What's new

Life is too short

LOL thanks for making this thread! So guys tell me, did you manage to brainwash anyone? or were you just wasting your time fighting? ;)

@ResurgentIran

I have to make the same confession. I am very much a part of that Saudi Arabian - Iranian hostility here.
I believe that I am the number 1 target among the Iranians here (LOL). But I feel you bro.

In fact, despite taking part in many constructive discussions and debates otherwise, the trolling is quite tiring (usually the same discussions and same few users) and it also made me think about quitting the forum altogether also because I already use WAY too much time here and because I have many important exams coming up (chemical engineering) that might have a big influence on my actual future and life outside the computer screen.

Just saw your post and had to agree and make a reply.

My Danish is still rather weak (don't use it much) but at least I can say "god besked kammerat" LOL.

Very nice comment, although we have had many conflicts in this forum with each other, but I always have respect for sane comments. I agree with you throughly about this, and I hope you have very good exams and be successful at them ;)

LOL thanks for making this thread! So guys tell me, did you manage to brainwash anyone? or were you just wasting your time fighting? ;)

I would like to brainwash you with love, dear.:D

Very nice comment, although we have had many conflicts in this forum with each other, but I always have respect for sane comments. I agree with you throughly about this, and I hope you have very good exams and be successful at them ;)

No, problem and thank you. Apologize for any past comment that I have made that might have hurt you and other Iranians and good luck in your future and exams as well.

No, problem and thank you. Apologize for any past comment that I have made that might have hurt you and other Iranians and good luck in your future and exams as well.

Thank you, and please accept my apology for any of my comments that might have hurt you.

Disconnected from the reality

post-30656-0-70370000-1334621224_thumb.jpg

btw does anybody think life is quite long... in my case it seems to go on and on and on since my birth with no end in sight... sometimes I think I may have to be a proactive and take things into my own hand... but then I am master procrastinator :hang2: @Anubis

Thank u bro...It seems u are a emotional person.I have somehow apologized arabs in arabian pictures toppic... two days ago.Iranian and Arabs had peaceful life together,they have never fought each other except saddam and Iran.I can not remember anytime in history that these two muslim nations fought each other.Bro believe me problem is from some your heads ... Finally I hope u become Shia :D Have nice time in Comoros

Back
Top Bottom