What's new

Little Boy Tharki vs. Merciless Elmo Baji from Hell - A PDF Comic

Wow, whose the girl in the picture? She's pretty.

Google tells me she is some Pakistani actress. Sara Chaudhary. :enjoy:

58b6.jpg

886b.jpg

4cc7.jpg

2011-01-02 | Sara Chaudhary

Guys, as the old baba amongst you hot shots, let me tell you something: There is MUCH MUCH more to a woman than just looks. Please don't ever make that your criterion, for you will be sorely disappointed. Physical beauty is fleeting, but inner beauty of mind and soul lasts forever. Learn to seek that, and you will be richly rewarded. Trust me on that.

Guys, as the old baba amongst you hot shots, let me tell you something: There is MUCH MUCH more to a woman than just looks. Please don't ever make that your criterion, for you will be sorely disappointed. Physical beauty is fleeting, but inner beauty of mind and soul lasts forever. Learn to seek that, and you will be richly rewarded. Trust me on that.

Why don't you let us make those beautiful mistakes and find out ourselves, I am sure you did enjoy while you were with them :D

Apne maze loot ke hame kyu sookha hone ki hidayat de rahe ho :P

Why don't you let us make those beautiful mistakes and find out ourselves, I am sure you did enjoy while you were with them :D

Apne maze loot ke hame kyu sookha hone ki hidayat de rahe ho :P

You indians are seriously tharki...Bechari Pakistani FM ko bhe nahe chora!

Lol - funny :rofl:
Glad to see you're being a good sport! Meaning there is some hope yet after all for all of us! :yahoo:

Just one thing: Elmo often wishes God had taken away some of her gray cells and given her with some looks - even a quarter of this chick's would've done.

JonAsad: I am nowhere close to even faintly resembling the girl in the pics.
Pics! Or else everyone reserves the right to fantasize about you in the above manner! :D

@ OP: who is this poor unsuspecting soul whose picture you have picked up and posted here?
It's Sara Chaudry! :smitten:

we will come to that conclusion but not now :smokin:

Glad to see you're being a good sport! Meaning there is some hope yet after all for all of us! :yahoo:

Pics! Or else everyone reserves the right to fantasize about you in the above manner! :D

It's Sara Chaudry! :smitten:

Buddy you have been marked by mods very early in your career here, be careful and welcome to PDF.:D

Sirjee This seems to be a thread for hurtbroken people like me:woot: & This SARA Girl is really my Dream Girl :smitten:Now i Think That what kind of women i want:kiss3: & just a Question does she knows how to make Makki Ki Roti withSarson Ka Saag &Rajma Chaval Thanks:agree::angel:

Back
Top Bottom