What's new

Light, love and prayers: Celebrating Diwali in Pakistan

To look less/non Hindu when outside our locality
I assume you mentioned these for your cheap brownie tickets :

i. Men and women usually don't wear dhagas or other sacred threads on their hands.
What nonesense ...Even some Muslims have a black thread on their hands so what difference are you talking about?

Men don't sport a tika on their foreheads.
Rare but its there

Women try not to flaunt a bindi. If they do, it is as small as possible.
Maybe you are not just retarded but also blind...See the pix....Heck even Muslim ladies wear a bindi (as fashion)! So not sure why wearing one or not will make you stand out!

Many women dress in black.
Again blind as a bat....So many dressed in other colours and even the ones in black have white embroidery which I believe you are blind to....it is common for even Muslims to wear black....with white embroidery coz it looks stunning! Maybe you have a problem with that colour Pakistanis - Hindu or Muslims dont!

Subtle differences.
And you trying to highlight them just highlights your retardedness!

Colourful with bindi...But he who is blind will miss it as usual!

U101P200T1D347193F12DT20101108192226.jpg

Got no idea whats on their foreheads

465384-Hinduspray-1352845679-383-640x480.jpg

ABC4ALL%20Diwali.JPG&h=339&w=509

Maybe she needs to be forced to look indian by an indian but cant freely choose if she wants to wear or not the bindi!

B_Id_331176_happy_diwali.jpg

O damn shes wearing black

111026-42.jpg

Forget if she looks pretty or not if her embroidery is pretty and expensive or not but god forbid she wears black!

How dare they wear colourful clothes...indians are getting butthurt across the border!

564355efd2c5e.jpg

000_Par7702732.jpg

karachi-pakistan.jpg

I assume you mentioned these for your cheap brownie tickets :

What nonesense ...Even some Muslims have a black thread on their hands so what difference are you talking about?

Rare but its there

Maybe you are not just retarded but also blind...See the pix....Heck even Muslim ladies wear a bindi (as fashion)! So not sure why wearing one or not will make you stand out!

Again blind as a bat....So many dressed in other colours and even the ones in black have white embroidery which I believe you are blind to....it is common for even Muslims to wear black....with white embroidery coz it looks stunning! Maybe you have a problem with that colour Pakistanis - Hindu or Muslims dont!

And you trying to highlight them just highlights your retardedness!

Colourful with bindi...But he who is blind will miss it as usual!

U101P200T1D347193F12DT20101108192226.jpg

Got no idea whats on their foreheads

465384-Hinduspray-1352845679-383-640x480.jpg

ABC4ALL%20Diwali.JPG&h=339&w=509

Maybe she needs to be forced to look indian by an indian but cant freely choose if she wants to wear or not the bindi!

B_Id_331176_happy_diwali.jpg

O damn shes wearing black

111026-42.jpg

Forget if she looks pretty or not if her embroidery is pretty and expensive or not but god forbid she wears black!

How dare they wear colourful clothes...indians are getting butthurt across the border!

564355efd2c5e.jpg

000_Par7702732.jpg

karachi-pakistan.jpg
They look like Kashmiri Hindus celebrating in Kashmir.

Totally unlike Hindu celebrations in the rest of India.

You won't understand the difference. The post is for Indians to comprehend.

some of the pix are from Sindh and some from Lahore..So you are very wrong...Quit trolling

That is not our problem....

Of course petty issues are only for indians to point out :agree:
What is wrong with you? What is your problem?

Petty or anything, I have notice the differences and have mentioned that. What issue do you have to have with that?

Nice pictures. Thanks. :tup:

I made several interesting observations.

This is how we live in Kashmir as well.

i. Men and women usually don't wear dhagas or other sacred threads on their hands.
ii. Men don't sport a tika on their foreheads.
iii. Women try not to flaunt a bindi. If they do, it is as small as possible.
iv. Many women dress in black. Almost never seen in festivals in the rest of India.

Similar scenes. Here and from other pics I have seen before.

The objective is the same - To look less Hindu. :)

Yes look less Hindu on a Hindu festive occasion ...

Chutiye what you do and what a person from another ethnic or cultural background aren't supposed to be similiar .. Hinduvta turd.. Your gujratis play "dandya" do you play that too? Their men wear "frocks" do you ?
Piece of crap extremist ..

Petty or anything, I have notice the differences and have mentioned that. What issue do you have to have with that?

Nobody likes your douchebagery.

Chutiye what you do and what a person from another ethnic or cultural background aren't supposed to be similiar .. Hinduvta turd.. Your gujratis play "dandya" do you play that too? Their men wear "frocks" do you ?

Nobody likes your douchebagery.
Shows how little you know about Hinduism. Why not let this slide?

Dandya is NOT played only by Gujaratis. And the bindi and tika is worn by all Hindus during festivals. In copious amounts. With a long streak from forehead to the head. When you don't know about something why poke your nose?

Hindu festivals are celebrated the same way in India, England, Nepal, Australia, USA etc. These pictures show a difference. I am pointing that out.

Thanks. :)

Let's leave the fukheads here, they're always here to spread their idiotic mantra...

Happy Diwali To Our Pakistani Brothers And Sisters...

the point of pointing it out? Are you intolerant towards difference in hindu practices? Or are you just being a typical troll?

What was the purpose of pointing out things that is common practice in Pakistan but you failed to see it in the pictures presented to you!

It is not even worth pointing out esp since these things were either already in the picture or common even for Muslims hence everyone does it.....Something as simple as 2 -3 girls wearing Black was significant enough? How so? Kindly keep your intolerance locked inside you!

I think those(in the pics.) are the only Hindus left in Pakistan.....
They're the Purest of pure (IVC) Hindus left in Pakistan unlike follower Maleechas :devil:....who right now trying to imitate more orthodox then the pope like situation

Last edited:
the point of pointing it out? Are you intolerant towards difference in hindu practices? Or are you just being a typical troll?

What was the purpose of pointing out things that is common practice in Pakistan but you failed to see it in the pictures presented to you!

It is not even worth pointing out esp since these things were either already in the picture or common even for Muslims hence everyone does it.....Something as simple as 2 -3 girls wearing Black was significant enough? How so? Kindly keep your intolerance locked inside you!
The post was not meant for Pakistanis to understand. I was drawing parallels with Hindus in Hindu endangered areas in India. That is all.

Happy Diwali to you by the way. :tup: May Goddess Laxmi bless you with good fortune and prosperity. :)

They're the Purest of pure (IVC) Hindus left in Pakistan unlike follower Maleechas :devil:....who right now trying to imitate more orthodox then the pope like situation
Hehe. :D
155910.jpg

Shows how little you know about Hinduism. Why not let this slide?

Dandya is NOT played only by Gujaratis. And the bindi and tika is worn by all Hindus during festivals. In copious amounts. With a long streak from forehead to the head. When you don't know about something why poke your nose?

Hindu festivals are celebrated the same way in India, England, Nepal, Australia, USA etc. These pictures show a difference. I am pointing that out.

Thanks. :)

Fuk off

They look like Kashmiri Hindus celebrating in Kashmir.

Totally unlike Hindu celebrations in the rest of India.

You won't understand the difference. The post is for Indians to comprehend.
Well the only logical explaination is hindus too have accepted kashmir as a Pakistani territory:enjoy:

No sari? From my observations even the most modern of women in my locality dress up in Sarees if married.

Black certainly is not done in any cheerful festival for women.

No sari .. well because although they are Hindu but most importantly they are Pakistani .. sari is optional for our women not our national dress for women hope this clears it up Happy Diwali .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom