What's new

Life in Texas

nobody said that. Their are many poor people in america just like their are many poor people in other countries?

Not if I hear the iron man lovers on this forum. Always flexing their muscles and reminding us poor people that we don't belong in the same league.

Not if I hear the iron man lovers on this forum. Always flexing their muscles and reminding us poor people that we don't belong in the same league.

Tone it down bud.

Although you make good points sometimes, other times its difficult to take you seriously.

Tone it down bud.

Although you make good points sometimes, other times its difficult to take you seriously.

If you expect me to lick captain America's boots, that won't happen. I am an independent thinker.

Someone's jealous lmao.

As a politician he should know better than trigger people by going on a vacation when the state he is representing got hit by a massive natural disaster.

I'm sure he was thinking about the general population and conserving water and electrical resources as he was booking his ticket.

Fact is a Senator has nothing to do with cleaning up and fixing things after a little snow storm and a bit of cool weather.
Huge numbers of politicians are taking trips during Covid. Why? Perhaps, they are being told to do it in order to make the public lose confidence in the gov't. Germans/Catholics (Romans) likely want another Hitler. To get a Hitler one must break the system, make the people suffer terribly until they scream out for any savior no matter how evil. Result, an evil fascist regime of thieves arises to usurp the nation and reward villains.

Fact is a Senator has nothing to do with cleaning up and fixing things after a little snow storm and a bit of cool weather.
Huge numbers of politicians are taking trips during Covid. Why? Perhaps, they are being told to do it in order to make the public lose confidence in the gov't. Germans/Catholics (Romans) likely want another Hitler. To get a Hitler one must break the system, make the people suffer terribly until they scream out for any savior no matter how evil. Result, an evil fascist regime of thieves arises to usurp the nation and reward villains.

1614035839773.png

A little snow and a little bit of cool weather?

You must not be watching the news.

People died.

Power was out for days.

Water problems.

I guess Katrina was just a little shower.

Harvey was just a few puddles.

The icing on the cake is the lies in the justification for the trip.

Trying to be a good dad.

Wow.

Ted Cruz is a total slimeball.

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom