What's new

Liberation War martyrs would exceed 30 lac: Mamun

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ "When Bengal was united they wanted it divided."

Bengal was united under whose leadership ? In 1905 the Muslims of Bengal had no saying. They even did not exist. Muslims of Bengal were united in 1906 when Muslim Leaque was first created at Dacca. Once Bengal was divided rather Bengali muslims were happy. Soon Muslim Leaque also supported this move.

@ "When called Pakistan they again wanted it divided."

In 1946/7, the Bengali muslims wanted to remain together but not as a part of India rather separate independence country. But Congress did not supported it.

@ " When called Bangladesh yet again they are even more confused "
Most of the people did not want independence rather Provincial Autonomy from the Central Govt but it was forced upon it.

@ "Somethings really wrong with this kipta bangals ". No. The problem lies with those so called "Badro Loks" of Calcutta.
Moral of the story is you guys are happy wit nothing.
Its you guys who has some historical independence problems not us.
We believed in India and still do.
Whereas you guys believed in bangla,pakistan & now bangladesh.
As i said,somethings really wrong with you kipta bangals.

Why open such threads...!! Always an Indian will show fake sympathy, shed fake tears and utter something irritating to a Pakistani, the Pakistani would then retaliate and at the end you only bag insults thrown at your country and countrymen from all sides. Does that make you happy?
Also courtesy demands that you pay some respect to the sensitivities of the host country. Though an open forum, we are only a guest here.

People can also go to the known Bangladesh Military Forum to have a real picture of how REAL bangladeshis see of PAK.LOL.
Until then believe this Rajakar kids.

Why open such threads...!! Always an Indian will show fake sympathy, shed fake tears and utter something irritating to a Pakistani, the Pakistani would then retaliate and at the end you only bag insults thrown at your country and countrymen from all sides. Does that make you happy?
Also courtesy demands that you pay some respect to the sensitivities of the host country. Though an open forum, we are only a guest here.

man your heart cries for Pakistan even more than Pakistanis themselves! Why not let the big brothers fight it out while you can watch it from sideline, ignored and forever damned!

Moral of the story is you guys are happy wit nothing.
Its you guys who has some historical independence problems not us.
We believed in India and still do.
Whereas you guys believed in bangla,pakistan & now bangladesh.
As i said,somethings really wrong with you kipta bangals.

@ Everybody knows who is "Kipta". " Dada amader bashai ashban, cha kheye jaban kintu".

People can also go to the known Bangladesh Military Forum to have a real picture of how REAL bangladeshis see of PAK.LOL.

I tried to register there to give them a piece of my mind, but they seem to have blocked Indian IPs.

@ Everybody knows who is "Kipta". " Dada amader bashai ashban, cha kheye jaban kintu".
Let me guess.You were taught that in your prems???
LOL,Bangal hindus may like that but we Indians are a class apart from you kipta bangal chasas.
:P

Yeah because an internet forum is the best representation on how a nation thinks

Going by that logic than I guess forums like Bharat ratblahblah are the true representation of indian people

I tried to register there to give them a piece of my mind, but they seem to have blocked Indian IPs.
I have a 2yrs old id there.was banned for not posting much!
last week saw i am unbanned!
weird people weird forum.nowadays they also take money if you wanna have a id there.

Yeah because an internet forum is the best representation on how a nation thinks

Going by that logic than I guess forums like Bharat ratblahblah are the true representation of indian people
AREY BABA!
Then why your friend don jaguar going gaga over the love of some bangladeshi rajakars here?

Why is that whenever a Bangladeshi expresses their dislike for india they become a "rajakar"?

Is there a law written that they have to express undying love for india and hate for Pakistan?

No but when they oppose their liberation war and call Muktis terrorists, there is high chance they are related to rajakars.

Why is that whenever a Bangladeshi expresses their dislike for india they become a "rajakar"?

Is there a law written that they have to express undying love for india and hate for Pakistan?
Not in the streets but in PDF,a big YES!

'Satyamev Jayate' :P

By the way how many do you think were killed/raped/had to flee?

40,000? LOOOL! :D 93,000 surrendered without even firing a bullet so I fail to see how you get this 40,000 number? :)

I don't know what you mean by the bolded part.

Its near to impossible to count the death figures of war that too of a war happened more 40 years ago. If I have to make a wild guess based on reports by other countries, I would say anywhere between 30000-300000 and this includes casualties from both sides.And yes this can be termed as a
genocide but this genocide was committed by both sides. Lot of biharis were also killed. BTW I am not a bihari.

The myth of 30 million death has been kept alive so that BD never gets out of the 71 saga. Its
a deliberate ploy by India and BAL, nothing else. The younger gen either don't give a damn
about this myth (including seculars) and those who do tend to be awami supporters. This guy
muntasir mamun is a die hard AL cadre.

LOL.Somethings really wrong with this kipta bangals.

W.begaler manus to kipteme kore piaz o kine na. Age 1 Kg piaz kine Kha, tarpore khota bolis.

Then, why Bangladesh every 2-3 months asks Pakistan, "Maafi maango"

Its only BAL that keeps in demanding Maafi maango. Pres.Zia already dropped apology issue
as the cornerstone of BD-PAK relations. He did it to normalize relation with PAK. After all you can
not expect a country to apologise and accept this preposterous myth of 3 million death can you.

I don't know what you mean by the bolded part.

Its near to impossible to count the death figures of war that too of a war happened more 40 years ago. If I have to make a wild guess based on reports by other countries, I would say anywhere between 30000-300000 and this includes casualties from both sides.And yes this equal to
genocide but this genocide was committed by both sides. Lot of biharis were also killed. BTW I am not a bihari.

The myth of 30 million death has been kept alive so that BD never gets out of the 71 saga. Its
a deliberate ploy by India and BAL, nothing else. The younger gen either don't give a damn
about this myth (including seculars) and those who do tend to be awami supporters. This guy
muntasir mamun , I a die hard AL cadre.

W.begaler manus to kipteme kore piaz o kine na. Age 1 Kg piaz kine Kha, tarpore khota bolis.
ari bap!...amar chasa vai rag koreche dekhchi!
rag korisna babu...jani gorom poreche ,tor mathar thik nei.
pani o pas na amader dam gular karone!
toder life ta pura bekar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom