What's new

LHC asks Nawaz, Shehbaz to submit written undertaking of former premier's return from abroad

Then why lahore court passing judgement if its not cpurt to decide. Even taking this applicatiom even govt said its in Islamabad court.

O science Daaan sb judge state/gormint sy poochta hai ap ko maror to nae uth rhy? Gormint kehti nahi phr judge Kia kry?

Tell this to IK to file a petition in courts against this ruling and against the judge, same as you said.

The recent meeting with the coas has "lil" to do with govt maintaining a criminal silence before the court

Ena Vali Ullah bnan di zaroorat nahi

Apki okaat b pta chl gy

O science Daaan sb judge state/gormint sy poochta hai ap ko maror to nae uth rhy? Gormint kehti nahi phr judge Kia kry?

Chacha ji govt yesterday said its not lahore court to hear the petition but they said why not its nawaz petition. Then hearing was on monday then on request of pmln settle today. And its not govt who took case to court at first place.

One brave man Imran Khan fight this filthy elite system. Where top to bottom all are corrupts. PTI own allies are corrupts , MQM, Q league, judges jury etc etc ....

Now under what law govt will hold back Zardari... some one tell him go to LHC and get relief and enjoy life in Dubai, Paris, London villa from haram ki kamai ...
Imran Khan must show his bravery now and answer all questions in regards to the foreign funding case.

State do have objection thsts why they are in court. Now state saying thst draft has not mention why they are leaving and main point is there is nothing mention if nawaz didnt return then what?

Gormint ko objection ho to court m bakwas krty hain. Bahar a k media p nahi

Gormint ko objection ho to court m bakwas krty hain. Bahar a k media p nahi
aur ager system hi bika hoa ho tou baat hi khatam

Last edited:
Tell this to IK to file a petition in courts against this ruling and against the judge, same as you said.

Sir G, It is just my opinion what I had posted, and not in a position/designation to advise any political party.

Just curious.
While you post some material on this forum, did you adopt same process as you are advising to me?

Sir G, It is just my opinion what I had posted, and not in a position/designation to advise any political party.

Just curious.
While you post some material on this forum, did you adopt same process as you are advising to me?
Yes he is justice batman khosa.

@The Eagle @waz the title is misleading, plz do the needful

Here's one suitable for the thread .

So the lhc allowed navaz to travel without bond as the govt didn't claim executive authority one bit and has no objection also

Last edited:
aur ager judge hi bika hoa ho tou baat hi khatam

This was a case specifically about claiming executive authority over a freaking executive matter. Judge ko state Bank ki sbz sitara vali chabi b dy do to b nahi bik Sakta is case m

:hitwall:

This was a case specifically about claiming executive authority over a freaking executive matter. Judge ko state Bank ki sbz sitara vali chabi b dy do to b nahi bik Sakta is case m

:hitwall:

Muj ko insaaf milnay ki pori umeed hai.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom