What's new

Lets Fight Against Poverty - Narendra Modi's Message to Pakistan

Bhai mere ghar mein tv hai. All news channel showed was Modi whole day. These big talks are worth 0 . Nation wanted action.
Bhai burhan wani death is due to action
Of security forces
Attack are not conducted in haste

Bhai burhan wani death is due to action
Of security forces
Attack are not conducted in haste
You know wani may have lost them vote in Kashmir but these Kashmiri Muslim. Are not with nation anyways. But won him support of whole nation.

Tell me frankly aren't you proud to kill wani. Don't you want to demolish pest like him. Won't you stand by this action of govt.

Would you not stand by your govt if they decided to attack Pakistan for uri. Infect tell me how many people you know in real life won't support and stand with govt.

PM Nawaz speech in UN was hurting india a lot that their media was saying that "The speech written by one sharif is read by another sharif" They openly said that it was a speech written by COAS General Raheel Sharif and was read by PM Nawaz. Now after listening to this i can understand that it was not a speech written by modi but his armed forces had written this speech making him realize that india are not in condition to fight against Pakistan. That's the truth of the time and better is india should realize it soon and clear their minds of defeating or imposing war situation on Pakistan. Pakistan Zindaabaad

Dear friend....understand the fact that there is a difference in role that is played by Armed forces of India and Pakistan...However corrupt or inefficient may be the Political leaders of India, they never allow Army to dictate political leadership in our country....whereas it is a knows fact that Pakistan was under more time under Army than any democratic set up...And based on your interaction in PDF too, most of the people in this forum shows your inclination towards Army to run the show of your foreign policy that your political leaders....So it is not surprising to expect that Army runs the show in its relation to India too....

this shows modi is a well wisher of Pakistan the mango people of our western neighbor have no reason to hate Modiji.

Modi today ruined the orgasm of majority of Indian middle class and their heroes like Arnab Goswami and Tarek Fatah, what a buzz kill for Indians, the mass murdering religious zealot was supposed to wipe Pakistan off the map and extend borders of Bharat Mata beyond Indonesia :(

Arnab Goswami is a propaganda machine, ppl shouldn't pay too much attention on this guy. As far the Tarek, well, although ppl who listen to him can easily be fooled into thinking he is an intellectual, I find him a sadist who wants to see war. I bet you if India and Pak somehow finds peace, he will be very disappointed.

Modi says India is ready to Fight with Pakistan in 1000 years battle.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...n-kozhikode/story-DhFm3OIBrkP1BJ8thHh9uK.html

All of his speech is full of sh1t.....some one show him how much software Pakistan exports as well....we are low in numbers but some of Pakistani software exports are highly specialized and value than indians run of the mill call centers, BPO and data entry...

“Pakistan’s rulers should know that the sacrifice of our 18 soldiers will not go to waste,” he said barely two days after the two countries traded charges at the United Nation general assembly over the Uri attack and the ongoing unrest in Kashmir.

The PM also threw a counter-challenge at Islamabad.

“Let’s fight against poverty, unemployment, illiteracy. Let’s see who wins first -- India or Pakistan.”

Directing his address to the people of Pakistan, Modi said, “Your rulers are misleading you over Kashmir” and said that “a day will come when people of Pakistan will go against its own government to fight terrorism”.

“India exports software, your rulers export terrorism,” he said.

Modi is good for making chutya speeches!

You know wani may have lost them vote in Kashmir but these Kashmiri Muslim. Are not with nation anyways. But won him support of whole nation.

Tell me frankly aren't you proud to kill wani. Don't you want to demolish pest like him. Won't you stand by this action of govt.
South Kashmir only

With caution.... peace moves are to be welcomed....but with caution

Can be a smoke screen for a major terrorist attack against poor pakistani civilians

With caution.... peace moves are to be welcomed....but with caution

Can be a smoke screen for a major terrorist attack against poor pakistani civilians

Then Pakistan will retaliate too....after wiping talibans, our all aim is directed towards India.....Lets tighten the security and show them what we got....

As for India, it's a prudent move for the standoff has already entered into the phase of diminishing returns. Big powers need to know when to escalate and to discalate for they need to keep the leverage with themselves. They can't afford to lose it.

As for Pak, she has proved her mettle, and can't put the vigil down. I have to admit she has come out with a profit - both short and long terms.

As for PDF members, may you live in exciting times.....

Actually he got a kick on the rear from Makesh Ambani and co, his main financiers.

Shrewd businessmen don't want to lose billions by some high-pitched noises of an idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom