What's new

Let's Track: Imran Khan's Rs 1.1 Trillion Karachi Package.

You cant grab PPP for destroying karachi, no projects in 13 years by ppp and saying to pti in ur bughz.

Check what pti has done check my threads on this forum.
Dont get senti after altu bhai we karachiettes are nothing but political commentators observers We have no affiliation with anyone any more .. pti has fckd da country left right and centre thats what they have done , high inflation , low employment and worst in every sector

only pakistani overseas diaspora “diapers” are happy since they are getting more for their dallar besides this joke niazi has done nothing but ruined it all

ppp has still delivered on some roads and infrastructure as well as health services. But PTI and niazi a disaster thats all
If you are then in that case you must be the most blind karachitte. Anyway you didn't answer my questions, what did they do till they were in power and howcome they didn't complete the project when they had 4 yrs, mind you as per their announcement the project was supposed to be completed by 2017.
Lol oh so no more qeema nan comments from stupid youthiaz , usual stupid rant stops when someone nuetral
Tells the truth , you guys are same like isis jo na manay woh bhi kafir

what you lot have done to this country youthiaz will be left to overseas only , pakistanis resent the day they voted for stupid niazi

Dont get senti after altu bhai we karachiettes are nothing but political commentators observers We have no affiliation with anyone any more .. pti has fckd da country left right and centre thats what they have done , high inflation , low employment and worst in every sector

only pakistani overseas diaspora “diapers” are happy since they are getting more for their dallar besides this joke niazi has done nothing but ruined it all

ppp has still delivered on some roads and infrastructure as well as health services. But PTI and niazi a disaster thats all

Lol oh so no more qeema nan comments from stupid youthiaz , usual stupid rant stops when someone nuetral

what you lot have done to this country youthiaz will be left to overseas only , pakistanis resent the day they voted for stupid niazi
As i said bughz imran but fine been slave of zardari. which road you talking about, those are been constructed by pti mpa all over karachi, gulshan to all areas.
Only road ppp care is bilawal house road.

As i said bughz imran but fine been slave of zardari. which road you talking about, those are been constructed by pti mpa all over karachi, gulshan to all areas.
Only road ppp care is bilawal house road.
all your kind can think of is bughz , slave , blah blah blah except for looking in your chuddies and see what you have done wrong , whoever coined the term youthia was a super genius and understood pakistan very very well .. he / she figured day one who are the followers!!

all your kind can think of is bughz , slave , blah blah blah except for looking in your chuddies and see what you have done wrong , whoever coined the term youthia was a super genius and understood pakistan very very well .. he / she figured day one who are the followers!!
Chozay because of you guyz bilawal kind is ruling karachi.
I am in NA 254 and tracking all work of pti working. Chozay go and check waterpump park construction there, all roads etc been constructed by pti, whole gulshan.

13 years have been lost what zardari gave to you or karachi? You are slave and will remain so.

Last edited:

You can drop the act bro.

Roads are being repaired and carpeted by pti in almost every constituency.
Especially in gulshan, johar and North nazimabad they have done extensive works, and yes the drainage/gutters as well.

After Musharraf era the most amount of work done in the city.

I live in karachi too.

You can drop the act bro.

Roads are being repaired and carpeted by pti in almost every constituency.
Especially in gulshan, johar and North nazimabad they have done extensive works, and yes the drainage/gutters as well.

After Musharraf era the most amount of work done in the city.

I live in karachi too.

What PPP couldn’t do in last 15 years, PTI will do it in 3 years.
New senses needs to be done in Karachi and all elections (Federal, provincial and local body) has to be done with the help of EVM.

"We Karachiites?" You do not speak for Karachiites. You certainly do not speak for me.

Chozay because of you guyz bilawal kind is ruling karachi.
I am in NA 254 and tracking all work of pti working. Chozay go and check waterpump park construction there, all roads etc been constructed by pti, whole gulshan.

13 years have been lost what zardari gave to you or karachi? You are slave and will remain so.
proved nothing but classic youthia , shooting the messanger ! first i was a noon leagi now a peepla .. lol ! No proof of any works except little youthias shouting on social media

proved nothing but classic youthia , shooting the messanger ! first i was a noon leagi now a peepla .. lol ! No proof of any works except little youthias shouting on social media
chozay need spoon feed baby check this thread

You are no one but a crying baby.

chozay need spoon feed baby check this thread

You are no one but a crying baby.
your source is your own thread how pathetic youthiaz are !!!

waqaiye jahil ho thread check kara nahi aur bongi mar rahay. Choozay ja kar ludo khelo.
Your comments reflects the Youthia intellect no wonder the country is screwed up in everyway possible .. keep going youthiiazz

1639328575147.png

Back
Top Bottom