What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

Sind government gave them the order no? Last time i checked PPP is not an engineering/construction company of course they will hire FWO, heck even PTI and every other party does. See again the tractors/garbage trucks that come in my area usually are flagless and the Garbage trucks have Sind Gov written on them so make of that what you will. I see these same trucks while moving through Saddar and other localities so suffice to say i see them doing the main workload. Dustbins too have Sind Gov written on them (although they are not emptied often and usually overflow). So really in my opinion they are taking the major workload in those areas. But yes you may be right in that in other areas PTI is leading the responsibility in taking advantage of areas where Sind Gov has not been actively participating in such activities.

Indeed the Nullah clearing probably has Federal backing however prior to the package as i described above waste disposal was done from what i have seen that way. (not saying it's great either)
Just clarifying that i am not supporting or glorifying PPP activities but simply stating what i have observed during my time.

Bro Nullah reconstruction are federal government projects and are funded directly from center. FWO is given contract by center. The only work in Sindh government domain is anti encroachment around the work area, which falls in the domain of local departments.

I will not disagree with your post but my point was different ( I was not saying that local departments are being paid for by federal government), the local garbage collector does come in my area too but charges 400 Rs for garbage collection and 900 Rs for cleaning the road in front of the house (which should not be the case as he is a government employee). I know the large bins where they dumb the garbage but it almost always full, this is what I was mentioning too that before the rain season PTI people arranged for its clearance and now again its the same.

I am not talking about a specific area, in fact the entirety of the city except DHA whatever little road carpeting or drainage work is done, majority is done by PTI local MNA's, which is a recent phenomenon maybe just last year or so after they got some funds. Before that one would hardly come across any sort of work.

The point of my post was where are the development funds for this city for the past 13 years, even basic sense of being organised is lacking. I came to Karachi first ( like settled not on vacation every year or 2) in 2009, spent 5 1/2 years than left came back in 2019. The city is almost the same but just more high rises. Nothing changed in fact the problems only got worse. previously I had water now I don't, Infrastructure be it water, drainage, small local roads were better before. The city is just expanding on all directions without any planning, just give bribe and build whatever you want where ever you want. Housing society on a farm land, commercial project on a residential plot. No law no regulation no checks and balance no order just need be able to pay .

That 2 minute clip betrays what it is living in the godforsaken hellhole of Karachi where you don't have a basic amenity like water to bath and take a sh*t. What use is politically awareness when you can't even have basic amenities and dignity of life?
They are politically aware, yet they have been making wrong decision/choice

They are politically aware, yet they have been making wrong decision/choice
What is the political solution?

Vote for PTI? We did. It didn't make our condition any better.

The authority in charge of Karachi belongs to Sindhi PPP who do not see the city as their own due to its non Sindhi demographics. That's the crux of the problem.

That 2 minute clip betrays what it is living in the godforsaken hellhole of Karachi where you don't have a basic amenity like water to bath and take a sh*t. What use is politically awareness when you can't even have basic amenities and dignity of life?

Water will be the cause of all next possible wars.

Jahil to nahi mar rahe. ab ye bhi cheen len aap

Isn't it PPP responsibility in the first place.

There countless roads built by PTI. These are not 1 or 2 roads. Infact the only work you often see being done here, which is a very rare sight in this city.

Isn't water problem PPP domain. I can even go further and fallout PPP for benefiting and creating this water problem. Majority of the hydrants are owned/operated by PPP and it has become an extortion business. They in reased the rates for filling up taking advantage of eid or even lock down. There is no limit to how low these thugs can go.

Even garbage disposal was done by PTI, gutter lines, nullah cleaning etc etc etc etc..

I can probably write pages on it. The sooner we get rid of this PPP abomination party installed on us the better for the city and its inhabitants.
Furk responsibility, as per the posters here PPP is devil and Karachi contributes 60% approx to the centre so why not angel sitting in Islamabad and Pindi takes responsibility. You can’t kick out PPP, establishment is behind them, if you want to get rid of PPP then first get rid of establishment.

Honestly, come to E-11 in Islamabad or Walton in Lahore or even Hayatabad in Peshawar. See the kind of development that has happened in the past 10 years.

Meanwhile Karachi is stuck 30 years behind. Why are you Hindustanis so obsessed with this godforsaken city? I know we built it from the ground, it represents our culture, but you need to learn when to let go of a sinking ship. Let Sindhis have it and destroy it like the rest of their shithole towms

Kyun apne bachon ka mustaqbil kharab karna? I
Thats the plan of Military establishment to destroy karachi, pushing urdu walas to leave karachi through guns and other stuff, chamging demographics, allowing ppp to rule, transferring business from Karachi. Establishment planning it since many years. We will fight for our rights till life.

Thats the plan of Military establishment to destroy karachi, pushing urdu walas to leave karachi through guns and other stuff, chamging demographics, allowing ppp to rule, transferring business from Karachi. Establishment planning it since many years. We will fight for our rights till life.
Damn I clearly remember you saying just move out of the country, not worth it
and this is fairly recent like couple days ago and now this...

make up your mind already

Damn I clearly remember you saying just move out of the country, not worth it
and this is fairly recent like couple days ago and now this...

make up your mind already
Yes i support Karachiites to move out from the COUNTRY for better opportunities, equality and good life but whenever I come back I came to my city. I have my home, family here. I never supported to leave Karachi for islamabad and lahore.

It's not military's plan, it's the Sindhi nationalist plan.

You're honestly living under a rock if you think the military is a bigger threat to you than Sindhi nationalists.

It's not military's plan, it's the Sindhi nationalist plan.

You're honestly living under a rock if you think the military is a bigger threat to you than Sindhi nationalists.
I believe you are innocent. Military supporting PPP in Sindh only and everybody knows. Census 2017 was done under military's supervision and we know the results. Better to join Sindhi nationalists than stupid centre and establishment.

Keep crying then. You can get 100 sq yard bungalows (whatever the marla equivalent is in Punjab) in Islamabad's I sector and H sector at the same price a bungalow in a rotten ghetto like Bufferzone or Shah Faisal will cost you.

Karachi nahi behtar honay wala. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its prime was in the 1960s and now it's totally a feudal city. You guys will keep living in the old city (like the Muslim ghettos of Delhi and Ahmedabad) while Sindhis and Baloch will develop new townships around you. And your children will grow up in that melancholy and longing of an unachievable distant past when things were better.

Rotay rehna phir.
tou tum yaha kia kar rahay ho ais thread mai its not for you. yani waha reh kar bhi karachi mind mai hai u ke why? you are saying sindhi balochi are developing new township around us so we should leave our home and settle ourselves in punjabi township where they already settled lol. what a logic bhai. Karachi best time was in musharraf era where karachi was developing. As i said if your issue is just gali then you can settle in bahria town clean streets.

Remember no one will raise voice for you.

Kal ko kashmir ke thread banayga aus mei kehna kashmirio ko stop crying and move to Islamabad as well.
This is what happen when ppl start raising their voice
IMG-20210903-WA0014.jpg

Last edited:
tou tum yaha kia kar rahay ho ais thread mai its not for you. yani waha reh kar bhi karachi mind mai hai u ke why? you are saying sindhi balochi are developing new township around us so we should leave our home and settle ourselves in punjabi township where they already settled lol. what a logic bhai. Karachi best time was in musharraf era where karachi was developing. As i said if your issue is just gali then you can settle in bahria town clean streets.

Remember no one will raise voice for you.

Kal ko kashmir ke thread banayga aus mei kehna kashmirio ko stop crying and move to Islamabad as well.
This is what happen when ppl start raising their voice
View attachment 775336
what teer is this? 2 percent amnesty scheme plus thousands of construction industry relaxations have long decided outcome of justice in the case.

the city's economy has been devastated by the unquenchable thirst for taxation.

nobody's winning in Karachi which should ideally mean development but focus has been to abandon the city for bahria estate nearby.

you should be charged for supporting a convicted traitor on Pakistani internet

what teer is this? 2 percent amnesty scheme plus thousands of construction industry relaxations have long decided outcome of justice in the case.

the city's economy has been devastated by the unquenchable thirst for taxation.

nobody's winning in Karachi which should ideally mean development but focus has been to abandon the city for bahria estate nearby.

you should be charged for supporting a convicted traitor on Pakistani internet

Action has been taken here and there when ppl raise their voice against illegal construction. I can share the pic of destroyed building because they started illegal construction and then ran away.

When ppl stop raising their voice then this building mafia start their work.

I believe you are innocent. Military supporting PPP in Sindh only and everybody knows. Census 2017 was done under military's supervision and we know the results. Better to join Sindhi nationalists than stupid centre and establishment.
PPP has a very watered down Sindhi nationalist streak

You haven't heard the non-PPP Sindhis thoughts about Urdu speakers yet. It's out of Hitler's handbook. Honestly konsi dunya mein reh rahay ho bhai?

Back
Top Bottom