What's new

Life Expectency Higher in BD than India

now you come up with your own propaganda
.You are free to highlight your own success but don't spoil others image.

I have a question for you guys,Don't you guys compare your self with pakistan or china.

Don't do that type of partiality.

Since we do not have any existing problem with PK and China so we not bother to make any negative comparison. Also BD is in better position than PK in sense of peace and GDP. Pakistan is loser right NOW!

ALso we do not dare to compare us with India. India=big. Here we just mentioned about our success. You can take it simply.

If its wasn't for Al-Zakir and idune, Indian members would certainly have had a better image of BD.

Perhaps, you have not that idea that most of Bangladeshis have negative idea about India. You know that problem between India and BD. And about AL-Zakir and idune bhai, they are doing good till they are exposing India and AL's ill works................

I sense....:azn:
633748533114571260-sarcasm.jpg

There is no sarcasm. I said we do not dare to compare us with India. Like in technology sectors. BUT It does not mean we fear India. Never.

skies dude don't say we don't dare compare. You could hav said we are not interested to compare gibrish variables, we hav our own success and failures but we should never compare our success with any one even if we become a major role player in the region . We'll be a major player because someday we'll spread peace in the region( we hav the one of the largest number of army in the UN peace keeping missions these days)

There is no sarcasm. I said we do not dare to compare us with India. Like in technology sectors. BUT It does not mean we fear India. Never.

I thought you were mocking India.

Anyway,choose yourself a good role model like China or maybe Malaysia.

If we hadn't chosen China as a role-model,we wouldn't be where we are today(our achievements are not much,but certainly better),we "d be swallowing the traditional 90s BS of our politicians that our population is large thats why no development.

so what should we do ..clap clap clap..happy now ?? I think BD population is somewhat 1/6th of India so obviously the statstics will be more favourable due to less number of affected people.

Pakistan, Pakistanis, China and Chinese do not try to bully us to submission as India and its citizens try to do. We will remain erect on our knees. No amount of bullying will bring us to our knees. But, Indians see only the size of our tiny country and fail to read our mind.
dude size does'nt matter.Israel and japan,they are powers in todays world politics.Do you know how small these countries are.I think your country is big comparing to these.

By the way when we bullied you by our nukes or aircrafts.

I think you guys were totally brainwashed by your previous government.

dude size does'nt matter.Israel and japan,they are powers in todays world politics.Do you know how small these countries are.I think your country is big comparing to these.

By the way when we bullied you by our nukes or aircrafts.

I think you guys were totally brainwashed by your previous government.

I can only expect a comment like this from an Indian..Israel and Japan..Hahahaha..a country with no diplomatic ties to many important economic hubs and Japan which was derailed upto presidency level over a minor glitch in automotives made in their country...that was disrespectful at best.

The real rising powers of todays diplomacy are:

USA: Economic crisis is peddling their tech for pennies on dollar
Germany: The same reason as usa
China: Most efficient and rapid in infrastructure boom...sacking contracts world wide for everything + very large consumer base
India: world largest low cost talent pool and a large consumer economy

Wow what a nation of illiterates I hav lost my vocabulary infront of this animals. Sorry being a human I can't understand your barkings.

Last edited:
Also BD is in better position than PK in sense of peace and GDP. Pakistan is loser right NOW!
You need to check facts before posting some rubbish.Sure Pakistan is facing security problems (along with natural disasters otherwise our GDP would have grown into 200 bil + range) but GDP in comparison with Bangladesh?Our GDP is twice (in fact a few billion more then twice -) the size of Bangladesh GDP.Also Bangladesh GDP Per Capita is just 1,600 while Pakistan is 2,661.This is not to say Bangladesh is backward or anything.It is doing great work wrt development.So read the post before you act like angry man and make a inflammatory post just because you are angry.
Sources:
Google - public data
List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fx7o8.jpg
[/IMG]

Since we do not have any existing problem with PK and China so we not bother to make any negative comparison. Also BD is in better position than PK in sense of peace and GDP. Pakistan is loser right NOW!

ALso we do not dare to compare us with India. India=big. Here we just mentioned about our success. You can take it simply.

Maybe you where trying to say GDP growth, if thats the case, yes Bangladesh is doing better than Pakistan. In GDP per capita, Pakistan is still much ahead of Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom