What's new

Lieberman: Israel not interested in conflict with Turkey

The loss of a powerful regional ally like Turkey, is a big blow to Israel's national interests in the region.

Israel has nothing to loose by backing off.. in reality they have won, they not only killed turkish citizens but will also get time to make turkey bleed by supporting PKK, through financials means and middle men dealing with arms. you will see PKK getting active killing young turkish blood day and night... good luck !

Where is mr bigmouth ptex now? i specially posted this thread for him.

Listen Israelis are not special, they are like any other nation they must be normalized. They will have to learn to obey international laws. They are not untouchable! They will learn it sooner or later.

Where is mr bigmouth ptex now? i specially posted this thread for him.

Listen Israelis are not special, they are like any other nation they must be normalized. They will have to learn to obey international laws. They are not untouchable! They will learn it sooner or later.

Of course Israel is an artificial nation created by a UN mandate.But what harm can you do to it till the time Arabs remain divided? Turkey sets up NATO missile shield against Iran.Iran acquires nuclear warheads.The Arab world follow suit.Who do you think is the victim at the end of all this?

Israel has nothing to loose by backing off.. in reality they have won, they not only killed turkish citizens but will also get time to make turkey bleed by supporting PKK, through financials means and middle men dealing with arms. you will see PKK getting active killing young turkish blood day and night... good luck !

So are you suggesting that we should just backoff? Ignore palestinians getting massacred like in 2006 war? What kind of mentality is that.. One time you go on whining about muslim countries being silent. And finally if one stands up and do something you blame them again, and claim that Israel will win anyway!

Your childish comments dont deserve reply. Go ahead with your trolling i dont mind.

Not a troll brother.I just think that your government is misdirecting your rage.I have nothing but the greatest respect for the Muslim brotherhood,Nothing of that sort can ever be replicated in any other community.I just hold the opinion many people are trying to play you.Hope to be proven wrong although

Of course Israel is an artificial nation created by a UN mandate.But what harm can you do to it till the time Arabs remain divided? Turkey sets up NATO missile shield against Iran.Iran acquires nuclear warheads.The Arab world follow suit.Who do you think is the victim at the end of all this?

Whats wrong with the NATO missile shield? It is a defensive weapon. It will also protect Turkey from icbm attacks! This can also be used against Israeli ones! Turkey is also against Iran aquiring nukes so whats your point?

Steps for nomalization between Israel & Turkey:

1. Lift blockade for humanitarian aid & inspect ships at port.
2. Stop pissing of Turkey by suggesting aid will given to our enemies & especially terror loving dmbfcks.
3. Say sorry to the families of murdered aid workers (they are aid workers just looks at how they operate in other countries).
4. Compensate the families of the murdered aid workers.

and last:

5. In your speech to international media or in other countries parliaments dont indicate "that peace will only be resolved by exterminating muslims in the middle east" through double talk, politicians may be thick as nuts not to understand what your saying but the rest of us are not!

Whats wrong with the NATO missile shield? It is a defensive weapon. It will also protect Turkey from icbm attacks! This can also be used against Israeli ones! Turkey is also against Iran aquiring nukes so whats your point?

Just the escalation of events man.The NATO missile shield is being installed for the sole purpose of intercepting Iran's ballistic missiles,a nation that has no beef with you guys.Do you think that the NATO shields will be used on the contingency of Israel missiles targeting Turkey? Let your beliefs save you I guess.

Just the escalation of events man.The NATO is being installed for the sole purpose of intercepting Iran's ballistic missiles,a nation that has no beef with you guys.Do you the NATO shields will be used on the contingency of Israel missiles targeting Turkey? Let your belief save you I guess

Do you really think we have no beef with those guys? They Iran are playing very very dirty games against Turkey. Last time they also threatend to use PKK against us if we would harm Assad! They supported PKK and killed our troops indirectly for years!

They supported Armenians against Azeri Turks.

the list goes on!! Those people cant be trusted!! We never did to them what they are doing to us behind our backs. Ofcourse it is their goverment! I dont know the people. I guess they nice and friendly there is no problem with them it is their regime who want to destableize the whole region!

Back
Top Bottom