What's new

Little Boy Tharki vs. Merciless Elmo Baji from Hell - A PDF Comic

oyea

New Recruit

Reaction score
Kind of noticed what Moderator Elmo does to certain kinds of threads and thought to make a funny comic about it. If I'm not mistaken, I think she is female!

I already got banned in the comic, so please no need to ban me for reals!

I just tried to contribute something funny to the forum. Hope it's not too unacceptable!

Funny thread, I bet this thread won't survive for long though.

Funny thread, I bet this thread won't survive for long though.

How about turning this into the PDF Comics Thread !!

We should have something like that where users can make and contribute their own comics about PDF!

good choice of "Elmo Baji" :P

Now just wait for "Elmo Baja" to come..and kick ur a55 :P

Elmo doesn't like threads or posts that demean women (or herself) in anyway. Prepare for the worst.

good choice of "Elmo Baji" :P

Now just wait for "Elmo Baja" to come..and kick ur a55 :P

She already did that in the Comic, bro! There's no need to be doing it again! :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Elmo doesn't like threads or posts that demean women (or herself) in anyway. Prepare for the worst.

I didn't demean women! It's just comedy! Besides, she's the one who won in the comic!

Before my computer's battery runs out on me, I'd like to say this thread could be made into the PDF Comics Thread!!

Please take consideration! I did not do this out of insult! It's actually pure comedy! :D Nothing else! :victory:

Mod fetish?

we have to fantasize about any (suspected) girl we find on the Internet.....typical.
:rolleyes:

Wow, whose the girl in the picture? She's pretty.

Lol - funny :rofl:

Just one thing: Elmo often wishes God had taken away some of her gray cells and given her with some looks - even a quarter of this chick's would've done.

JonAsad: I am nowhere close to even faintly resembling the girl in the pics.

@ OP: who is this poor unsuspecting soul whose picture you have picked up and posted here?

Lol - funny :rofl:

Just one thing: Elmo often wishes God had taken away some of her gray cells and given her with some looks - even a quarter of this chick's would've done.

JonAsad: I am nowhere close to even faintly resembling the girl in the pics.

@ OP: who is this poor unsuspecting soul whose picture you have picked up and posted here?

This might come handy...

Makeup-Kits-1.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom