What's new

Lets Take on LCA

melb4aust said:
Dont you guyz think that Population is a issue as well. Whats a point of becoming a super power if the people are living with poverty, without evey day necessities, without sheds, and with hunger(no food).

These things gotta resolve before even considering of becoming a super power man.
Buddy woods here are extermely dark and deep. Hope u understand!!!
I think I had answered your query in my earlier post when I said..."But before that goal is fulfilled, there are many grass root problems that have to be solved in India, and most of these are social and economic in issues."

sword9 said:
I think I had answered your query in my earlier post when I said..."But before that goal is fulfilled, there are many grass root problems that have to be solved in India, and most of these are social and economic in issues."

So you recon all these things are gonna get solved. Government would be able to handle that much population? Man thats crazy:stupid: then

So exactly when is the LCA going to fly? that is the 20 million dollar question!

RAPTOR said:
So exactly when is the LCA going to fly? that is the 20 million dollar question!

Nope its more of a 1+ billion question. Also after recent MRCA deal by India it is likely that LCA will enter the IAF in few numbers (30-40).

What a waist of money.

melb4aust said:
So you recon all these things are gonna get solved. Government would be able to handle that much population? Man thats crazy:stupid: then
We are known for doing crazy things.
Nope its more of a 1+ billion question. Also after recent MRCA deal by India it is likely that LCA will enter the IAF in few numbers (30-40).

What a waist of money.
You two gentlemen seem to forget that the power source for the LCA is known - GE 404 - for the first 20 odd aircraft and the and thereafter the Kaveri engine (if we manage to make it). While the engine of the JF-17 is a big question mark. You worry about your engine and we will worry about our engine.

sword9 said:

You two gentlemen seem to forget that the power source for the LCA is known - GE 404 - for the first 20 odd aircraft and the and thereafter the Kaveri engine (if we manage to make it). While the engine of the JF-17 is a big question mark. You worry about your engine and we will worry about our engine.

:lol: :lol:

The RD-93 has already been given the go ahead last year and not only that but by 2007-2008 china will have its new engine ready for the thunder.If you want proof then ill give it to you.

Kaiser said:
:lol: :lol:

The RD-93 has already been given the go ahead last year and not only that but by 2007-2008 china will have its new engine ready for the thunder.If you want proof then ill give it to you.

:laugh: Kaiser i dont know about proof but i think the good news about the RD-93 and china's new engine just gave him a major HEART BURN :laugh:

sword9 said:

Hang on sec!!!

Few days back a girl got raped here by an indian athelete (the only incident that occured) during commonwealth games, was that crazy thing, if that was, it's a big shame man.

JF-17 project is going absolutly perfect, we dont have to worry about ours, thats why why we are getting worried about yours. The main purpose of all these posts is not to offend you guyz, but to make you guyz realise whats going wrong so you can solve that out....

sword9 said:

Why are you people so scared of the GE404 ? Why dont you use it in all your LCA 5th generation stealth fighter bombers ?:cheesy: Why are you trying to build another engine when you already have the GE engine and the flight control systems by LM?

melb4aust said:
Hang on sec!!!

Few days back a girl got raped here by an indian athelete (the only incident that occured) during commonwealth games, was that crazy thing, if that was, it's a big shame man.
Not an Indian athlelete that guy was a masseur for the contingent. It was a not a rape but molestation, real shame though.

melb4aust said:
JF-17 project is going absolutly perfect, we dont have to worry about ours, thats why why we are getting worried about yours. The main purpose of all these posts is not to offend you guyz, but to make you guyz realise whats going wrong so you can solve that out....
I am sure the guys handling these projects are just as eager to complete them and sort out the problems. Online "expret" advice is really of no use to them.
Why are you people so scared of the GE404 ?
Who the hell is scared? We want to build our own stuff for a change. That way no nation can dictate terms to us if we want to sell it to another nation (refer to the RD-93 denials for the JF-17 in your own case).

What ever man lets cut this out, and look into the real facts. We are here, LCA is here, JF-17 is here:bat:

RAPTOR said:
:laugh: Kaiser i dont know about proof but i think the good news about the RD-93 and china's new engine just gave him a major HEART BURN :laugh:
IMO, anything (read WS-13 engine) that comes in and after 2009 is good reason to relax. Its a pity that you don't realise that the JF-17 is a loss making venture for the Chinese and they are forcing some sqdns down the PLAAFs throat to same every penny.

sword9 said:
IMO, anything (read WS-13 engine) that comes in and after 2009 is good reason to relax. Its a pity that you don't realise that the JF-17 is a loss making venture for the Chinese and they are forcing some sqdns down the PLAAFs throat to same every penny.

Did a Chinese news reporter visit you in the middle of the night and confided these Top Secrets that none of us know? :rolleyes:

sword9 said:
Who the hell is scared? We want to build our own stuff for a change. That way no nation can dictate terms to us if we want to sell it to another nation (refer to the RD-93 denials for the JF-17 in your own case).

so you want to build your own stuff for a change? But why start now? Look how much the Arjun tank and the ATV project advanced when your people tried to do it by themselves. Just import everything from Russia and repainted it in indian colors liek everything else. In the LCA's case, just use the GE engines and flybywire systems from LM. After all, what do you have to fear from the USA??

sword9 said:
I answered that question in my earlier post.

It will be one in the near future.:thumbsup:

I don't think India is capable of becoming a super-power any time too soon. They have too many issues - population, corruption, diversity etc and I don't see any of them being taken care off even in the next 20yrs. So right now it's just a dream - but no harm in dreaming

Back
Top Bottom