What's new

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags

fd24

Reaction score
A shocking video has appeared on the Internet showing Libyan rebels torturing a group of black Africans. People with their hands bound are shown being locked in a zoo-like cage and allegedly forced to eat the old Libyan flag.

*“Eat the flag, you dog. Patience you dog, patience. God is Great,” screams a voice off-camera in the video uploaded to YouTube last week, which also made its way onto ********.com.

The torturers are also shown making the group of captive black Africans stand up with pieces of green cloth still in their mouths and apparently forcing them start jumping.

A number of people are shown standing outside the cage watching the atrocity.

After Muammar Gaddafi was killed, hundreds of migrant workers from neighboring states were imprisoned by fighters allied to the new interim authorities.

They accuse the black Africans of having been mercenaries for the late ruler.

In the course of the fighting to topple Gaddafi last year, sub-Saharan African migrants and refugees “became targets of stigma, discrimination and violence,” the human rights group Amnesty International said last month.

“At the beginning of the crisis, there was vastly exaggerated propaganda for which the highest level of the National Transitional Council should take some responsibility because they largely contributed to that unfounded propaganda,” said Donatella Rovera, Amnesty’s senior crisis response advisor.

Some of the black migrants managed to flee into neighboring Mali and Niger, but more than 5,000 were detained. They face mass execution, beatings, and revenge killings, according to an Al Jazeera report published back in September.

Before the Libyan uprising broke out, the country hosted about a million black African workers, many of them employed in domestic work, construction, trash collection and other low-wage jobs.

Human Rights Investigations (HRI) suspect Libyan rebels of ethnic cleansing of the black population of the country, particularly in the city of Tawergha.

Where is Nato and the USA now? They wanted to remove Gaddafi because of his atrocities - and replace him with this - hypocritical scumbags. International terrorism of extreme proportions!

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags (SHOCK VIDEO) — RT

Ethnic cleansing happened from the very start of "uprising". Black people were beaten on the streets or simply executed. Everyone in the West knows about it, but ignores atrocities committed by their allies.

this video and behavior of the future of Libya is clearly outrageous. Where are the French, British and Americans now? - It is so so wrong to do this to countries and leave them decimated - truly deplorable.

this video and behavior of the future of Libya is clearly outrageous. Where are the French, British and Americans now? - It is so so wrong to do this to countries and leave them decimated - truly deplorable.
what you see is what you get. I think, rebels got a major support so as to dethrone Gaddafi.

what you see is what you get. I think, rebels got a major support so as to dethrone Gaddafi.

I understand what you are saying - but when you enter a state on the pretence that you want to "help" the nations people and remove the "tyranny of Gaddaffi" - and now after achieving the goal they have left the nation at the brink of potential extremists that may resort to complete rule using fear - unforgivingly worse than how the situation was before the Nato interference...

What the teaching of islam doing here ? dont put everything on west.

If done free elections ..may be ..Gaddafi would become still president...
but after a civil war...caos is expected..unfortunatly people cant easily forget their killed parents and relations...:cry:

Were those black dudes muslims ?
Is that the first thought that would cross their minds? I think it might rather be revenge. Mr. Qadhdhafi is reported to have hired what is known in the media as the 'African mercenaries', and once the tables are turned, you just see humanity descend as savages rip other savages:(

Nick - tbh i dont think it matters dude - to be treated like animals is disgraceful whatever religion they are. These so called "new leaders" hand picked to lead the reforms are speaking volumes with their barbaric behavior.

yeah , you are right . But if they are muslims then what doesnt it prove that these Al qaeda are no ones friends .

After watching Libya's condition i am beginning to wish that Assad stays in Syria .

yeah , you are right . But if they are muslims then what doesnt it prove that these Al qaeda are no ones friends .

After watching Libya's condition i am beginning to wish that Assad stays in Syria .

Now you get it - dude if the Syrian heirachy crashes god help all of Syria because we really dont know if the rebels will be any better. After viewing whats happened in Libya i suppose Russia and China used their veto

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom