What's new

Live : India vs Bangladeshi, Final

Yes..i love Pakistan , its people who want to have a normal relationship with our people...I strongly support cricket, media and english news channel of Pakistan should be allowed to be seen in India...Pakistan english newschannel are more provide more neutral view of a situation concerning India and Pakistan than our Indian media.
May Indian mother produce more normal Indians like you instead of the genetic crap we have to put up with.

bro i feel kind of bad for bangladesh man, they always come so close but lose

May Indian mother produce more normal Indians like you instead of the genetic crap we have to put up with.
The whole perception actually changed only after 26/11 - except for fringe groups - no one really had any problems with Pakistani artists, cricketers etc. Media led by Arnab and co. have added fuel to the fire.

29340120_562999917404726_2300087147446665216_n.jpg

The whole perception actually changed only after 26/11 - except for fringe groups - no one really had any problems with Pakistani artists, cricketers etc. Media led by Arnab and co. have added fuel to the fire.
Normally it's the politicians and people who stand to gain from entropy that pour fuel on the flames of hate. Unfortunately we in the subcontinent are the most stupid as we follow without question or reasons and instead of developing as a people or nation we spend our money on arms to kill each other.

Bangladesh came pretty close to win today. And that's what a cricket fan wants to see, not a comfortable win but nail biting match that keeps everyone at edge of their seats.

Congrats to BD for being a formidable opponent, although in comparison to Indian B team. I wanna see close matches that involves tension and emotion.

I hope BD performs better in World cup and pull much more surprises. The more competition we have, the better it's for cricket.

Normally it's the politicians and people who stand to gain from entropy that pour fuel on the flames of hate. Unfortunately we in the subcontinent are the most stupid as we follow without question or reasons and instead of developing as a people or nation we spend our money on arms to kill each other.
I agree - I believe South Asia would be better off spending on healthcare, sanitation and education then using tax payer money on weapons, tanks, planes etc. Europe realized this after losing millions of men in 2 World Wars.

No matter how much you hate Bangladesh for the snake dance...they got gavaskar to do the dance too...I think its a good thing that cricket has moved onto this level from having tea and shaking hands.

Whatever the result, but you guys have created some serious rivalry with lankans. It must improve BDesh cricket, looking forward to your next encounter with Lanka.

Sense aside, lol at you.

The thing I hate about Bengalis is they start crying after losing match. Hard to believe these people were Pakistanis once upon a time.

I remember Pakistan won 60 consecutive matches against BD. Once Pakistan chased down 340 and whole Bangladesh stadium started crying along with players. It was pathetic.

Its quite hilarious to see the way some fans are celebrating here after winning a pointless t20 match against a team like Bangladesh. lol

Bangladesh played well in this tournament. They smashed the Lankans so badly that their fans became Indian

Back
Top Bottom