ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2014-2-5_16-19-8.png

upload_2014-2-5_16-19-48.png

upload_2014-2-5_16-20-29.png

upload_2014-2-5_16-21-13.png

Among religious terrorists Deobandi top the list followed by Shiite, Wahabi / Salafi, Bralevi.

So, Four questions comes into my mind

1) Is there any sect left who don't have terrorists in it's folds?
2) When Deobandi sect tops the list than why all focus on just Wahabi / Salafis?
3) Why leadership of these organization is free? Shouldn't they also put behind bars along with ban on Organization?
4) Shouldn't we ban all religious organizations - irrespective of their purpose along with ethnic / linguistic organizations?

What's your opinion?

Last edited:
MQM and JSQM should be added that list.

Muslim brotherhood should be on this list. MB is the Godfather of most of the terrorist org on this list.

Muslim brotherhood should be on this list. MB is the Godfather of most of the terrorist org on this list.
Welcome to PDF,can you elaborate what you want to say?

Don't know about JSQM but I think Sindhudesh has been disbanded ?

Sepah e sahaba changes the name to ASWJ and vohhalaaa its no longer banned.LJ leadership given full protection cause they dont want sectarian war to start.

Oh yes you were talking about Banned organization my bad continue

Sepah e sahaba changes the name to ASWJ and vohhalaaa its no longer banned.LJ leadership given full protection cause they dont want sectarian war to start.

It's at number 14 in the list? :what:

all these craps find pakistan to do their shits here :hitwall::hitwall:
shoot them :sniper::sniper:

Muslim Brotherhood doesn't exist in Pakistan. Although Jamaat-e-Islami in Pakistan is closest to Muslim Brotherhood in terms of its religious and political views and goals.

Don't know about JSQM but I think Sindhudesh has been disbanded ?

Sindhudesh is long gone only former old members who mostly live in UK and raise slogans of Jiye Sindh when ever they get air time on DM Digital.

MQM and JSQM should be added that list.

PTI should also be added to the banned list for supporting Taliban.

Sipah-Sahaba and Lashkar Jhangvi still operating in Central & southern Punjab under the patronage of PML(N) Rana Sanaullah.

Another thing i found ironic was the fact that the leaders of Shia terrorist groups are in jail yet the Sunnis are running freely and even fielding representatives in elections in Punjab.

7 shiite

6 wahabbi

interesting .....

The Deobandi sect is very close to Salafists actually. Some minor differences but same violent beliefs. The Shia groups were formed after the continuous murder of Shia in Pakistan yet Pakistan security forces failed to protect the Shia minority. Now Iran is funding Shia groups, Saudi and ISI are funding Sunni terrorists.

Now Iran is funding Shia groups

i have no info on that , and i'll be very glad if you or any other pakistani brother could provide the source to this accusation .

also , is their any shiite group responsible for any kind of terrorism in pakistan ? what are they being accused of ? is it killing innocent civilians or they are being all targeted by extremist salafists in the streets ?

All religious parties supporting racial elements of diff sect, need to be BANNED ...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom