What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

I feel bad for my birthcity and the frustration of its residents. But I've been hearing the same stale arguments since I've been born.

Muhajirs must give up their fanatical love with this ravaged overcrowded city. It's a Sindhi city now. There's no way in hell the Sindhis are going to give up this city without a fight.

PPP has dug its tentacles deep into Karachi.

Muhajirs (my people) really are dumb as rocks.

If only someone studied the census, they'd know we aren't a majority in Karachi anymore.

Why are we so hung up on this city? In a decade or two, the Pashtuns and Punjabis will outnumber us in this city (they are already around 30-35% of Karachi).

Why are we fighting someone else's war? The buck is going to fall on us and we'll be the ones the Sindhis massacre if a war starts over Karachi.

And removing PPP wouldn't do the trick. Almost every Sindhi is militant about not giving up Karachi.

Reclaiming Karachi is a core agenda of Sindhi nationalism. They haven't moved on from the time Karachi was removed from Sindh in 1948.

Either we had the numbers that we made up a significant majority in lower Sindh. Then we could still demand a place for ourselves. We don't have that either. We ghettoized ourselves from other non-Sindhi migrants as well. We didn't intermarry or intermingle with the 5-6 million Pashtuns in Karachi. We could still have had a voice if we spoke for all ethnicities in Karachi.

Like I said to @pakpride00090 over here a long time back, we could have expanded Karachi into Balochistan. He shut me down because Muhajirs ko sochna wohi establishment ke lens se hota hai. Baloch are not to be trusted hurr durr.

Why do I say expand into Balochistan?

It takes away the Sindhi's control over you. When you move into Balochistan territory, PPP and Sindhis can no longer claim that you're living on "their" land.

Balochistan does not have any major city in its South. They would take kindly to a new city in their south, that too a satellite city of Karachi. The only major city is Quetta. Southern Balochistan is impoverished as f***

The best part is that it would defreeze the Karachi issue from Sindhi control. Right now the Sindhis and Karachi residents are locked in a tussle. Expanding into Balochistan would make Karachi an inter-provincial city like Chandigarh. Ask the Indians over here. Chandigarh is a shared capital between Punjab and Haryana and governed directly by the federal goverment to avoid any inter-provincial tug of war.

Like I said to @pakpride00090 over here a long time back, we could have expanded Karachi into Balochistan. He shut me down because Muhajirs ko sochna wohi establishment ke lens se hota hai. Baloch are not to be trusted hurr durr.

Why do I say expand into Balochistan?

It takes away the Sindhi's control over you. When you move into Balochistan territory, PPP and Sindhis can no longer claim that you're living on "their" land.

Balochistan does not have any major city in its South. They would take kindly to a new city in their south, that too a satellite city of Karachi. The only major city is Quetta. Southern Balochistan is impoverished as f***

The best part is that it would defreeze the Karachi issue from Sindhi control. Right now the Sindhis and Karachi residents are locked in a tussle. Expanding into Balochistan would make Karachi an inter-provincial city like Chandigarh. Ask the Indians over here. Chandigarh is a shared capital between Punjab and Haryana and governed directly by the federal goverment to avoid any inter-provincial tug of war.

Expanding into balochistan requires a whole set of preparation. Baloch are in general very hostile to any body who is not baloch or sindhi per say.

Your points are valid though..Just requires a lot of preparation and support.

If only someone studied the census, they'd know we aren't a majority in Karachi anymore.

Why are we so hung up on this city? In a decade or two, the Pashtuns and Punjabis will outnumber us in this city (they are already around 30-35% of Karachi).

Why are we fighting someone else's war? The buck is going to fall on us and we'll be the ones the Sindhis massacre if a war starts over Karachi.

Correct on all counts. I have always maintained that creation of Pakistan was a net negative for us. Bail out of the country as soon as possible I would say. Unfortunately our reproduction rate is far too low compared to other ethnicities which further aggravates the problem. Right now , the best solution is to either forge a new deal with sindhis or burn all ships with them and ally with Punjabis/establishment and be their gun. With that , there should be a renewed focus on education and covert rearmament , possibly also increase the birth rate(questionable due to trade off with women empowerment) . I don't see a good future of us in future. I sense an ethnic war brewing at the horizon. If anything , muhajirs should learn what happened to biharis in the aftermath of 1971. Either they learn something from history or they are bound to repeat it.

And removing PPP wouldn't do the trick. Almost every Sindhi is militant about not giving up Karachi.

Reclaiming Karachi is a core agenda of Sindhi nationalism. They haven't moved on from the time Karachi was removed from Sindh in 1948.

Either we had the numbers that we made up a significant majority in lower Sindh. Then we could still demand a place for ourselves. We don't have that either. We ghettoized ourselves from other non-Sindhi migrants as well. We didn't intermarry or intermingle with the 5-6 million Pashtuns in Karachi. We could still have had a voice if we spoke for all ethnicities in Karachi.

Actually it is not us but the chauvinistic and tribal attitudes of these primitive pashtuns. Pashtuns don't even marry in other tribes or clan as frequently, what makes you think they are interested in talking to sub human indic converts like us(in their opinion)

Inter marriage with sindhis do happen though.

Karachi can only separated if Punjabis want it to happen. They have the numbers and power. We have neither on a grand scale. Altaf should have been selfless.
Also Murtaza Wahab is a house nigger.

Last edited:
Majority of Houses being constructed in DHA phase 7, Phase 7 Extension and Phase 8, Karachi are those from Rural Sindh having rural Domicile, indirectly or directly working in the Sindh Government / MPAs, etc

If someone moves from urban to rural areas then these Waderas / Landlords scream due to fear of changing the population demographics and hence the vote bank.
But if they move from rural to urban Sindh, no one can stop them because Karachi is part of Sindh?

About 2 - 3 years ago, A friend living in DHA, Karachi, caught up in a fight with his servant (belonging from rural Sindh). The servant later brought a mob of 200 - 300 at 2 am in the night and started shouting, surrounded the house from the front.
Later police came and when asked who were these people, then there leader happily gave his CNIC to the Police claiming to be working in the POLITICAL COMPOUND HOUSE in CLIFTON, KARACHI as DRIVER for the SISTER of FORMER President and the Police backed off and advised the friend to solve the the issue through negotiations instead of going to the Police Station and registering a complaint. The matter was decided eventually in the SERVANT'S FAVOR.

Even DHA is not safe because they have posted their men from Rural Sindh.

There is SYSTEMIC RIGGING with regards to the bureaucratic postings in URBAN SINDH.

majority are moving out or trying from pakistan

If it weren't for you folks leaving enmasse for Canada, USA and Australia (granted the security situation was the driving factor) you could've still been in the numbers game.

If it weren't for you folks leaving enmasse for Canada, USA and Australia (granted the security situation was the driving factor) you could've still been in the numbers game.
We were in numbers that didnt change anything nor it gave karachi its right and it never will.

So better they are moving usa,canada getting nationality and settle there with rights.

Majority of Houses being constructed in DHA phase 7, Phase 7 Extension and Phase 8, Karachi are those from Rural Sindh having rural Domicile, indirectly or directly working in the Sindh Government / MPAs, etc

If someone moves from urban to rural areas then these Waderas / Landlords scream due to fear of changing the population demographics and hence the vote bank.
But if they move from rural to urban Sindh, no one can stop them because Karachi is part of Sindh?

About 2 - 3 years ago, A friend living in DHA, Karachi, caught up in a fight with his servant (belonging from rural Sindh). The servant later brought a mob of 200 - 300 at 2 am in the night and started shouting, surrounded the house from the front.
Later police came and when asked who were these people, then there leader happily gave his CNIC to the Police claiming to be working in the POLITICAL COMPOUND HOUSE in CLIFTON, KARACHI as DRIVER for the SISTER of FORMER President and the Police backed off and advised the friend to solve the the issue through negotiations instead of going to the Police Station and registering a complaint. The matter was decided eventually in the SERVANT'S FAVOR.

Even DHA is not safe because they have posted their men from Rural Sindh.

There is SYSTEMIC RIGGING with regards to the bureaucratic postings in URBAN SINDH.

True. Most of the new comers to DHA and Clifton are waderas and PPP thugs from interior sindh. DHA and Clifton looks more of vacationing/prostitution center for sindhi thugs than a proper civilized area to live in. That place has gone to shit.

Nope. It is a lost cause anyway to stay here. Why stay here when you know its a losing battle ...

Most people jump off to western europe and North america.. The ones that aren't resourceful enough , go to Africa, China and east asia. Even know a family who learnt mongolian and left. LOL

Expanding into balochistan requires a whole set of preparation. Baloch are in general very hostile to any body who is not baloch or sindhi per say.

Your points are valid though..Just requires a lot of preparation and support.
The groundwork for this should have been laid before. Atleast 2 or 3 decades before.

Remember we talked about this before. Our best bet was to populate lower Sindh's districts bordering India with Gujarati Muslims. Especially after the major pogroms they suffered in 1969 and 1985 and then 2002. They would atleast be our people. Shared heritage of migration

But our people have hardly had any vision

True. Most of the new comers to DHA and Clifton are waderas and PPP thugs from interior sindh. DHA and Clifton looks more of vacationing/prostitution center for sindhi thugs than a proper civilized area to live in. That place has gone to shit.

Nope. It is a lost cause anyway to stay here. Why stay here when you know its a losing battle ...

Most people jump off to western europe and North america.. The ones that aren't resourceful enough , go to Africa, China and east asia. Even know a family who learnt mongolian and left. LOL
Get out of Pakistan while you can.

It's a sinking ship.

No. We were a small group of settlers from the get go. We couldn't compete with Sindhis or Pashtuns who have whole provinces in population.

Get out of Pakistan while you can.

It's a sinking ship.
Sorry to say that I've only seen Karachiites do the fearmongering; especially privileged burger bachas. I have extended family with 1-2 Kanal houses in Nazimabad/Bahria badmouthing the country like there's no tomorrow.

My grandparents were from UP too and got to Pakistan with nothing in their hands; on a train that entered after a train that was unloading corpses. I've never seen them utter a word against this country. They built everything from the ground up, got nothing from the government (no land, no nothing) and left this world with only praise for this country.

Jis ne Pakistan me kuch nai krna Canada / USA ja k bi chankana hi bajana hai us ne.

Back
Top Bottom