What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

Really? You worked under his supervision? You must have then idea who and what he is?
Personally think he'sa cool dude.. came from educated urdu speaking family.. although I dont support PPP and made that abundantly clear during our discussions. Also after becoming a sen he hardly used to actually work in the firm. Which was lead by his partner Raza.
Really? You worked under his supervision? You must have then idea who and what he is?
Personally think he'sa cool dude.. came from educated urdu speaking family.. although I dont support PPP and made that abundantly clear during our discussions. Also after becoming a sen he hardly used to actually work in the firm. Which was lead by his partner Raza.

PPP has a very watered down Sindhi nationalist streak

You haven't heard the non-PPP Sindhis thoughts about Urdu speakers yet. It's out of Hitler's handbook. Honestly konsi dunya mein reh rahay ho bhai?
Yup.

PPP sindhis can be worked around though.

Non-ppp sindhi nationalist are full blown racists and can't be talked with.

tract the contractor to track the money!

i am sure a huge portion is going to Fwo affiliates thats how PPP and Zardari is surviving!

until and unless something is done to improve sewage and drainage systems of the city, and garbage management, nothing will improve. no matter how many videos one posts of planting trees in isolated posh areas.

Ho gayi tracking??

Kia kar raha hai yeh bh@@@@ ka bacha?

tract the contractor to track the money!

i am sure a huge portion is going to Fwo affiliates thats how PPP and Zardari is surviving!
ppp aik badtareen criminal mafia ha or loot khasoot inn ke fitrat ma hai Karachi ka log (people) iss ppp ke fitrat sa khoob waqif hain ya iss shahar pa zabardasti qabiz hona ke koshish kr rahe ha ya zardari toola ha ya loog shaklain badalta hain lakin kam wohe chalta rahta ha iss waqt Karachi mai Kashmir wala kam chal raha ha jo yahan ka logon ke asal numainda jamatain then un ko diwar sa laga dya gya ha or pura shahar mai badtreen loot khasoot jari ha loog iss nasoor or iss cancer (ppp) sa shadeed bazar hain iss waqt Karachi mai Kashmir wala kam chal raha ha apna logon ko corruption ka zarya nokrya do or jo Karachi ka loog hain us la nokrian or sub kuch cheen lo (Jub tak ya PPP ka cancerr iss Shahar-E-Karachi mai hai iss Shahar ka koe Future nhi ha)

Back
Top Bottom