What's new

LHC asks Nawaz, Shehbaz to submit written undertaking of former premier's return from abroad

Establishment, as usual, is playing the game very well. Ultimately, they have succeeded in achieving, what they were aspiring for quite some time.

I don't know how to directly upload pictures(someone help?) else i would have uploaded the draft pictures. ANyways its on news. It's gotta be the silliest affidavit of all times, not to mention, not even on any legal paper either. What a joke this court is :lol:

And there are also some gem of remarks being made by court :lol:

Latest news coming in is that fed govt. is rejecting the affadivit, and may draft one of its own. However case to resume till 2:30 & there's still time. Also, who knows LHC, may just ask the govt. lawyer to zip it, and let them uphold "justice" as they deem fit. :lol:

See tum nai himmat nahi sach baat bolnay ki aur frustation govt per utaro. Court ne order dia hai himmat hai tou bolo warna rotay rahk

Wait a second It's not up to the court to deliberately become a party against the appellant and denies any relief asked for if the state calls it a day . The blame entirely lies upon the gutless govt which clearly acquiesced its right to claim executive authority over ecl.

It was that freaking simple!!!

And it's the govt which has the high court set a pathetic precedent for the legal fraternity of whole of South Asia and beyond. Now every hard core criminal/accused can claim indemnity and will site this very same ruling to fly outside the county . Freaking made the whole country a laughing stock.

Now that the things have come down to this level plz do let zardari book a flight ticket as well as he's not even convicted of any offense yet.

150 votes reserved for pti just went into the ballot box of q league. Chaudhry sb zindabad.

@Sheepistanis @fitpOsitive

Its not a clean chit, if they fail to return, the government can use this bond and initiate legal proceedings for confiscation of assets. The government will have a solid case but lawyers can still drag the issue in court.

Whats yet to be seen is will there be any time limit.

01-kangaroo-court-e1281581150416.jpg
With all due respect sir The govt is to be blamed fair and square

Its not a clean chit, if they fail to return, the government can use this bond and initiate legal proceedings for confiscation of assets. The government will have a solid case but lawyers can still drag the issue in court.

Whats yet to be seen is will there be any time limit.

The govt can confiscate anyways but it is the cowardly attitude of the govt which didn't even argued about its constitional authority

See tum nai himmat nahi sach baat bolnay ki aur frustation govt per utaro. Court ne order dia hai himmat hai tou bolo warna rotay rahk
It's kangaroo courts. App himmat karo. Establishment army ne allow kia hai.

Do you see the bigger piture?

There is under tone... a very fine note... in this high pitched cacophony of Khottaism... from every party!

What does it tell you, my very dear YoungPak!?

It tells me to stop fighting with my fellow compatriots both in person and virtually and reserve the chant zindabad only for my country besides taking care of my own self through halal means

Just check the draft its more look like
Pait kharab ki sick leave.
Hope court will reject it.

Muj ko insaaf ki pori umeed hai lahore court se.

Just check the draft its more look like
Pait kharab ki sick leave.
Hope court will reject it.

Muj ko insaaf ki pori umeed hai lahore court se.

The state has no objection so why should the court withhold any facility extended to navaz butt

Wait a second It's not up to the court to deliberately become a party against the appellant and denies any relief asked for if the state calls it a day . The blame entirely lies upon the gutless govt which clearly acquiesced its right to claim executive authority over ecl.

It was that freaking simple!!!

And it's the govt which has the high court set a pathetic precedent for the legal fraternity of whole of South Asia and beyond. Now every hard core criminal/accused can claim indemnity and will site this very same ruling to fly outside the county . Freaking made the whole country a laughing stock.

Now that the things have come down to this level plz do let zardari book a flight ticket as well as he's not even convicted of any offense yet.

150 votes reserved for pti just went into the ballot box of q league. Chaudhry sb zindabad.

@Sheepistanis @fitpOsitive
Then why lahore court passing judgement if its not cpurt to decide. Even taking this applicatiom even govt said its in Islamabad court.

The state has no objection so why should the court withhold any facility extended to navaz butt
State do have objection thsts why they are in court. Now state saying thst draft has not mention why they are leaving and main point is there is nothing mention if nawaz didnt return then what?

If corrupt NS didn't comeback the judge/bench who gave him relief should be tried.
All expenditures and money to be recovered, should be paid by LHC.

Tell this to IK to file a petition in courts against this ruling and against the judge, same as you said.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom