What's new

'(lips)Kiss of love' protest outside RSS office in Delhi, 70 detained

Chup kar Bhosidike!
JYADA Naatak mat kar,.Tumhari poori chodd ke rakh denge hum,kya socha only internet like you? :smitten:
I know your kind and what you Bastards do on "Action Day" So fu*ck yourself !:rofl:

Kutto ka itna aukad kaha? Tera bas internet me mutne ka aukad hai.

Chup kar idiot, you consider yourself as animal so....Then there are no limits,rule etc.!

Kid,
humans are animals. Except you are somekind of undiscovered species....

And you call ME an idiot... :lol:

I ve proven that fact several times over and over. Every IDIOT with an internet connection who is capable of reading can check that fact.

If its not true PROVE it! Otherwise keep bragging BS... and continue making yourself an utter idiot.

Kid,
humans are animals. Except you are somekind of undiscovered species....

And you call ME an idiot... :lol:

I ve proven that fact several times over and over. Every IDIOT with an internet connection who is capable of reading can check that fact.

If its not true PROVE it! Otherwise keep bragging BS... and continue making yourself an utter idiot.
I say it again you consider yourself an animal so no rules apply to you.Go enjoy your right of cannibalism,incest, homosexuality,paedophilia and bestiality.

I have no issue with what ppl do on road until it impact me..

1. If I am with my nephews and I hear some one abusing, I close my kids ear and ask fellow passenger not to use vulgar word.
2. Once I was travelling thru Rajdhani Exp with my nephews (under 10 year), I saw a couple making indecent gesture, I requested them to stop, they didn't hear to me, then I asked TTE to change my seat.

They were kissing in front of Sangh office (Provoking the Bull :P)... I heard one AAP party member was also kissing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom