What's new

Lets Track Him: Bilawal's Man - Murtaza Wahab for Karachi

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi. A Karachiite here.

This thread intends to track What this new man - appointed straight on directions of Bilawal - is upto in Karachi as being administrator

Being a two times voter of PTI - It is important to note that my loyalty lies with my city, my people and my country. That's it.

What PTI has done so far for my city, thanks to them. But there is a new guy in town and I want to judge him after seeing his performance.

We will soon find out whether PPP is seriously wanting to win Karachi or not.

As far as PTI is concerned, She has still time to introduce Local dude as her face in Karachi to counter Murtaza. Surprisingly, she hasn't done that yet. Karachi won't like PPP 2.0 version in PTI.....Launching of local dude is utmost necessary when competing in localized territory and should be on cards by now.

Well, PPP looks dead serious and has just fired first shot. PTI has recently lost by-election to PPP in Karachi (NA-249) as well

Important note: New Administrator is also local Urdu guy so all die hard Karachiites HAVE GREAT DEAL of interest in him. Everyone is watching him. Karachi Media is taking great interest in him. It's just natural :)

Here we go....

Do educated people actually concern themselves with what the mother tongue of their local representative is? Surely if a Baloch, Sindhi, Pukhtun, Punjabi who'd spent 20-30 years in Karachi stood for election, they've likely got as much skin in the game as anyone else?

Do educated people actually concern themselves with what the mother tongue of their local representative is? Surely if a Baloch, Sindhi, Pukhtun, Punjabi who'd spent 20-30 years in Karachi stood for election, they've likely got as much skin in the game as anyone else?

There are many in fact - already won and serving their constituencies -

But Karachi would like to see his own son on top. And not to mention complimented by COMPETENCE.

If other ethnicites will also take lime light here and occupies government/prestigious seats in Karachi then where Urdu guys will compete in ? In FATA?

If you look at history - you will get me

Bilawal has brought forward this man to just to rectify that past and feelings. He knows what complain Karachi always had against PPP/Sindh

Bilawal has brought forward this man to just to rectify that past and feelings. He knows what complain Karachi always had against PPP/Sindh

If he knows all that then when is he removing quota system from Karachi?

Or you are happy with the 50 rupai ka spray that Murtaza Wahab has done in North Nazimabad?

But Karachi would like to see his own son on top. And not to mention complimented by COMPETENCE.

If other ethnicites will also take lime light here and occupies government/prestigious seats in Karachi then where Urdu guys will compete in ? In FATA?

Why not? Whats stopping you?

This filthy ethnic orientated way of thinking will forever hold Pakistan back.

You use the term occupy govt positions. It suggests you consider non urdu speaking Pakistani as outsiders in Karachi. Why?

I was in Birmingham in the UK a few weeks ago. I went into a shop owned by a man from Karachi who's family moved to Lahore and he now owns a business in the UK. He spoke to me in pahari like he'd lived in Dadyal all his life. He is Pakistani, so am I. It doesn't matter which part of the country he is from.

Same should be true of everyone. Time to leave your baggage in history where it belongs.

Last edited:

Why not? Whats stopping you?

This filthy ethnic orientated way of thinking will forever hold Pakistan back.

You use the term occupy govt positions. It suggests you consider non urdu speaking Pakistani as outsiders in Karachi. Why?

I was in Birmingham in the UK a few weeks ago. I went into a shop owned by a man from Karachi who's family moved to Lahore and he now owns a business in the UK. He spoke to me in pahari like he'd lived in Dadyal all his life. He is Pakistani, so am I. It doesn't matter which part of the country he is from.

Same should be true of everyone. Time to leave your baggage in history where it belongs.

We'll talk later on this. Lets stick to topic

Hi. A Karachiite here.

This thread intends to track What this new man - appointed straight on directions of Bilawal - is upto in Karachi as being administrator

Being a two times voter of PTI - It is important to note that my loyalty lies with my city, my people and my country. That's it.

What PTI has done so far for my city, thanks to them. But there is a new guy in town and I want to judge him after seeing his performance.

As far as PTI is concerned, She has still time to introduce Local dude as her face in Karachi to counter Murtaza. Surprisingly, she hasn't done that yet. Karachi won't like PPP 2.0 version in PTI.....Launching of local dude is utmost necessary when competing in localized territory and should be on cards by now.

Well, PPP looks dead serious and has just fired first shot. PTI has recently lost by-election to PPP in Karachi (NA-249) as well

Important note: New Administrator is also local Urdu guy so all die hard Karachiites HAVE GREAT DEAL of interest in him. Everyone is watching him. Karachi Media is taking great interest in him. It's just natural :)

Here we go....

Billions of dollars worth of loot for PPP while farts for the awam....

Bilawal supported spoilers of peace in KPK and Balochistan

He supported Aurat marxist and student marxist in Punjab

He supported the worst Kashmir had to offer and his candidates murdered people on election day

I dont know why you think he has a grand plan for Karachi

Hi. A Karachiite here.

Important note: New Administrator is also local Urdu guy so all die hard Karachiites HAVE GREAT DEAL of interest in him. Everyone is watching him. Karachi Media is taking great interest in him. It's just natural

PPP has had its chances many a time but has never served either Karachi, Sindh or Pakistan. Bhutto did indeed give us the Nuclear option; however, at the end of the day he too was a racist and a Sindhi apologist, due to the former he destroyed the 22 Business Families of Karachi (perhaps we never recovered from that move) under the Nationalization plan and due to the later he introduced the Quota system (with further sub-division in Sindh) which destroyed the competence of the Bureaucracy. And he was the prime architect of 1971 tragedy!

Benazir never could do anything worthwhile except perhaps when she shared the details of the leaders and members of the Khalistan movement with Rajiv Gandhi which led to the movement being wiped out overnight. To date I wonder what she got in return for Pakistan. She was used and abused by Zardari who enjoyed her premiership like none other and elevated himself from small time to Mr. 10% and perhaps even more! Ofcourse he entered the big game with the murder of Murtaza Bhutto and graduated with the execution of Benazir. Good riddance I would have said, if the move had not sprung PPP into power and Zardari into the President house. I would still give Bilawal the benefit of the doubt as he himself has done nothing wrong in regards to corruption but he has been given everything on a platter and has no idea about the life of an average Pakistani having himself spent all his in Dubai or London.

And when the leadership is rotten, or ignorant.....well, we know what happens then, right?

Hi. A Karachiite here.

Here we go....

Mara bhai aap jo bhi ho lakin aik bat sun lo Karachi ke awam bawakof nhi ha iss ppp na corona ke aar mai Karachi or yaha ke awam pa mashi or sayasi hamla kya ha yaha ka log jitna iss shatani party ko janta hain shayad he pura PAKISTAN ma koe or janta ho iss na Karachi ka urdu-speaking ko jitna tung kya dusre zaban bolna walon sa larwaya or jub yaha ka log sarkon pa marta tha to ya khush kote the ya wohe party ha jis na kaha ka QUAID-E-AZAM ka mazar yaha sa utha ka la jao iss ppp zulm ke intaha kr de ha ya ka logon mahsor kr dya ha ya sirf aik crimenal corruption mafia group ha pahla iss na Subai bunyad pa loota or ab local bodies ka opar iss Shahar ko lootna ke tayare ha Karachi ke awam iss ppp sa nafrat krte ha isse lya iss waqt mura Shahar tamam govt idaron mai Sindhi or Shia bhar dya gay hain balka nichle satah pa bhi private sectors mai bhi zabardast logon ko lagaya ja raha ha...

PPP has had its chances many a time but has never served either Karachi, Sindh or Pakistan. Bhutto did indeed give us the Nuclear option; however, at the end of the day he too was a racist and a Sindhi apologist, due to the former he destroyed the 22 Business Families of Karachi (perhaps we never recovered from that move) under the Nationalization plan and due to the later he introduced the Quota system (with further sub-division in Sindh) which destroyed the competence of the Bureaucracy. And he was the prime architect of 1971 tragedy!

Benazir never could do anything worthwhile except perhaps when she shared the details of the leaders and members of the Khalistan movement with Rajiv Gandhi which led to the movement being wiped out overnight. To date I wonder what she got in return for Pakistan. She was used and abused by Zardari who enjoyed her premiership like none other and elevated himself from small time to Mr. 10% and perhaps even more! Ofcourse he entered the big game with the murder of Murtaza Bhutto and graduated with the execution of Benazir. Good riddance I would have said, if the move had not sprung PPP into power and Zardari into the President house. I would still give Bilawal the benefit of the doubt as he himself has done nothing wrong in regards to corruption but he has been given everything on a platter and has no idea about the life of an average Pakistani having himself spent all his in Dubai or London.

And when the leadership is rotten, or ignorant.....well, we know what happens then, right?

I quite agree with you.

All I know is Karachi was USED against PPP and this resulted nothing for Khi but absolute destruction.

Bilawal supported spoilers of peace in KPK and Balochistan

He supported Aurat marxist and student marxist in Punjab

He supported the worst Kashmir had to offer and his candidates murdered people on election day

I dont know why you think he has a grand plan for Karachi

In our politics, everyone is dirty to an extent.

What is making me curious is Bilawal moved into Khi very quickly. He said - he wants seats from Khi and then he appointed a new local chap afterwards. That was fast.

Mara bhai aap jo bhi ho lakin aik bat sun lo Karachi ke awam bawakof nhi ha iss ppp na corona ke aar mai Karachi or yaha ke awam pa mashi or sayasi hamla kya ha yaha ka log jitna iss shatani party ko janta hain shayad he pura PAKISTAN ma koe or janta ho iss na Karachi ka urdu-speaking ko jitna tung kya dusre zaban bolna walon sa larwaya or jub yaha ka log sarkon pa marta tha to ya khush kote the ya wohe party ha jis na kaha ka QUAID-E-AZAM ka mazar yaha sa utha ka la jao iss ppp zulm ke intaha kr de ha ya ka logon mahsor kr dya ha ya sirf aik crimenal corruption mafia group ha pahla iss na Subai bunyad pa loota or ab local bodies ka opar iss Shahar ko lootna ke tayare ha Karachi ke awam iss ppp sa nafrat krte ha isse lya iss waqt mura Shahar tamam govt idaron mai Sindhi or Shia bhar dya gay hain balka nichle satah pa bhi private sectors mai bhi zabardast logon ko lagaya ja raha ha...

Patience will bear fruits for us

If u r too hell bent on "Karachi would like to see his own son on top"...doing politics over ethnic lines...playing the card of "Urdu speaking/Muhajir"...then by that reasoning u should call India ur home...since Muhajirs came from there.
...it's only appropriate since u r putting ethnicity above all things and sticking hard to ur roots...then follow through on that in its truest sense and go back to India(ur roots)...
...by electing known looters who have worked to destroy the country every time they were given a chance, U r not doing the country any service.

Before u start jumping up and down...do know that on one side of my family...they are/were Muhajirs(my grandparents from one side migrated from India)...settled in Lahore. The other side of my family is Punjabi...and neither side has problems with any other ethnicities nor do politics along those lines. Therefore I'm mixed...both Punjabi and Urdu speaking.

Ethnic identity is a source of pride...but when u take it to the extremes to the point where u r willing to destroy the country...that's where it's traitorous behavior. I wouldn't care if a person I was electing was Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Muhajir, Kashmiri, Hazara, etc. The only requirement would be "is he/she good for Pakistan(at whatever level of the government)?"...
...if the answer is yes...I will vote for that person.

As for "where Urdu guys will compete in? In FATA?"
Yes...so long as retards like u don't exist...a true Pakistani will not care whether or not his fellow Pakistani is Urdu speaking or any other ethnicity. The only metric would be...what that person can do for the country? From district level all the way to running the whole country...that's the only metric.

@Areesh this guy really tries hard to put a garb of being thoughtful about his voting choices...but either he is one of those die hard Jiayalas or a complete moron doing politics along ethnic lines at the expense of the country. I'm not sure which is worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom