What's new

Lieberman: Israel not interested in conflict with Turkey

We will see! Just have some patience, if Israel doesnt apoligize, lift the blockade and accept other demands then these step will be taken!
If u want to get kicked from WTO - u are welcome. If you think that WTO laws are joke, then you should check how tiny Georgia is blocking huge Russia from joining it.

Try to hide all you want! he clearly said PKK! I readed on Haaretz and Jpost!
These are just specculations nothing more.

Your Netanyahu supports PKK and your thug FM revealed this secret!
No Israel never supported PKK and FM did not say anything on it.

Yes so? It is also near to Israel!! These attacks came on the same time when your coward pirates were attacking and killing our citizens on these ships!
Its 350 km from Israel. Did we teleport them? :eek:

Why bring Syria into this i know that every Turk knows that sh..! we threatenend them with war because of this support! But that doesnt change the fact that Israel is somehow also involved!!
Israel is responsible for attack comming from Syria?

Its 350 km from Israel. Did we teleport them? :eek:

Iskenderun naval base was first time in its history attacked at the same time when those activist were getting shot. This place is strategically important for Turkey. PKK did it on behalf of Israel, our goverment know this!

We are not interested untill we get our F35 planes from Uncle Sam on charity discount

Clearly Israel and Turkey are both flexing their muscles in Middle East. Both countries are allies of the West (both considered a part of the West) and both countries have common interest (almost identical). The problem however is that both countries have currently very conservative governments in power. Who won't back down from their statements or positions. Turkey finds power in its arab neighbours who are in big favor of the Turks while Israel thinks the US will back it forever. The only way this can be solved is if Israel acknowledges Turkeys superiority and bows her head. I don't see any other possibilities...

Clearly Israel and Turkey are both flexing their muscles in Middle East. Both countries are allies of the West (both considered a part of the West) and both countries have common interest (almost identical). The problem however is that both countries have currently very conservative governments in power. Who won't back down from their statements or positions. Turkey finds power in its arab neighbours who are in big favor of the Turks while Israel thinks the US will back it forever. The only way this can be solved is if Israel acknowledges Turkeys superiority and bows her head. I don't see any other possibilities...
Israel and Turkey are indeed natural allies. They dont have any disputes. We have common enemies and opponents. Syria used PKK against Turkey exactly as it used PLO, Hezbollah and Hamas against Israel. Armenian terror group ASALA in Lebanon carried joint excercises in Lebanon with PLO and PKK. ASALA was destroyed by Israel together with PLO. Iran helped Armenia against Azerbaijan. Azeris dont forget it and maintain good relationships with Israel even today. Greeks were traditionaly very pro Palestinian.

Erdogan however decided to return Turkey to pan-Islamism. The easiest way to increase popularity among the Arabs is curse Israel. So he started his trolling. The reason why Israel did not apologice is that it became clear that nothing will change. Erdogan will keep cursing and attacking Israel, military ties wont restore (Erdogan destroyed military cooperation before flotilla). Erdogan is in trouble: his idea of union with Syria and Iran miserably failed, Palmer report was in favor of Israel, trade deficit is rapidly growing. So he hardened his rethorics against Israel even more to divert attention these failures. But what he can actually do? - Nothing much. He already used all his cards.

Israel and Turkey are indeed natural allies. They dont have any disputes. We have common enemies and opponents. Syria used PKK against Turkey exactly as it used PLO, Hezbollah and Hamas against Israel. Armenian terror group ASALA in Lebanon carried joint excercises in Lebanon with PLO and PKK. ASALA was destroyed by Israel together with PLO. Iran helped Armenia against Azerbaijan. Azeris dont forget it and maintain good relationships with Israel even today. Greeks were traditionaly very pro Palestinian.

Erdogan however decided to return Turkey to pan-Islamism. The easiest way to increase popularity among the Arabs is curse Israel. So he started his trolling. The reason why Israel did not apologice is that it became clear that nothing will change. Erdogan will keep cursing and attacking Israel, military ties wont restore (Erdogan destroyed military cooperation before flotilla). Erdogan is in trouble: his idea of union with Syria and Iran miserably failed, Palmer report was in favor of Israel, trade deficit is rapidly growing. So he hardened his rethorics against Israel even more to divert attention these failures. But what he can actually do? - Nothing much. He already used all his cards.

hey visit this thread..i hope u will forgive him..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/129197-apology-israel-american-users.html

Most of what you write is true, but soem i have to disagree with. I don't have much time now, i will return drastially.

both countries have common interest (almost identical). QUOTE]

I think the reality is exactly the opposite. If you are basing your analysis on a possibility that Israel is going to change,be sure that it is not likely in the short and long run. Consider Israel as it is now,this what a realistic analysis needs from you. Of course any elaboration would be appriciated.

Back
Top Bottom