What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

That dude is unbelievable. Calling me a hypocrite for supporting homosexuals :D
i called you hypocrite for your outrage only against hindus not against minorities who everyday do moral policing.Infact minorities have a PH.D in moral policing but you are cool because they kick your arse if you try to protest against them, its a fact! ;)

Yes even i gave you scientific facts that say incest,pedophillia are natural as homosexuality.
So why dont you accept them as natural?

a.) You gave me BS, not scientific evidence.

b.) Thats not the topic, here. We were just talking about groups of living beings and evolution and you come up with this?

Typical loser mentality of a guy who has no clue what hes talking about. :lol:

a.) You gave me BS, not scientific evidence.

b.) Thats not the topic, here. We were just talking about groups of living beings and evolution and you come up with this?

Typical loser mentality of a guy who has no clue what hes talking about. :lol:
Thats not BS ,thats part of psychology and every student has to study that phenomenon and it was propounded by none other than the founding fathers of psychology, Carl jung, freud etc. are you calling their works BS now?

i called you hypocrite for your outrage only against hindus not against minorities who everyday do moral policing.Infact minorities have a PH.D in moral policing but you are cool because they kick your arse if you try to protest against them, its a fact! ;)
I am a Hindu myself and I do not give a damn about your religion. Any one who does moral policing, engages in gay bashing is stupid no matter what religion.

Thats not BS ,thats part of psychology and every student has to study that phenomenon and it was propounded by none other than the founding fathers of psychology, Carl jung, freud etc. are you calling their works BS now?

a.) Stay with the topic... we were not talking about that for the pasts couple of pages. You are simply incapable of admitting that I am right. Humans are animals and mammals. (I cant believe that I need to tell that to a "grown up" man :lol: )

b.) Making lose references about something like you did is NOT proper evidence for a discussion about such topics.
Post a link and tell whats in it.

I am a Hindu myself and I do not give a damn about your religion. Any one who does moral policing, engages in gay bashing is stupid no matter what religion.
Yes the libard hindus are the ones who are the danger.
You will only say against hindus because they dont do anything,while your outrage on moral policing and gay bashing will water down when it comes to minorities.Why because they issue a fatwa and put a price on your head. ;)

4E4a2AK.jpg

Bring on the moral police lol

a.) Stay with the topic... we were not talking about that for the pasts couple of pages. You are simply incapable of admitting that I am right. Humans are animals and mammals. (I cant believe that I need to tell that to a "grown up" man :lol: )

b.) Making lose references about something like you did is NOT proper evidence for a discussion about such topics.
Post a link and tell whats in it.
You have no answer to what i asked, you said homosexuality was natural i posted what freud et al. said about incest,pedophillia as natural.
You didnt answer those first,
then i again asked you do you consider yourself as a animal or a human now, since animals have no rules and they indulge in incest,cannibalism,homosexuality.
So i asked you what are you if you consider yourself an animal then incest,pedophillia,cannibalism should be natural for you.Yes or NO?

He is from a minority community .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom