What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

Even garbage disposal was done by PTI, gutter lines, nullah cleaning etc etc etc etc..
Actually overall throughout PTI tenure (and beyond) it was done majority by Sind government, yes it can be debated on how effective it was and what not but most cases it is handled by Sind government. The nullah cleaning was ordered by them and the garbage disposal and cleaning etc.

Actually overall throughout PTI tenure (and beyond) it was done majority by Sind government, yes it can be debated on how effective it was and what not but most cases it is handled by Sind government. The nullah cleaning was ordered by them and the garbage disposal and cleaning etc.

You mean the nallah cleaning and reconstruction by FWO (gujjar nala, aurangi nala etc) was/is done by PPP?

It is done by PTI through federal funding. The garbage kundi in my area where local garbage collection dump the garbage each morning was cleaned by tractors and dump trucks with PTI flags on it.
No local road has been made by PPP in my area, instead 2 roads that were repaved were done by machinery with PTI flags on it. They laid multiple lines of drainage after last year's rain one near to my house.

I have not seen any work done by PPP from my personal experience, except the lane marking on already existing road ( that too I don't think extends once you cross civic center towards jail chowrangi). The trees they planted on university Road, a few years ago was lush green with tall trees but they cut them down and replaced them, the once they replaced them with died and now again they planted at the same location.
It is such a cheap party that once PTI repaired the road they installed a huge banner with bhutto picture on it and removed PTI flags the next day.

Go to your hydrant and see for yourself, I am telling you directly what my tanker guy told me.

You mean the nallah cleaning and reconstruction by FWO (gujjar nala, aurangi nala etc) was/is done by PPP?

It is done by PTI through federal funding. The garbage kundi in my area where local garbage collection dump the garbage each morning was cleaned by tractors and dump trucks with PTI flags on it.
No local road has been made by PPP in my area, instead 2 roads that were repaved were done by machinery with PTI flags on it. They laid multiple lines of drainage after last year's rain one near to my house.

I have not seen any work done by PPP from my personal experience, except the lane marking on already existing road ( that too I don't think extends once you cross civic center towards jail chowrangi). The trees they planted this university road was lush green with tall trees but they cut them down and replaced them, the once they replaced them with died and now again they planted at the same location.
It is such a cheap party that once PTI repaired the road they installed a huge banner with bhutto picture on it and removed PTI flags the next day.

Go to your hydrant and see for yourself, I am telling you directly what my tanker guy told me.
Lol 🤣

I'm in Islamabad. Visiting here after 5 years

It's amazing how much this city has developed. And the level of social mobility it has achieved for different groups. So many trendy Pashtun and Gilgiti millenial "burger" kids hanging out at Jinnah Super and Kohsar. Previously it was just kids from bureacratic and military families.

My Careem driver who took me to my AirBnB was a Pakhtun uncle from Quetta, who worked in Karachi for 25 years, then moved here to Isloo. Obviously whenever Karachi-walas meet, they reminisce about how there's no city like Karachi in this country.

But it's sad to see the shell of a city Karachi has become. Muhajirs need to move on. Azizabad aur Gulistan-e-Jauhar ki gali sarri galliyon mein kuch nahi rakha. That time of the 80s and before is not coming back. Karachi is a city of the Sindhis and an overpopulated mess at that. It's time to realize that and move on.

Keep your sectarian rants out of this thread. I should not need to remind you that Taliban next door are Sunnis. ISIS too.

Iran trains them too so good news you aren't sectarian lol

Sind government gave them the order no? Last time i checked PPP is not an engineering/construction company of course they will hire FWO, heck even PTI and every other party does. See again the tractors/garbage trucks that come in my area usually are flagless and the Garbage trucks have Sind Gov written on them so make of that what you will. I see these same trucks while moving through Saddar and other localities so suffice to say i see them doing the main workload. Dustbins too have Sind Gov written on them (although they are not emptied often and usually overflow). So really in my opinion they are taking the major workload in those areas. But yes you may be right in that in other areas PTI is leading the responsibility in taking advantage of areas where Sind Gov has not been actively participating in such activities.

It is done by PTI through federal funding.
Indeed the Nullah clearing probably has Federal backing however prior to the package as i described above waste disposal was done from what i have seen that way. (not saying it's great either)
Just clarifying that i am not supporting or glorifying PPP activities but simply stating what i have observed during my time.

Honestly, come to E-11 in Islamabad or Walton in Lahore or even Hayatabad in Peshawar. See the kind of development that has happened in the past 10 years.

Meanwhile Karachi is stuck 30 years behind. Why are you Hindustanis so obsessed with this godforsaken city? I know we built it from the ground, it represents our culture, but you need to learn when to let go of a sinking ship. Let Sindhis have it and destroy it like the rest of their shithole towms

Kyun apne bachon ka mustaqbil kharab karna? I

I'm in Islamabad. Visiting here after 5 years

It's amazing how much this city has developed. And the level of social mobility it has achieved for different groups. So many trendy Pashtun and Gilgiti millenial "burger" kids hanging out at Jinnah Super and Kohsar. Previously it was just kids from bureacratic and military families.

My Careem driver who took me to my AirBnB was a Pakhtun uncle from Quetta, who worked in Karachi for 25 years, then moved here to Isloo. Obviously whenever Karachi-walas meet, they reminisce about how there's no city like Karachi in this country.

But it's sad to see the shell of a city Karachi has become. Muhajirs need to move on. Azizabad aur Gulistan-e-Jauhar ki gali sarri galliyon mein kuch nahi rakha. That time of the 80s and before is not coming back. Karachi is a city of the Sindhis and an overpopulated mess at that. It's time to realize that and move on.
if its about just gali sari galiyan then why move to islamabad? they can have good galiyan in bahria town in karachi but not everone can afford that and same goes to moving to islamabad.

if its about just gali sari galiyan then why move to islamabad? they can have good galiyan in bahria town in karachi but not everone can afford that and same goes to moving to islamabad.
crime rate, healthcare, pollution, connectivity.
it takes 2 hrs for a 6km commute in Karachi.

scorch earth tactics leave a more functioning city behind than left by supreme dictator Mushraff

Keep crying then. You can get 100 sq yard bungalows (whatever the marla equivalent is in Punjab) in Islamabad's I sector and H sector at the same price a bungalow in a rotten ghetto like Bufferzone or Shah Faisal will cost you.

Karachi nahi behtar honay wala. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its prime was in the 1960s and now it's totally a feudal city. You guys will keep living in the old city (like the Muslim ghettos of Delhi and Ahmedabad) while Sindhis and Baloch will develop new townships around you. And your children will grow up in that melancholy and longing of an unachievable distant past when things were better.

Rotay rehna phir.

Keep crying then. You can get 100 sq yard bungalows (whatever the marla equivalent is in Punjab) in Islamabad's I sector and H sector at the same price a bungalow in a rotten ghetto like Bufferzone or Shah Faisal will cost you.

Karachi nahi behtar honay wala. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its prime was in the 1960s and now it's totally a feudal city. You guys will keep living in the old city (like the Muslim ghettos of Delhi and Ahmedabad) while Sindhis and Baloch will develop new townships around you. And your children will grow up in that melancholy and longing of an unachievable distant past when things were better.

Rotay rehna phir.

janab ap daleel den bad duayen na den

janab ap daleel den bad duayen na den
Bad-dua nahi bhai, tajziya hai yeh haqeeqat par mabni. Apne ird-gird ke haalat ko dekh kar.

Urdu-speaking Karachiites are stuck in a rut. Living in an overcrowded, noisy, dusty city has sucked the life out of them.

While other communities pass them by and grow prosperous, they're stuck in day to day survival in this ghetto. At some point, they'll become complete caricatures and memes like that yeh bikk gaye hai gormint aunty.

Bad-dua nahi bhai, tajziya hai yeh haqeeqat par mabni. Apne ird-gird ke haalat ko dekh kar.

Urdu-speaking Karachiites are stuck in a rut. Living in an overcrowded, noisy, dusty city has sucked the life out of them.

While other communities pass them by and grow prosperous, they're stuck in day to day survival in this ghetto. At some point, they'll become complete caricatures and memes like that yeh bikk gaye hai gormint aunty.

you would fail to find a more politically aware woman in rest of the country despite juggling abject poverty her political wokeness shames the tea party elite woman with a blade up her throat in Islamabad.

every major metropolis has a infrastructure problem.

shehri log hogaye hain ab gaon dehaton me nahi ja sakte wapis. saholiyat jo shehar e quaid me milti hain wo asaan nahi milna.

communal zindagi pechay chor aye hain. ye apas ka comparison maqami qabail ke liye kafi hai. sannu ki

you would fail to find a more politically aware woman in rest of the country despite juggling abject poverty her political wokeness shames the tea party elite woman with a blade up her throat in Islamabad.

every major metropolis has a infrastructure problem.

shehri log hogaye hain ab gaon dehaton me nahi ja sakte wapis. saholiyat jo shehar e quaid me milti hain wo asaan nahi milna.

communal zindagi pechay chor aye hain. ye apas ka comparison maqami qabail ke liye kafi hai. sannu ki
That 2 minute clip betrays what it is living in the godforsaken hellhole of Karachi where you don't have a basic amenity like water to bath and take a sh*t. What use is politically awareness when you can't even have basic amenities and dignity of life?

today i was watching news and i got an old feeling back seeing This person in Karachi streets,.. Shahbaz Shareef... of Karachi

He is acting like he got tutoring from Showbaz

Back
Top Bottom