What's new

Lets Fight Against Poverty - Narendra Modi's Message to Pakistan

He wants war this is deception and war will be on many fronts including diplomatic, proxy and once he feels we are weak enough not to strike hard he will start it if needed

He has 3 years to do whatever he wants. He can choose between war and economic progress.

If true then I would go ahead and applaud Modi.The brave-hearts of Pakistan and Indian armies do not deserve this loathsome war that we always seem to be in. Pakistan should take strict action against any non-state actors brewing trouble in the valley. That sort of activity is neither in Pakistan's interest nor does it help the Kashmiri people. There is plenty of water, land and Kashmir for both sides.
Lolz OK
Do u Have to say anything to 108 killings 80/90 days curfew or its Indians prob too or u believe 108 Kashmiris killings were planned in Pakistan too??

So finally the sanity prevailed :) after Pakistan's readiness to meet any challenge with full power, while Pakistani nation kept its cool while reiterating their resolute determination defend their land, burst the Indian balloon...so I ask Modi why did you create so much hysteria? Who will take you serious?

Too much focus on US has resulted in repeated blunders in policy on pakistan, china, kashmir and Russia. Very disappointed to see PM reporting the biggest attacks on army in 26 yrs from a party rally and not from his office since past 5 days
you want modi to attack my country?
thought you were a nice guy.:cry:

Modi... you speak with a forked tongue!!!!

Pakistan is trying to fight poverty... I.e CPEC

Can you please stop blowing things up in Pakistan to destroy CPEC through you terrorist activities a cross pakistan and kashmir plz.

Modi the not so high caste one...

Forked-tongue-Sharon-Larkan-copyright2.png

1st strike......Pakistan will pay heavy price for attack on Uri.
2nd strike.....we will chose our time and place to hit back.
3rd strike.....Pakistan is isolated, even Russians have called off exercise .... NOT
4th strike.....Pakistani actors and singers leave in 48 hours
5th strike....We export software and Pakistan exports Jihadis......and Pigeons
6th strike.....lets not fight each other but fight our joint relative....Mr Poverty ......man what a drop scene.
And here i was hoping my spare part business is about to get a boost,

Sala Nutankiya hai , ye Chana modi

1st strike......Pakistan will pay heavy price for attack on Uri.
2nd strike.....we will chose our time and place to hit back.
3rd strike.....Pakistan is isolated, even Russians have called off exercise .... NOT
4th strike.....Pakistani actors and singers leave in 48 hours
5th strike....We export software and Pakistan exports Jihadis......and Pigeons
6th strike.....lets not fight each other but fight our joint relative....Mr Poverty ......man what a drop scene.
And here i was hoping my spare part business is about to get a boost,

Dude but this time your beloved F-16's and $300M aid :D:D

American lawmakers passing resolution to name you guys as a terrorist sponsor country :lol::lol:

Your twin brothers Afghani's comments on you guys and their president statements on international arena :enjoy::enjoy:
Iran-Afghan-India trade agreement :yay::yay:
Check your media on the UAE and Saudi's relation with you :partay::partay:

Dude but this time your beloved F-16's and $300M aid :D:D

American lawmakers passing resolution to name you guys as a terrorist sponsor country :lol::lol:

Your twin brothers Afghani's comments on you guys and their president statements on international arena :enjoy::enjoy:
Iran-Afghan-India trade agreement :yay::yay:
Check your media on the UAE and Saudi's relation with you :partay::partay:

Once you cool down, maybe your brain will function and then you may be able to address the topic. :lol:

enhanced-10715-1432557559-1.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom