What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

1) not childish if you don't celebrate nor abuse...
But to congratulate them before time is apologetic...
2) they don't take 3-5k apologetic Pakistanis for anything so why be so?
3) to congratulate a successful mission is a choice not a must...why some make it a must?
4) it is a huge feat to allow poor to die to chest thump like a chimp not a champ

5) same people if so honest beyond belief...should also point out the problems in the mission now that it is a failure...

1. It's a feat in itself.
2. Some do, point is to appreciate.
3. Not a must at all.
4. With respect, I personally think that every institution should work its best regardless of how bad is another performing. Would you be against SUPARCO launching a space program if the Ministry of Health failed to deliver?
5. You congratulate on a good note. Then why make the taste sour. I could probably point out a 1000 things even before launch.

Too bad, but at least the orbiter is still up there.

better luck next time.

it is such embarrassment for india when all their govt official arrived at this moment to declare and celebrate success,I think modi is bad omen for india and india is failing everyday after they started killing more kashmiris ,india is much behind china in terms of space race,it would be much better they not waste this money on such failed mission and focus on economic slowdown and poverty in india,they will fail in future and are decades away from landing on moon.
in india we think otherwise as indians are happy and enthused by what have been achieved :-)so far . btw modi might be bad omen for you as you are feeling the heat i guess .

Ya and that science is not available freely in public domain so one has to get that science.
Probably its out of your syllabus.
Even after getting help from two who landed half a century ago?

Yup Def out of your scope if despite having friendly help you still can't find the syllabus

You know what...the whole gung ho about chandrayan 2 mission has inspired millions of students who where awake till late night to see where are we headed. This is kind of missions that inspires nation to set high targets and work towards achievement. Who knows how many of these kids of today will be aiming to become next Space Explorer.
How will they be inspired from failure and not get low motivation?

How the failures are handled will also teach them how to face challenges. No matter what the results come up, every nation should use this kind of program as a base to inspire its nationals to look beyond to challenge up.
Well in your country failures are celebrated with awards...
So Def many have reasons to look up

And for your serious question, the answer is where are you? Answer to same will surely make you understand where the chakra is :)
O so you are competing with us. ..then yes maybe that is a feat...

I thought you were competing with successful missions...my bad

Last edited:
Partially success mission? The mission objective to soft landing the Rover on the moon. That a mission failure when it hardland on the moon.
It landed... Crash land. :enjoy: It is a faster and more efficient way to claim the bragging right.

poor indians started crying and have no courage to sustain this failure,I think isro chief my commit suicide after this failure
Modi just put on a brave front. He looks ok and say words of comfort and encouragement but once back in office and close door. The rage of throwing chairs and plenty of insult will happened. ISRO chief will get the brute and that is why he cried. Its like a death sentence and a big slap on Modi face given the landing is a live telecast and billions of people watching. :enjoy:

in india we think otherwise as indians are happy and enthused by what have been achieved :-)so far . btw modi might be bad omen for you as you are feeling the heat i guess .
Indian will never learn from mistake. With this kind of self declared success mentality, Indians will never learn from failure.

Not an issue at all, atleast we will move ahead after 30yrs as you predicted....whats your opinion about your own side? Given that basic space missions is also atleast a decade away...which we did more than 2 decade ago...

I would take without civil industry system, no doubt military industry system gives more robust growth, but Indian space program will be based more in civil industry system as we move forward, this will also help in getting more global support as well will give opportunities for private sector to come up with space programs too.
Dear, I think the vein in your head might pop you need to take a break from PDF.

I knew it would crash. China is miles ahead of India in the space race with manned missions, space station, soft landings, homegrown navigation system, and heavy payload launches. If China succeeds with their Mars mission next year with their orbiter and rover, it'll put them even further ahead.

The only significant achievement of ISRO is sending a probe to Mars with NASA'S help.

Nope.
Second pander will very quick to build as we have all the necessary building blocks required .
After a probe into lander failure lasting two months it will be assembled in 3-4 months.
In your wet dream space exploration doesn't work as you think,you should be looking to eliminate mistakes/flaws in the hardware software or flaws in procedures,that if you attempt again this type mistake will not happen success rate will be higher then this attempt its takes years to analyze what happened to this mission flaws in the hardware or in the procedures,USA and Russia can't able to re attempt same mission again, so there is no way that India could re attempt within year
Get out of your wishful thinking,fantasy world,fairy tale @Tejas Spokesman

You are talking as if sending a heavy rocket like GSLV MKIII which had to perform a series of complex maneuvers to put the orbiter into the transfer trajectory is an easy feet, a mere high school project. The orbit also had to be circularized by a set of complex maneuvers. This entire mission designed, planned and executed by Indians. The orbiter fyi is functioning yet and in its service life of one year it can provide us useful scientific data.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom