What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Demonizing your own culture is the barometer to gauge the progressiveness and that's why we have so many liberal experts condemning religious org. Soon we will see instead of agni ferray couples would be made to kiss 7 times.

These same liberal folks make fun when they see people wearing dhoti-kurta or kurta-pyjama. I had some of them from Delhi during my college days, all of them have Hindi had their mothertongue but hardly saw them speaking Hindi, they spoke English all the time.

Lets not even compare this to Gandhi , hugging is different form smooching. If they wanted to make there are better ways of doing it than doing something so ridicules.
Like what? Please tell me a better way?

As I said, neither I support public display of affection. I pointed out the priority, how many couples you see kissing in the public and how many 'launda' you see peeing in the public?

You might want to tell this to the folks smothering their faces in front of the RSS office

Actually they are - it is precisely because they are aware of the society they live in, that they choose to make such a protest. If they lived in Norway or Japan, they would not need to start a "kiss of love" protest.

It only means our society is confused between liberalism and blind aping of Western culture. Do you really see anything liberalism in 'kiss of love" protests.

As I said, neither I support public display of affection. I pointed out the priority, how many couples you see kissing in the public and how many 'launda' you see peeing in the public?
many laudas and they usually paint the wall :lol:

These same liberal folks make fun when they see people wearing dhoti-kurta or kurta-pyjama. I had some of them from Delhi during my college days, all of them have Hindi had their mothertongue but hardly saw them speaking Hindi, they spoke English all the time.
I had my run ins with such Bread boys and Mcgirls. It's just pathetic.

many laudas an they usually paint the wall :lol:
Its disgusting how easily we bring out our weewee and do it in public. Stretches of footpath can't be used. :bad: Shameful. And you know what? Not having enough toilets is no excuse. The girls live AND do work outside as well.

India will go for western cultures. RSS cant stop it.

Back
Top Bottom