What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

Because of proximity and welcoming arms of their fellow Punjabis. Plus a lot of them had roots in West Punjab. Lastly, there was genocide being committed against them by Sikhs and they had no choice but to escape.

Not excusing non-punjabi Muslims, but it was a more arduous and longer distance migration for them. Most didn't have any roots in Pakistan, except Pukhtuns to an extent and a large number of whom did make it across like my family.

That is true for the Punjab migration I will not discount that.

I lost 1/3 of my family during that period as well. But it was a necessary sacrifice to make, just like Kashmiri's were told to disarm by their Hindu king, I'm positively sure they'd disarm any other Muslims on the sub-continent and we'd been rendered as sheep's in one's own nation. Hindu police, militia's and military units were being armed even before partition and other units were basically being left without any real force projection. Jinnah saw through the filth of those Indian's.

Those who say we shouldn't have split and we would've been better positioned. Looking at population figures between Pakistan, Bangladesh and India it's a total of 600M while the Hindus' alone are close to 1.1B add another 30M for Sikh. You would have been out numbered regardless and spread out on that vast territory and picked of one by one.

Pakistan was a necessity in the end.

Last edited:
@PaklovesTurkiye @python-000 @Enigma SIG Just to let you know large water hydrant own by sindhi in near Nipa chorangi karachi :).

Nothing new. Everyone knows it. If you're expecting people from Punjab to come and riot in Karachi for the rights of Urdu speaking community you are dead wrong. Rangers had to face a lot of blowback when they started controlling the law and order situation in Karachi just because they happened to be Punjabi's.

The Urdu speaking community has to take matters in their own hands. Make the situation untenable for the Sindhis to keep milking Karachi as they are. Doesn't help when you immigrated en-masse out of the country now you are in the minority against a Sindhi onslaught.

Anyway this tribalism is just stupid. Urdu speaking communities be like Punjabis murdered us or facilitated murder through the Sindhis. But America/Canada/Australia ja k wahan goron ko tax de dete who have committed genocide against an entire continent. Wahan nai bolte? Part time racists.

That said, Karachi folks are doing well in Punjab/KP with their businesses.

Nothing new. Everyone knows it. If you're expecting people from Punjab to come and riot in Karachi for the rights of Urdu speaking community you are dead wrong. Rangers had to face a lot of blowback when they started controlling the law and order situation in Karachi just because they happened to be Punjabi's.

The Urdu speaking community has to take matters in their own hands. Make the situation untenable for the Sindhis to keep milking Karachi as they are. Doesn't help when you immigrated en-masse out of the country now you are in the minority against a Sindhi onslaught.

Anyway this tribalism is just stupid. Urdu speaking communities be like Punjabis murdered us or facilitated murder through the Sindhis. But America/Canada/Australia ja k wahan goron ko tax de dete who have committed genocide against an entire continent. Wahan nai bolte? Part time racists.

That said, Karachi folks are doing well in Punjab/KP with their businesses.
Name me a guy who has not given right after getting nationality in usa,canada etc?. even person can get govt job i know pakistani who is serving in govt depart in usa.

Ppl from punjab or whole pakistan can enjoy tax from urdu community karachi but cant raise their voices for karachi. nicely done.

Thing is ppl.here in pakistan talk about kashmir blah blah but cant speak for karachi this is what in video said and shown the height of hypocracy pakistani are.

So tell me what karachi ppl should do dharna, strikes or? ask nicely?get order from court? because as far as i remember we have done all. Allowing portion and let saraiki, sindhi etc come here and settle here.

I can post number of protest against building mafia, water mafia even have orders from court nothing been done. you are saying take matter in our hands but didnt bother to explain how?

Last edited:
Name me a guy who has not given right after getting nationality in usa,canada etc?. even person can get govt job i know pakistani who is serving in govt depart in usa.
So after getting due rights you won't speak up of the crimes of the white folks against a whole continent.
I see.

Plus this whole obsession with government jobs is so myopic. This reeks of lazy attitude where folks just wanna work 11am to 2pm, with 2 number income under the table and then retire on a fat pension.

You could earn a lot in private jobs and doing business instead.

So after getting due rights you won't speak up of the crimes of the white folks against a whole continent.
I see.

Plus this whole obsession with government jobs is so myopic. This reeks of lazy attitude where folks just wanna work 11am to 2pm, with 2 number income under the table and then retire on a fat pension.

You could earn a lot in private jobs and doing business instead.
That's police/ job to handle the crime and give punishment not ours and they are doing OK if not perfect and if talking about war lots been said even white folks also say against their own country.

on other part of lazy attitude then all govt depart should be convert in private sector then there will be zero laziness attitude in pakistan.
No one is talking about earning or doing business urdu speaking ppl knows how to do that that's how we built karachi. See when it comes to give the rights or talk about just hide with some sentence " laziness attitude". or " oh ji yeh oh ji wo" racist hai ji".

You havent reply about how urdu speaking community should take matters in their own hands?

Last edited:

Ppl from punjab or whole pakistan can enjoy tax from urdu community karachi but cant raise their voices for karachi. nicely done.

Thing is ppl.here in pakistan talk about kashmir blah blah but cant speak for karachi this is what in video said and shown the height of hypocracy pakistani are.

So tell me what karachi ppl should do dharna, strikes or? ask nicely?get order from court? because as far as i remember we have done all. Allowing portion and let saraiki, sindhi etc come here and settle here.

I can post number of protest against building mafia, water mafia even have orders from court nothing been done. you are saying take matter in our hands but didnt bother to explain how?
Actually he @Enigma SIG is suggesting altaf hussain type action.

If it weren't for you folks leaving enmasse for Canada, USA and Australia (granted the security situation was the driving factor) you could've still been in the numbers game.
Sorry to say that I've only seen Karachiites do the fearmongering; especially privileged burger bachas. I have extended family with 1-2 Kanal houses in Nazimabad/Bahria badmouthing the country like there's no tomorrow.

My grandparents were from UP too and got to Pakistan with nothing in their hands; on a train that entered after a train that was unloading corpses. I've never seen them utter a word against this country. They built everything from the ground up, got nothing from the government (no land, no nothing) and left this world with only praise for this country.

Jis ne Pakistan me kuch nai krna Canada / USA ja k bi chankana hi bajana hai us ne.
context of the discussion
the above mentioned quotes are your posts here preceding the post which i answered.

want to try again with your pov?
Actually he @Enigma SIG is suggesting altaf hussain type action.

by the post history he can hook you for training in iran too

Bas karo yeh RR.

Zindagi bhar yehi sunte arahay hain.

What is stopping you from settling in Lahore and Islamabad?

Rehna bhi ussi gali sarri jaga mein hai magar gille bhi karne hain.

Bas karo yeh RR.

Zindagi bhar yehi sunte arahay hain.

What is stopping you from settling in Lahore and Islamabad?

Rehna bhi ussi gali sarri jaga mein hai magar gille bhi karne hain.
why dont u settle in thar or balochistan?.and then let me know. if we settle in lahore or islamabad will they give us same right in every sector as lahori or islamabadi guy?

Here is the reality for you.
IMG-20210828-WA0024.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom