What's new

Letter from America: Indian Expats in Bangladesh

It seems you are not very bright.

Let me put it this way: you guys made a CHOICE in 1947 of creating a country which ended up screwing for over financially until 1971. And that is what makes economies grow/shrink, national level choices. One you made for 1947-7 1was a bad choice, and one you made after was a good choice.

The guy is incredibly dumb. Not only is he bringing in stupid ''what if'' scenarios (we can do the same, eh?), he has no clue why is he doing it (other than to feel good).

I mean does a bangladeshi start earning more because there is a ''reason'' why he's earning less? WTF!

A basic check would tell a literate person that these Indians are high earning legal workers who are sending back 7,500 USD per head (thats many many times the average income of a Bangladeshi) back home, meaning earning much much more in BD. Not exactly pole vaulter profile... but being literate has nothing to do with being a doctor or living in the UK apprently...

There's a reason why the cheerleaders with red pompoms are not usualy on the school's debate team!!!

Last edited:
@IceSage ,Whom you are arguing with???
Dont go by his title - "Senior member" :lol::lol:
You will soon learn that how 99% BD members are intellectually bankrupt and Chinese cheerleaders to have a serious debate.:lol::lol:

Please dude...i would like to request you to remove all those Hindu people from BD...India should accept it....At least then we can force our politician to remove illegal BD people from NE....

So again...do us a favor and favor to you by take your people from NE...and send your Hindu people to us....Done deal...right....Now...feel happy..
There is no illegal Muslim in NE. We don't put restriction for people emigrating from Bangladesh. If India suited for Hindus, they are more than welcome to migrate there.

There is no illegal Muslim in NE. We don't put restriction for people emigrating from Bangladesh. If India suited for Hindus, they are more than welcome to migrate there.
but you complain when we try to stop it.
and hindus are your citizen they should live in bd. We will only consider those who are targetted with violence or want political asylum not all hindus.

India will decide whether there are any illegals or not. There was no cross border infiltration either before our BSF started shooting the infiltrators. And yes, Hindus from Bangladesh who are being persecuted and butchered are welcome to stay in India with dignity.

dont complain when feleni like incident happens

This has been debunked before, the math doesn't add up. Another propaganda, but at least do it in a way that doesn't look BS outright.

I have debunked this bs before.

The remittance to India from Bangladesh, the numbers don't add up. If there are 500,000 Indian workers in Bangladesh and they are remitting $3716 Million in a year, thats around $7500 per person per annum remittance. If each Indian labour is sending that kind of money back home, they must be making atleast $10,000 as opposed to $1050 per capita gdp of Bangladesh. Geez I wonder whats so special about these Indian labourers that they are being paid 10 times more than an average Bangladeshi.

It looks like a lot of Bangladeshi black money is coming to India in the name of "Remittance". I guess the RAWAMI dalals are taking their money to a "safer" location. Good for us.

OMG I'm off to BD!! Indians there earning more than what a software engineer of my exp earn in USA!!

Bangladesh here I come!!

What will u do here. We already have 2 million rickshaw operators in DHaka alone. Or do u have bus/taxi license? :o:

Lungi you seem to be not able to think above rickshaw! Have your arab master made you lick his feet again today while doing ma-bahen in the language of pure? :lol:

Oh come on...this is little bit too much of to say that there is no illegal Muslims in NE...

@UKBengali you are correct mate, forget 24 years advantage, if US din't had almost 200 years of advantage over BD than today the most powerful person in the world would have been GREAT MS. SHEIKH HASINA WAJID JI :tup:

IF I HAD SOME EXTRA CLOTH.......MY CHADDI WOULD HAVE BEEN A PANT!!! WTF i said??? :rofl: :rofl:

Laugh as much as you like but is PROVEN that BD is a better economy than India.

No-one in BD starves like millions do in India.

Let the internet Indians dream here but the reality for hundreds of millions of Indians is poverty and misery.

Let the internet Indians dream here but the reality for hundreds of millions of Indians is poverty and misery.

India is the only nation in the world where a group of folks only job is to clean poo poo because once again India is the nation where more than 40% of the population do you know what !!

Debunk that Indians !!

On topic, Dhaka is full of Indians cause lately Indian gdp is groing like 3.5% .

proven??? better buy a dictionary... will serve you well

so it was Indians pole vaulting into Bangladesh all this time

Back
Top Bottom