What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

if kill own citizen is carrying out duty then maoist too carry out duty on behalf of indian exploted citizens .only difference is that IA's masters are political elites and maoists masters are poor.

The difference is the Constitution of India.

It is a pity that you display a flashy,showy kind of populism without seeing how corrupt and money-minded the Maoists are. Come with me and I will introduce you to industrialists in Warangal who have total access to the forests and their produce in exchange for regular payments to the party, not in the jungle but through very sophisticated methods. Anybody who does not toe their line is ruthlessly murdered.

Do you specialize in supporting terrorist murders?

I think the referendum is also applicable to the whole of Kashmir including Gilgit Baltistan and I heard Pathans were settled there inorder to put down the revolts by the natives there.

Incorrect, the locals themselves are largely nomadic thus settling down is never an option, secondly the Gilgitis and Baltits are very patriotic people, they themselves revolted against the Raja and did not have to be liberated by the Pathans and they take great pride in that.

Anyways I already said this in another thread and I would say it again...I as a South Indian would not have cared if Kashmir was occupied by Pakistani forces in 1947, but you instead employed rag tag militias who were more interested in looting and raping rather than invading and holding..now after 65 years when a lot of blood from all over the country was shed there, it an emotional issue for all of us Indians. So there is no scope of referendum in any distant future. So next time when you want to invade India use regular disciplined troops, it saves the heart burn later and also try to get the whole lot in one go or never try.

Left for another thread.

The difference is the Constitution of India.

It is a pity that you display a flashy,showy kind of populism without seeing how corrupt and money-minded the Maoists are. Come with me and I will introduce you to industrialists in Warangal who have total access to the forests and their produce in exchange for regular payments to the party, not in the jungle but through very sophisticated methods. Anybody who does not toe their line is ruthlessly murdered.

Do you specialize in supporting terrorist murders?

She has a soft spot for Maoists and also AK 47 for girls.

Ah Really? Why not regular Pakistanis allowed to own property in Azad kashmir? Are kashmiris allowed to own property elsewhere in Pakistan?

Pakistanis cannot own property in Kashmir to allow the land from being over-exploited, it's an agreement between Government of Azad Kashmir and GoP.

It is clear that you have no idea of how Bhindranwale damaged both the Punjab and India. He ran a parallel regime. People were killed at will, in the street, in their offices, in their homes. You could not talk about the terrorists, you could not write about them, you could not report them to the police, you could not testify against them without being killed. Not beaten up, not threatened, just straight killed.

The wounds were inflicted by him, and the crowd of extremists who sprang up, well funded and armed, after he was cornered and killed.

Who raised bhindrawalle? .. congress

plz,i dont favor bhindrawalle and i m looking for genocide done and roots of the prob.

Do the Sikhs living outside India not fall within NRI category.

No.

Only those having Indian Passports are called Non-Resident Indians. some are not NRIs and are citizens of whichever country they moved to. They don't have our passport.

Don't confuse between PIO (a foreign citizen of Indian origin) and an NRI (an Indian citizen just residing abroad).

So does Sikh regiment of our army, which is among the highest number of troops, but they don't hate India rather hate Pakistan :D

Sir,

Please do not make wrong statements.

The percentage of Sikhs in Indian Army has been drastically reduced since Operation Bluestar and the subsequent mutinies in Sikh Regiments.

begani shaadi mein abdullah deewana :rofl:

But ain't that the case in everything our dear neighbor does? :P

I mean, Afghan war, enmity with Israel, anger against Russia, now against NATO, then protests against Burmese and goodness knows what else...

Its a national thingy with them. :rofl:

Sir,

Please do not make wrong statements.

The percentage of Sikhs in Indian Army has been drastically reduced since Operation Bluestar and the subsequent mutinies in Sikh Regiments.

34% Is the current number.

Please do your math.

Back
Top Bottom