What's new

LIVE: INDIAN PM MODI ARRIVES IN ISRAEL FOR HISTORIC VISIT

We want to thank you for helping our community in India, says Ahmadiyya muslims' leader to PM Modi

Wait, Muslim in an official Israeli delegation? Shouldn't there be like a wall surrounding him according to some members in the forum?

we need indian diplomacy . india is doing great on diplomatic front . look even tiny rabs like UAE kuwait barking us . israel is our enemy iran bombing us weekly . what we have today in our hands ? we are failed on every diplomatic front .
Israel don't see Pakistan as an enemy, only Pakistanies see it that way.

we need indian diplomacy . india is doing great on diplomatic front . look even tiny rabs like UAE kuwait barking us . israel is our enemy iran bombing us weekly . what we have today in our hands ? we are failed on every diplomatic front .

Tere paas maa (China) hai!

They have even made up stories about your first PM identifying pakistan as the greatest threat to Israel and advocating its destruction in your knesset. A comple fabricated lie, but a dear one. Gives them a feeling of self importance - a feeling very dear, given the reality.

Tere paas maa (China) hai!
her bemaari ki aik hi dawa kabhi kabhi jaan le leti hain :D

i was saying abut our nations phobia sir . i wish we have good diplomatic relations with every nation on earth including Israel on top priority

Not only Isreal PM but as per report his entire cabinet was at airport to meet and greet, well we expected this but the level certainly not, India and Isreal now usher into new Era of open friendship, basically smacking liberals right in the face.

This will begin a new era of friendship. because of hypocrisy of India and vote bank politics, We could not exploit our friendship to fullest extent and Indian leadership always shy away from accepting Israel friendship in open. Now it is very nice that we have a pragmatic government and we are on our way to realize the Indo Israeli friendship to its fullest potential.

Nothing to do with vote bank politics in India since Muslims in India do not vote on basis of Palestine.

India now coming in the open is based on recent development in Gulf/Arab countries when KSA openly came against Qatar and Openly allied with Israel one way or the other so India as usual jumped in , in the open.

her bemaari ki aik hi dawa kabhi kabhi jaan le leti hain :D

i was saying abut our nations phobia sir . i wish we have good diplomatic relations with every nation on earth including Israel on top priority

You are probably the only pakistani here who speaks independently. Rest all just parrot the same lines.

I think you are not very religious?

And why do you think that is ?

We are not 1.3 billion, neither we have the size of market which bharatis offer, we cant be bharat, we should follow countries of our size like Japan, France, Turkey etc.

We want to thank you for helping our community in India, says Ahmadiyya muslims' leader to PM Modi

Ahmadiyyas will never face discrimination under Indian law and Constitution. They are free to practise their faith in India.
Every Ahmadiyya leader has good feelings about India, which is what is conveyed in this video.

Prime Minister's Office04-July, 2017 19:49 IST
Press Statement by Prime Minister on arrival in Tel Aviv (July 04, 2017)
Excellency Prime Minister Netanyahu
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Shalom le kulaam ani semya mayodh lehiyot po (I am delighted to be here in Israel.) It is my singular honour to be the first ever Prime Minister of India to undertake this ground breaking visit to Israel. I want to thank my friend, Prime Minister Netanyahu, for the invitation and for receiving me with so much warmth. My visit celebrates the strength of centuries old links between our societies. Based on these bonds our partnership has maintained a strong and sustained upswing since the establishment of full diplomatic relations 25 years ago.
Friends,
The people of Israel have built a nation on democratic principles. They have nurtured it with hard work, grit and the spirit of innovation. You have marched on regardless of adversity and converted challenges into opportunity. India applauds your achievements.
Today is July 4, exactly 41 years since Operation Entebbe. The day when your Prime Minister, and my friend, Bibi, lost his older brother Yoni, while saving the lives of so many Israeli hostages. Your heroes are an inspiration for the younger generations.

Friends,

India is a very old civilization but a young nation. 800 million people in India fall below 35 years of age. The talented and skilled youth of India are also its driving force. They propel my vision to transform India, its industry, its economy, its way of doing business, and its interface with the world.

Friends,

In our path of sustained high growth and all around development, India counts Israel among its important partners. The need to rely on science, technology, innovation, and higher technical education to overcome our developmental challenges is common to both of us. These domains also bring together the creative energy and ideas of the highly skilled youth and entrepreneurs of the two countries. Alongside building a partnership for shared economic prosperity, we are also cooperating to secure our societies against common threats such as terrorism.
A progressive partnership in all these areas would shape the scope of my conversation with Prime Minister Netanyahu. I am also keen to interact with the Indian diaspora in Israel, including a large number of Jews of Indian origin, who have enriched both our societies.

Excellency and Friends,
My visit marks a path breaking journey of engagement. A journey that we are excited to undertake together for the good of our people and societies. As we march together, a strong and resilient partnership with Israel will be my intent and focus. I thank you once again for this tremendous welcome.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
AKT/NT

(Release ID :167135)

Back
Top Bottom