What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

If u r too hell bent on "Karachi would like to see his own son on top"...doing politics over ethnic lines...playing the card of "Urdu speaking/Muhajir"...then by that reasoning u should call India ur home...since Muhajirs came from there.
...it's only appropriate since u r putting ethnicity above all things and sticking hard to ur roots...then follow through on that in its truest sense and go back to India(ur roots)...
...by electing known looters who have worked to destroy the country every time they were given a chance. U r not doing the country any service.

Before u start jumping up and down...do know that on one side of my family...they are/were Muhajirs(my grandparents from one side migrated from India)...settled in Lahore. The other side of my family is Punjabi...and neither side has problems with any other ethnicities nor do politics along those lines. Therefore I'm mixed...both Punjabi and Urdu speaking.

Ethnic identity is a source of pride...but when u take it to the extremes to the point where u r willing to destroy the country...that's where it's traitorous behavior. I wouldn't care if a person I was electing was Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Muhajir, Kashmiri, Hazara, etc. The only requirement would be "is he/she good for Pakistan(at whatever level of the government)?"...
...if the answer is yes...I will vote for that person.

As for "where Urdu guys will compete in? In FATA?"
Yes...so long as retards like u don't exist...a true Pakistani will not care whether or not his fellow Pakistani is Urdu speaking or any other ethnicity. The only metric would be...what that person can do for the country? From district level all the way to running the whole country...that's the only metric.

@Areesh this guy really tries hard to put a garb of being thoughtful about his voting choices...but either he is one of those die hard Jiayalas or a complete moron doing politics along ethnic lines at the expense of the country. I'm not sure which is worse.

Pls get off of my thread.

I voted PTI - Whole Karachi voted PTI so that she can give back to Karachi what PPP was not giving.

Now, PPP has fired the shot

They have appointed one of our chap - who is also competent dude....Why should I not support him?

Why PTI has not yet introduced her Karachi's face yet?

It's decades long rivalry b/w Karachi and PPP of ownership of Karachi/Hyderabad....Can you deny that?

Karachi has fought for it. That thing is dear to us.

People vote who they can relate with to.

Now, PPP seems to offer olive branch to Karachi...All independent Karachi dudes are complementing it.

All provinces of Pakistan have their names on ethnic lines.....NWFP changed to Pakhtunkhuwa?

If PTI will deprive us of our cities' ownership there will be unrest....We didn't fight Somroo to have Mehsud over our heads. Karachi has no shortage of competent people. Prestigious Mayorship/Administrator role should given to Local Karachiits - Aka Urdu dudes.

I voted PTI - Whole Karachi voted PTI so that she can give back to Karachi what PPP was not giving.

They have appointed one of our chap - who is also competent dude....Why should I not support him?

It's decades long rivalry b/w Karachi and PPP of ownership of Karachi/Hyderabad....Can you deny that?

Now, PPP seems to offer olive branch to Karachi...All independent Karachi dudes are complementing it.

All provinces of Pakistan have their names on ethnic lines.....NWFP changed to Pakhtunkhuwa?

If PTI will deprive us of our cities' ownership there will be unrest....We didn't fight Somroo to have Mehsud over our heads. Karachi has no shortage of competent people. Prestigious Mayorship/Administrator role should given to Local Karachiits - Aka Urdu dudes.
I will do whatever I damn well please. If u have the right to open a thread and spew BS...voting for corrupt looters in the name of ethnicity...
...then I also have the right to call u out on it. If it hurts...oh well too bad. Cry to the mods to ban me from this thread.

I will do whatever I damn well please. If u have the right to open a thread and spew BS...voting for corrupt looters in the name of ethnicity...
...then I also have the right to call u out on it. If it hurts...oh well too bad. Cry to the mods to ban me from this thread.

that chap of yours is a slave of ppp. So after destroying 13 years ppp will start developing karachi? Now your chap saying needs kmc powers etc same thing that were said by wasim.akhter so wasim akhter was traitor and looter while I know he got only few funds to just make roads and pay salary.

Here we dont have drinking water, we have to buy clean water, then we dont have any water in pipelines because of pipe leakage flowing water which destroyed the roads.

Just do nothing switch Metro tv which shows karachi news for a week and then let us know your throughts since you are in abroad and wishing karachi to be cleaned but thinking ppp will do it for you is nothing but a dream. They couldnt make larkana where ppp has full hold and you think they will develop karachi is laughable.

Karachi is deciding its masters, they should go for a sindhi master rather than a punjabi master. Punjabi master using karachiites against sindhis and done nothing. I know its tough for karachiites as Punjabi population is high and capturing most of the military and government positions they are good at Propaganda. Now Punjabi establishment has 2 candidates for Prime minister ship, previously it was between shareef and Bhuttos but now shareefs and Naya chooran.

Just do nothing switch Metro tv which shows karachi news for a week and then let us know your throughts since you are in abroad and wishing karachi to be cleaned but thinking ppp will do it for you is nothing but a dream. They couldnt make larkana where ppp has full hold and you think they will develop karachi is laughable.

So so true

After fully destroying karachi for 13 years this racist corrupt sharabi party has appointed one of their puppet and servant as administrator of Karachi and people think that this ghaleez and ghatya party has changed for good

Iblees can become a good pious Muslim but pee pee pee can never be a good non corrupt, non racist, non feudal party

Considering the state of affairs can we have musharaf back for the presidency? I mean we were also approaching hell under his tenure but the transition was smooth -------.

Before u start jumping up and down...do know that on one side of my family...they are/were Muhajirs(my grandparents from one side migrated from India)...settled in Lahore

Yours might have landed in some secluded 36 chak and were not given a cosmopolitan on a platter hence the humility - ------- but then almost every urban guy thinks he's special.
As for "where Urdu guys will compete in?

Around 19-23 federal vacancies are still vacant for urban sindh coz of non clearance of written test. My question ia why just end the qouta system in sindh only why not in the country?

that chap of yours is a slave of ppp. So after destroying 13 years ppp will start developing karachi? Now your chap saying needs kmc powers etc same thing that were said by wasim.akhter so wasim akhter was traitor and looter while I know he got only few funds to just make roads and pay salary.

Here we dont have drinking water, we have to buy clean water, then we dont have any water in pipelines because of pipe leakage flowing water which destroyed the roads.

Actuly this PakloveTurkey guy dont know ground realities of Karachi City or he is a pakka jala of ppp mafia group every he comes he defend this worst crimenal mafia zardari group (ppp) on the other hand ppp destroy whole City within a 2 or 3 years there infrastructure,economey,Education system,shop & markets,transfort system, big & small business snatch all right of this City people no cota system no jobs ( agr ppp waqae ma Karachi ka logon ka lya kuch krna Chahte ha or yaha ka logon ka lya zara bhe dili hamdardi ha to Karachi ke Jan chor da or iss Shahar ko sobai hasyat da ka yaha ka logon ka haqook bahal kr da)...

Yours might have landed in some secluded 36 chak and were not given a cosmopolitan on a platter hence the humility - ------- but then almost every urban guy thinks he's special.
Whenever the Muhajir card is played...these retards don't even get the meaning. Muhajir is someone who did the act of "Hijrat"(migration). Most likely all the ppl who migrated from India to Pakistan are either dead...or are very old and very few remain. Those who now claim to be "Muhajir" have been born in Pakistan. They don't even know the hardship of leaving everything behind for Pakistan...their homes, belongings, and sometimes even family. Only the real Muhajirs know the struggles they went through to get to Pakistan. These so called modern day wannabe Muhajirs claim some sort of rights or think that they should get some special treatment...for what? What have they done so special?
They should watch the documentaries and read up on material regarding the travels of ppl from India to Pakistan during partition...
...they went through hell bcuz they put Pakistan(a homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent) above all. These fake Muhajirs go against that...and put their own retarded meaningless things above the country.

Plenty of qouta federal vacancies for urban sindh are still vacant due to non clearance of written tests. Those advocating for abolishing the provincial qouta gonna cry if that gets implemented at national level with no special syllabus to ease it out for haqooq brigade.

I can say with confidence that 99% of all prime beaurcratic slots are gonna be occupied by rural Pakistan if qouta is removed. Har cheez door step p hai phr b seats fill nahi ho rhi , can't even blame the sindh gov'ts nepotism in this case.

Whenever the Muhajir card is played...these retards don't even get the meaning. Muhajir is someone who did the act of "Hijrat"(migration). Most likely all the ppl who migrated from India to Pakistan are either dead...or are very old and very few remain. Those who now claim to be "Muhajir" have been born in Pakistan. They don't even know the hardship of leaving everything behind for Pakistan...their homes, belongings, and sometimes even family. Only the real Muhajirs know the struggles they went through to get to Pakistan. These so called modern day wannabe Muhajirs claim some sort of rights or think that they should get some special treatment...for what? What have they done so special?
They should watch the documentaries and read up on material regarding the travels of ppl from India to Pakistan during partition...
...they went through hell bcuz they put Pakistan(a homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent) above all. These fake Muhajirs go against that...and put their own retarded meaningless things above the country.

I say lets just premept a certain situation and create a plethora of separate provinces on ethnic basis for those select few "muahjirs " residing in sindh. A Bengali province , a gujrati province, a bihari province, a malabari province etc .

Were those muhajir given the rights then? and whst sindhi and punjabi did to deserve then quota system and urdu speaker out of that? what you guys do here on forum rather than give ppl the right you complain that they ask for their basic rights. What ppp or sindhi done for karachi to deserve to wear the crown no matter who wins. Rather than accepting that its been wrong doing for karachities ppl you complaining these are not muhajir, well old muhajir treated specially? even after migration they didnt get the basic rights either.

Were those muhajir given the rights then? and whst sindhi and punjabi did to deserve then quota system and urdu speaker out of that? what you guys do here on forum rather than give ppl the right you complain that they ask for their basic rights. What ppp or sindhi done for karachi to deserve to wear the crown no matter who wins. Rather than accepting that its been wrong doing for karachities ppl you complaining these are not muhajir, well old muhajir treated specially? even after migration they didnt get the basic rights either.
No one needs to be treated specially...no one should be placed above others. Get rid of the quota system...I'm not in favor of it. Any government position should be filled based on competence...
...all other things like ethnicity/language/etc. is immaterial when it comes to things like running the country(at whatever level).

No one needs to be treated specially...no one should be placed above others. Get rid of the quota system...I'm not in favor of it. Any government position should be filled based on competence...
...all other things like ethnicity/language/etc. is immaterial when it comes to things like running the country(at whatever level).
Yeah these are good things in reading but in reality its just a dream. We lost bangladesh because bhutto was power hungry and original muhajir kept asking to eliminate quota system and this generation also asking the same. Did it happen? no and Will it happen? NO and that is the cause of problem everyone knows but no one will do it and will keep throwing stones to those who is asking for elimination of quota system. Leave this question if they are muhajir or whatever, focus on what they been asking which is the root cause.

Last edited:

Karachi has every state of the art govt and private sector facility in some cases it even leaves behind lahore and isb in this respect .but still those federal jobs are vacant for past mnay years and the only solution the govt came up with to fil the gap is a special syllabus.

Now compare that situation with punjab and kp . The nearest competent govt facilities like education health etc a guy living in punjab could find is like 70 to 200 miles away in lahore/pindi depending upon which part you are living in but still the rural guys manage to not only compete but outclass karachi and lahore in federal exams. Just look at their mark sheets and compare them with qouta brigade. A guy from far off mbd secures a 100 or more marks in written test but is sidelined to accomodate someone other from sindh who barely passed it . Such is the dilemma

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom