What's new

Liberation War martyrs would exceed 30 lac: Mamun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moral of the story is you guys are happy wit nothing.
Its you guys who has some historical independence problems not us.
We believed in India and still do.
Whereas you guys believed in bangla,pakistan & now bangladesh.
As i said,somethings really wrong with you kipta bangals.

The moral of the story is Indians are shameless opportunist hypocrites who can only show crocodile tears. :coffee:

Yeah because an internet forum is the best representation on how a nation thinks

Going by that logic than I guess forums like Bharat ratblahblah are the true representation of indian people

I believe Bharat Rashak do represent majority indians. Indians are inherently extremist.

I don't know what you mean by the bolded part.

Its near to impossible to count the death figures of war that too of a war happened more 40 years ago. If I have to make a wild guess based on reports by other countries, I would say anywhere between 30000-300000 and this includes casualties from both sides.And yes this equal to
genocide but this genocide was committed by both sides. Lot of biharis were also killed. BTW I am not a bihari.

The myth of 30 million death has been kept alive so that BD never gets out of the 71 saga. Its
a deliberate ploy by India and BAL, nothing else. The younger gen either don't give a damn
about this myth (including seculars) and those who do tend to be awami supporters. This guy
muntasir mamun , I a die hard AL cadre.

W.begaler manus to kipteme kore piaz o kine na. Age 1 Kg piaz kine Kha, tarpore khota bolis.

Its only BAL that keeps in demanding Maafi maango. Pres.Zia already dropped apology issue
as the cornerstone of BD-PAK relations. He did it to normalize relation with PAK. After all you can
not expect a country to apologise and accept this preposterous myth of 3 million death can you.

If I have to say something to you in your own language you are nothing but a Pakistani dalal, nothing more nothing less

ari bap!...amar chasa vai rag koreche dekhchi!
rag korisna babu...jani gorom poreche ,tor mathar thik nei.
pani o pas na amader dam gular karone!
toder life ta pura bekar!

Rag amra kori na babu. Adeke akon mota muti bhalo bristi pore. Borsha kal bhaloi katese Allah (swt)
rhamate. Kintu tora to kepteme kore Panio thik moto khas na , ar gorom matha nie PDFe
baker boshe takish. Matha thanda korar jonno Bangladeshe berate ashis. :)

Rag amra kori na babu. Adeke akon mota muti bhalo bristi pore. Borsha kal bhaloi katese Allah (swt)
rhamate. Kintu tora to kepteme kore Panio thik moto khas na , ar gorom matha nie PDFe
baker boshe takish. Matha thanda korar Bangladeshe berate ashis. :)
se toh ami jai e bondhu. :P
kintu toder okhane toh current e thakena.
okommer dheki akta desh banaya rekhechis.
good for only its natural beauty.

pani o pas na amader dam gular karone!

Who's the real "kipta" now? Thank u hypocrite for admitting that west bengalis are stealing BD's water using farakka dam:tdown:
With bengali "brothers" like these on the other side, who needs enemies?

too much trolling and off topic ranting..

what is the official figure declared by BD govt???3 million,2 million or 40000???

Who's the real "kipta" now? Thank u hypocrite for admitting that west bengalis are stealing BD's water using farakka dam:tdown:

lol..these ignorant people don't even know about water sharing treaty..

Do you people even know bangla this days?
You are very poor in bangla,BANGLAdeshi!
Rajniti bojho bachchu?
na bujhle bujhe nao,nahle prochur bamboo khabe je deshe acho.
Who are your brothers idiot?
you chose to stay alone,even away from your fellow muslim pakistani brothers.Not following Ummah either?
Fake!

Liberation War martyrs would exceed 30 lac: Mamun

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)

Looks like exposed by corruption Awami League and their paddlers are making more decption producton like this. CaPtAiN_pLaNeT now trying to clinging on to statement from Mustasir Mamun a known indian dalal to overcome his inability to speak up. Now Awami league and people like CaPtAiN_pLaNeT will come up with line to accuse people as "rajakar" for talking about Awami corruption. Beyond that, going by indian dalal claim, indian is enjoying great benefit today and less security burden because Bangladesh is not part of Pakistan. For that Bangladesh should claim proper dues from india; infact dues just gone up with level of sacrifice just revealed.

You get half the water, how much more do you want?

Why Indians always come in PAK-BD threads?? I mean they can't even feed their people yet dream about having 90k POWS :tdown:

Why Indians always come in PAK-BD threads?? I mean they can't even feed their people yet dream about having 90k POWS :tdown:

We are surely related to 1971 war.

If you dint know we were the cause of creating the land called BD. We may not feed our poor but do not let them die in some drone strike with a terrorist tag on their forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom