What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Only in a libtard world. Sorry, India will see itself in hell rather than be taken over by libtards.

Well I guess you can pack your bags and move to hell. What do you think of kiss of love? The young people are clearly moving towards liberal ways.

Well I guess you can pack your bags and move to hell. What do you think of kiss of love? The young people are clearly moving towards liberal ways.

LOL. Yeh, some retarded marxist put out a show and get detained and you call that society moving towards liberal ways? The ones in Kerala were suspended from college for 10 days.

Back in 1970s, Protima Bedi, Pooja Bedi's mom, ran nude in Mumbai central districts. So now how many streakers do you find in Mumbai nowadays?

Did you fail in your biology class ? just asking

Nope, you seem to.... humans ARE MAMMALS. If you say that they EVOLVED FROM MAMMALS, it means that we are not in that group anymore.... but then again, I suppose that your mother breastfed you and that you were born alive and not in an egg.

If humans didnt evolve from bacteria>fish>reptile>mammals then what did they evolve from?
Apes,chimpanzees are part of mammals.

Are you even sane?

Kid, you gave the answer in your comment (the part which I marked in red)

Humans ARE MAMMALS and DID NOT EVOLVE FROM THEM (as you said)

There is a difference between those two.

I was asking you the same question do you consider yourself an animal or human at present now?

Since you are incapable of answering it for yourself:

We are both, animals and humans. We belong to the kingdom of animals and humans are species inside that kingdom.

LOL. Yeh, some retarded marxist put out a show and get detained and you call that society moving towards liberal ways? The ones in Kerala were suspended from college for 10 days.

Back in 1970s, Protima Bedi, Pooja Bedi's mom, ran nude in Mumbai central districts. So now how many streakers do you find in Mumbai nowadays?

Nope, you just cannot swallow the fact that society changes. (And which one does not in todays world?!)

Just take a look at the entertainment industry, you see things there which one could hardly think of a decade ago but now its totally normal..... and after all only the products which have sufficient demand survive in one of the most difficult industries out there.

So one can say that all this also reflects the change of mind in the society.

That should tell you something.

this thread has been unnecessarily stretched too far :D

Hindu Taliban
there is no islamic taliban by the way, it's only taliban :D
and difference of opinion doesn't make anyone talibani and many in india don't even know the meaning of the words like gay and lesbains. Do you want to legalize it without people even knowing about it?

Kid, you gave the answer in your comment (the part which I marked in red)

Humans ARE MAMMALS and DID NOT EVOLVE FROM THEM (as you said)

There is a difference between those two.
If they did not evolve then what makes you and chimpanzees different?
2% its called evolution.
Do you wonder why chimpanzees didnt become like us?its called evolution.

Since you are incapable of answering it for yourself:

We are both, animals and humans. We belong to the kingdom of animals and humans are species inside that kingdom.
Oh both animals and humans?
so what are you now animal or a human? this was the same question i was asking again and again, what are you now animal or human?

FYI, young people are moving towards right wing if you can see the recent recruitment in RSS and bjp wings.
They were lakhs recruited in last 5 months :D
It is you who can pack your bags and move to any place you like.
Besides your name itself says Definitely not Indian.
So why stay here?

Nope, you just cannot swallow the fact that society changes. (And which one does not in todays world?!)

Society should change for the positive not for something this Ridicules and stupid...

Just take a look at the entertainment industry, you see things there which one could hardly think of a decade ago but now its totally normal..... and after all only the products which have sufficient demand survive in one of the most difficult industries out there.

Just because the entertainment industry is Apeing the western society does not mean we should ape them too . It only shows those who are brainwashed blindly follow and copy the west . Icebucket challenge is one good example ...

We desi people can never become secular and open minded .All religious zealots should stop interfering in people's personal lives and there will be no need for such protests.

Nope. Watching movies "used" to be the national passtime. It was a regular weekend feature for most families. That era is gone now. Now the increased revenue is not from selling maximum tickets but because of increased prints and ticket rates. Otherwise, most people have nothing good to say about our movies nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom