What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

by the post history he can hook you for training in iran too
SMH. Keep your sectarian rants out of this thread. I should not need to remind you that Taliban next door are Sunnis. ISIS too.
Actually he @Enigma SIG is suggesting altaf hussain type action.
Without the ransoms, kidnappings, bori band lashain etc.

Last edited:
How come rants against Iran are sectarian but against Saudis (no fan of Saudis) they are kosher...

Taliban next door are pro-Pakistan while they were in power previously there was zero threats or terrorism emanating from our Western border, whereas Iran has been actively exporting it's revolution, read terrorism to surrounding countries since 1979.

Ah yes the road markings. Finally Sindh number plated cars will hopefully learn to drive WITHIN THE FUCKIN LANE. Sadly Sindh has exported the mental imbalance over to Punjab and now we see vehicles driving ON THE LINE here in Lahore too.

I sometimes wished we had chips installed in through the vaccines with an option to short out the brains of people who drive this way.

I went to liaquatabad 10 number few days back. This road was already well.maintained same goes for university main road expo center,

They are just doing work over there less khercha aur naam bhi hojayega

tell this murtaza to go inside 10 number liaquatabad street and see the roads.
condition.

So in short, mayor wasim akhter had less budget but he maintained the roads while murtaza have full budget and yet he is stuck repairing patches lol.

Last edited:
Murtaza wahab and PPP doing great work. Lahoriya PM only talk bullshit.

then you should visit gulshan e iqbal and fixit alamgir jahngir from PTI doing more work than this ppp.
I visited most of the places. 2 to 3 roads are repaired. The whole karachi is trash. No water. Brother be realistic.

In my area pti built road and this happen after 20 years. PTi is making more roads then this ppp choran
Dude 1 or 2 Road can't make a difference. The material they are using won't last half an year. This is just cosmetic change. We need structural change with proper planning. Karachi is huge and it's downtown areas are seems like a gutter with holes on the road, lets leave suburbs.

Dude 1 or 2 Road can't make a difference. The material they are using won't last half an year. This is just cosmetic change. We need structural change with proper planning. Karachi is huge and it's downtown areas are seems like a gutter with holes on the road, lets leave suburbs.
thats correct this is why i said after 20 years pti built the road. i have posted water leakage which destroying the roads yet no new water pipeline been laid and probably never will because if they lay new pipleline there will be no repairing which gives water board 6,000 per road dig each and fix from public's pocket.

Isn't it PPP responsibility in the first place.

There countless roads built by PTI. These are not 1 or 2 roads. Infact the only work you often see being done here, which is a very rare sight in this city.

Isn't water problem PPP domain. I can even go further and fallout PPP for benefiting and creating this water problem. Majority of the hydrants are owned/operated by PPP and it has become an extortion business. They in reased the rates for filling up taking advantage of eid or even lock down. There is no limit to how low these thugs can go.

Even garbage disposal was done by PTI, gutter lines, nullah cleaning etc etc etc etc..

I can probably write pages on it. The sooner we get rid of this PPP abomination party installed on us the better for the city and its inhabitants.

Back
Top Bottom