What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Anyway, in this case, they are doing it simply to make a point. Not because they badly want to kiss in public, but because they want to teach everybody that there is nothing wrong in a kiss.

Mohandas Gandhi and many gandhians used to hug and eat together with people from different castes in public, to make the point that there should be no untouchability, and artificial barriers like caste should not come in the way of human interaction. Many people at that time asked him why he had to do it openly, why he didn't do it in the privacy of his home. The answer being that he was doing it to teach a lesson, to better society.

Lets not even compare this to Gandhi , hugging is different form smooching. If they wanted to make there are better ways of doing it than doing something so ridicules.

The western media will then highlight how Indians are backwards and suppressing the open ideas and then feeling a fantasy about the backwardness of India. :laugh:
They love to show it they think it's there trophy after all they still think they educated and enlightened us poor and illletrate indians . Basically it's why shows were our nation is heading.youth of today do not interested in spiritual guidance of a soul which is ultimate goal of human life which is our heritage but materialism theory of the West and nomadic life.

I though making valgur act in public place is an offence in India.This a public display of western morality .So what next protest for Sex in public place.

Or you can take out your penis and pee in the public. That's a fare moral behaviour. Though I don't support public display of affection, but it has no relation to morality whatsoever. It the responsibility of legal system to care about it, not some religious political party.

No it's not. :D They could have kissed the RSS guys at least. What a waste. :tsk:

RSS guys should take care to eliminate open defecation first to have a moral high ground, beating up young couples in valentines day is simply not doing it for them.

They love to show it they think it's there trophy after all they still think they educated and enlightened us poor and illletrate indians . Basically it's why shows were our nation is heading.youth of today do not interested in spiritual guidance of a soul which is ultimate goal of human life which is our heritage but materialism theory of the West and nomadic life.
Demonizing your own culture is the barometer to gauge the progressiveness and that's why we have so many liberal experts condemning religious org. Soon we will see instead of agni ferray couples would be made to kiss 7 times.

They love to show it they think it's there trophy after all think they still thing they educated and enlightened us poor and illletrate indians . Basically it's why shows were our nation is heading.youth of today do not interested in spiritual guidance of a soul which is ultimate goal of human life which is our heritage but materialism theory of the West and nomadic life.

They have fixed set of stereotypes against India, they only keep on circulating it to feel a fetish over it. Our society have reached a stage where now people opposing things like living in relationship, opposing pre-marital sex are seen as backward and religious extremists.

RSS guys should take care to eliminate open defecation first to have a moral high ground, beating up young couples in valentines day is simply not doing it for them.
1. I don't claim a high moral ground. I am evil.
2. I don't always speak on behalf of the RSS, I have my individuality. (My views can at times make RSS look like a dove)
3. We did not beat up young couples in valentines days.

Or you can take out your penis and pee in the public. That's a fare moral behaviour. Though I don't support public display of affection, but it has no relation to morality whatsoever. It the responsibility of legal system to care about it, not some religious political party.
Really what's the point here you try to make here political parties are not out from the society they only say because it a public will 99 percent to indian society is not ready of what people called Western idea of freedom

They have fixed set of stereotypes against India, they only keep on circulating it to feel a fetish over it. Our society have reached a stage where now people opposing things like living in relationship, opposing pre-marital sex are seen as backward and religious extremists.

Agree or you are forward thinking modern disagree and you are an evil Taliban,Hindutvadi backward with stone age mentality ...

please do read again from the beginning... one does not need to say "honor killing gives me a high"...
Please point out a single post on this thread defending "honour killing".

These kissing creatures are no different from religious mumbo jumbos because they aren't aware of the kind of society they live in. If they want to kiss they can do privately nobody cares about it, the open kissing protests only means trying to impose their own western copycat values on Indian society which most of the people are immune to.
Actually they are - it is precisely because they are aware of the society they live in, that they choose to make such a protest. If they lived in Norway or Japan, they would not need to start a "kiss of love" protest.

Back
Top Bottom