What's new

Let's Track: Imran Khan's Rs 1.1 Trillion Karachi Package.

PM Imran Khan - Green Line - Karachi Updates

PM Imran Khan speech at the Inauguration ceremony of Green Line bus project - #SAMAATV - 10 Dec 2021

What a disapointment imran khan is " Karachi metro was a noon league project " since PTI govt couldn't do jack for karachi they are claiming this is their project to score some siasi brownies .. lol

What a disapointment imran khan is " Karachi metro was a noon league project " since PTI govt couldn't do jack for karachi they are claiming this is their project to score some siasi brownies .. lol

Your Not-So Sharif announced the project on July 2014 and nothing happened till 2016, by the time noon league finished its term they had only dug holes to make the lives of people of Karachi just a bit more entertaining while travelling on those roads.

PTI took over the project and completed it in 20months, why couldn't your noon league finish it in 4 years?
I dont believe on this liar U turner worst leader in history for us

Yes you are right the only truthful person in Pakistan is Granny Calibri who said "meri London mai tu kiya Pakistan mai bhi koi jaidad nahi hai"? And also said "Imran aur Zardari bhai bhai" and after elections has been mammo Zardari.

PM Imran khan first time Traveling in Bus Today Video Viral on Social Media

Why are they travelling standing up while the seats go empty? What sense of practicality is being preached by the government? Most of them also happen to qualify for senior citizens category.

Your Not-So Sharif announced the project on July 2014 and nothing happened till 2016, by the time noon league finished its term they had only dug holes to make the lives of people of Karachi just a bit more entertaining while travelling on those roads.

PTI took over the project and completed it in 20months, why couldn't your noon league finish it in 4 years?
Wrong ! a lot was done before Youthiapa khan Niazi came to power , noonis were in power till 07/18 !! you are so Youthia that in your rage you are even calling me noon league

Wrong ! a lot was done before Youthiapa khan Niazi came to power , noonis were in power till 07/18 !! you are so Youthia that in your rage you are even calling me noon league
Bughz imran would be correct term here.
Why pmln couldnt complete it in 4years? you didnt answer this?

Really mr qeema naan, what was done? I was there and i saw what they had done, don't believe me ask other karachittes.

Bughz imran would be correct term here.
Why pmln couldnt complete it in 4years? you didnt answer this?
bughz e idiot to be precise ! google / watch favorite youthia channels
Really mr qeema naan, what was done? I was there and i saw what they had done, don't believe me ask other karachittes.
I am a karachiette you youthiay anday parthay

Yeah the same noon leak who stopped karachi circular railway in its 2nd term. Noon leak only project in karachi was killing and operation with the help of military. Hostiles takeover of businesses and transfer of state head quarters into punjab. Otherwise this racist central punjab ethnic party has no interest in karachi and only people from central punjab like pmln rest hates them.

I am a karachiette you youthiay anday parthay

If you are then in that case you must be the most blind karachitte. Anyway you didn't answer my questions, what did they do till they were in power and howcome they didn't complete the project when they had 4 yrs, mind you as per their announcement the project was supposed to be completed by 2017.

Back
Top Bottom