What's new

Lets Take on LCA

A.Rahman said:
I don't think India is capable of becoming a super-power any time too soon. They have too many issues - population, corruption, diversity etc and I don't see any of them being taken care off even in the next 20yrs. So right now it's just a dream - but no harm in dreaming

But they want to be a super power, control the indian ocean from Australia to South africa, send indians to Mars, build 1000 nuclear weapons to launch on 10,000 mile range ICBMs and take over central asia and the middle east and form a hindu empire stretching all the way from Tibet to Indonesia,central asia to iraq. and oh yeah dont forget, india is an IT superpower and a master of Nuclear, space and weapons, tank and fighterjet (LCA,Arjun,ATV,Bramouse) technology............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :rolleyes:

RAPTOR said:
Did a Chinese news reporter visit you in the middle of the night and confided these Top Secrets that none of us know? :rolleyes:
Read...
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/6/30/173542.shtml
The aircraft is favored by the Chinese naval aviation arm but has found little support from within the PLAAF itself. The Chinese air force is currently testing another lightweight fighter named the J-10. The PLAAF leadership feels that the FC-1 is a waste of time and a costly duplication of the J-10 effort already under way.

and read this....
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/fc-1.htm
The China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC) is trying to persuade the Chinese Air Force to use the FC-1 so as to increase the production run and reduce the unit cost. But the Chinese military has resisted, being of the view that equiping the Air Force with two types of fighter planes with similar performance within the same time period would both consume limited financial resources and complicate logistical support for dissimilar aircraft.
and....
http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/fc1.asp
It is still not clear whether the PLA Air Force will eventually acquire any of this aircraft….
....CATIC and CAC are trying to persuade the PLAAF to acquire additional FC-1s to reduce the unit price, but a firm contract has yet been reached.
I don't think India is capable of becoming a super-power any time too soon. They have too many issues - population, corruption, diversity etc and I don't see any of them being taken care off even in the next 20yrs. So right now it's just a dream - but no harm in dreaming
A Rahman,
Please back up your "opinion" with some data, it would be more appropriate and believable.

RAPTOR said:
U know, by posting news from 3 years ago just shows your level of intelligence :rolleyes:
You responded in the way most idiots respond when sources are stuffed down their throats.

sword9 said:
You responded in the way most idiots respond when sources are stuffed down their throats.

TSK TSK....such language being vomited out by a fustrated indian. Learn some manners and post something useful and connected to the subject matter. :rolleyes:

melb4aust said:
What ever man lets cut this out, and look into the real facts. We are here, LCA is here, JF-17 is here:bat:

Very true, lets discuss the LCA or tej ***. Is it even worth deploying?

Come on guyzzz, there's no need to create heat around here, it's just a mere thread.

Sword9 could ya tell us at what developing stage LCA is right at the moment. We will move on from there then.....

RAPTOR said:
TSK TSK....such language being vomited out by a fustrated indian. Learn some manners and post something useful and connected to the subject matter. :rolleyes:
Just giving you a taste of your own manners Mr. Satan/Raptor/Comanche;) So what happened you, don't seem to have any proof that the PLAAF is desperate for the JF-17?...

sword9 said:
Just giving you a taste of your own manners Mr. Satan/Raptor/Comanche;) So what happened you, don't seem to have any proof that the PLAAF is desperate for the JF-17?...

I checked the IP, he is not comanche.

A.Rahman said:

where is comache?

by the way there were reports of ministry clearing the way for inducting tejas into IAF, i think 22 was the number to be inducted.

melb4aust said:
Sword9 could ya tell us at what developing stage LCA is right at the moment. We will move on from there then.....
As per media reports the LCA is in the pre Initial Operational Clearance (IOC) phase, that is it has to complete 1200 sorties of test flying, before it can be given for user trials (IOC phase), and then obtain a Final Operational Clearance (FOC) before serial production can start.

A.Rahman said:
Thanks for the clarification.
I just mentioned comanche, since the posting style, language, attitude etc was quite similar.

sword9 said:
As per media reports the LCA is in the pre Initial Operational Clearance (IOC) phase, that is it has to complete 1200 sorties of test flying, before it can be given for user trials (IOC phase), and then obtain a Final Operational Clearance (FOC) before serial production can start.

So u suggest that you guyz have already developed LCA. :huh: and solved all the issues and problems involved with it. And going to induct it very sooooooon later in year ????.......:shocked:

melb4aust said:
So u suggest that you guyz have already developed LCA. :huh: and solved all the issues and problems involved with it. And going to induct it very sooooooon later in year ????.......:shocked:
I am not jumping, because our chaps can manage to screwup a programme quite well, apparently there seems to be a delay in the home made radar, and the scientists appear to be on an ego trip.

Anyway here is a news report on the tests.
http://www.thehindu.com/2005/05/08/stories/2005050801521100.htm

melb4aust said:

Seems like they do everything *** backwards.

Back
Top Bottom