What's new

LIVE:23rd March Parade 2018

PTV ke camera see to iPhone ka result acha hy. Ya phr sun light ki wja se quality achi ni.I think ISPR should hire camera men from Chinese to record this event.

Stupid camera men, they Are focussing more on guests then on prade, even they were never being able to zoom in and out perfectly, prity ordinary by ISPR, the producer seems a big poondi bazz, always took the cuts when camera was on the audience, tharki as usual,

there were no ZDK-3, ERIEYE and maritime petrol aircraft in the parade can some body tells me why? isn't strange o_O as usual Sh!tty camerawork by sh!tty PTV cameraman ruin the show:pissed::pissed::pissed::(:(

Where i did see whole parade on my laptop didn't see any fixed wing fly past at all in the parade can you provide a YouTube to prove there were any fixed wing fly past on that parade
Where i did see whole parade on my laptop didn't see any fixed wing fly past at all in the parade can you provide a YouTube to prove there were any fixed wing fly past on that parade
Stop acting like sissy boys. It was a great parade. If some of you guys cannot pay for high speed internet then don’t blame the parade. It was HD, yes we had some issues with keeping the planes in focus but who does what we do in a parade? Indian National Day parade is a circus with motorcycle stunts that our kids do better than that? Do you see such stuff in Russian, Chinese or French parades? The planes fly slow and steady easy for camera to focus on. Who does vertical climbs while dropping flairs and rotating in parade? Whose flypast is led by the airforce chief? Whose Major General and head or special services parachutes in on the parade ? whose army aviation fly past are led by a major general? All of you 2nd and 3rd generation expatriate kids should calm down and stop acting like bitche$ going through their monthlies. Appreciate what you see and give some credit. In other words do something better or shut the fu@k up.

Last edited:
Stop acting like sissy boys. It was a great parade. If some of you guys cannot pay for high speed internet then don’t blame the parade. It was HD, yes we had some issues with keeping the planes in focus but who does what we do in a parade? Indian National Day parade is a circus with motorcycle stunts that our kids do better than that? Do you see such stuff in Russian, Chinese or French parades? The planes fly slow and steady easy for camera to focus on. Who does vertical climbs while dropping flairs and rotating in parade? Whose flypast is led by the airforce chief? Whose Major General and head or special services parachutes in on the parade ? whose army aviation fly past are led by a major general? All of you 2nd and 3rd generation expatriate kids should calm down and stop acting like bitche$ going through their monthlies. Appreciate what you see and give some credit. In other words do something better or shut the fu@k up.
Yes we have high speed WiFi, i saw the parade first time that there were no fixed wing fly past but i missed it completely but watch it again then i saw complete fly past of fixed wing jets that's was my mistake and there were one problem on the show camera man didn't focuses/misses on the most of the aerobatics display by JF-17, F-16 and Sherdil as well as entry to PAF Chief and did focuses a lot to the guests that's why he miss almost all aerobatics display by the sherdil, F-16, JF-17 and @Bossman mind your language:angry:

Yes we have high speed WiFi, i saw the parade first time that there were no fixed wing fly past but i missed it completely but watch it again then i saw complete fly past of fixed wing jets that's was my mistake and there were one problem on the show camera man didn't focuses/misses on the most of the aerobatics display by JF-17, F-16 and Sherdil as well as entry to PAF Chief and did focuses a lot to the guests that's why he miss almost all aerobatics display by the sherdil, F-16, JF-17 and @Bossman mind your language:angry:
Fu#k u. You must be really low IQ for missing so much. Don’t tell me to mind my language. This is my normal language.

Fu#k u. You must be really low IQ for missing so much. Don’t tell me to mind my language. This is my normal language.
you Should look parade again and i am talking to you in a respective way, then why you can't respect me bro @Bossman :angel:

Back
Top Bottom