What's new

Lets Fight Against Poverty - Narendra Modi's Message to Pakistan

It is an old Hindu teaching , of deception. The guy locally is preaching his country makes software / and Pakistan exports terrorism. His government stated Pakistan is Terrorist nation in UN

And then he throws an olive branch , so that there is no reaction from Pakistan's side to counter is actions.

• He just spent 9 billion on Rafale deal

Most indians (Mostly Hindus (Fundamentalist) engage in this scholarly discussions from their text local in seminars and other meetups) . Hardcore fundamentalist. They pat each others backs and feel good about their egos , they have this set rules to follow

Conclude your own defensive deals first , and then throw an olive branch so that during the period your planes arrive your enemy does not orders their share of defensive weapons

He applied the same principles of deception when he attended Nawaz Sharif's relative's wedding but 1-2 hours before he openly had a speech in Afghanistan calling Pakistan a Terrorist state.

Notice he does not engages Pakistan on Freedom of Kashmir , or their liberation but his olive branch is just meant to divert enough attention till his guns are positioned in Kashmir & his Rafale deals and planes arrive

Under this teaching while there will be continued bloodshed on civilians , he will continue to tout the problem is with the world around him

The military dealing and affairs are dealing of "UPPER CLASS" Units and low cast people have no right to know about these , they will be told a different tale

Modi himself is a Fundamentalist and his party is fundamentalist , the group of people who deal with deference dealings specialize in this form of interactions and defense dealing

The actions he is following are coming directly from the advice of those ancient text many defense analyst in India closely follow

Core principles of this Teaching are
  • Deception
  • Grow military might
  • Act on weak point of enemy when they are weak
  • Before the enemy regroups and attack , hug them an say sorry

His actions are very predictable

The core teaching of this text /idea-logy surrounds around Deception

Prime application of this approach were seen , between 1965 / 1971 , military depth was grown and a strong stab was made in 1971 - after which Nuclear tests were done and olive branch was thrown

The example is really like a person who stabs you and then he also asks you , oh my god you are bleeding let me get you some bandage & tape

stock-vector-vector-cartoon-of-businessman-stabbing-his-friend-in-the-back-209990302.jpg

How do you identify these people they will always beat around the bush on real issue of Kashmir
They will never bring that up , rather they would want you to focus on the weather , the other issues of no value , and more time wasting while Kashmir bleeds

This deception technique is also evident when he goes out , all Bollywood dances, and songs
no one talks about Kashmir - no one talks about communal violence , the people are focused on the dance and hip movement , similar to how , a flute mesmerizes a snake

This is the language Modi understands
1408787664056_Image_galleryImage_Pic_shows_The_snake_s_hea.JPG

OPERATION CYCLONE

543666_328665787210199_1113282787_n.jpg

It is up to Modi Sarkar , to talk about Real issue

We will talk about the sweet sweet smell of Chambaily and roses , after the issue is resolved

Last edited:
I would like to know where you are from to understand your message completely since you do not have any flags.
lol, from Pak, I am not sure how to add the flag though, I joined long time ago and wasn't active here for a long time

Ah common. I know Modi is not a Pu$$y leader, or may be he is but he is not that pu$$y. I am counting hours since the time he gave his statements to punish Pakistan. I am hoping he would actually do something to surprise Pakistan, even if that is just a back-flip on a tied rope with candles in both hands. That also counts as surprising a nation.. isn't it?

I don't know how much of you all know that India got a massive $7bn fdi from Vodafone a few days back. Auctions of airwaves are coming which will garner over $50bn. We have a hard choice, reacting now overtly and losing on the long term growth to be mid income country. A lot more people die in India because of economic hardships than terrorism. We have to be focused on growth for next 10 years. A lot of vested interests would want to derail us. Lets focus energy on improving economy and focus on science. Covert operations would most likely the norm.

Exactly...Indian economy is so juicy target for Pakistan that we need only one opportunity to be provided by India...A war...As we all know, Everything is fair in love and war...;)....

Pakistan will love to make Indian economy extinct....The same Indian economy who helps Indian army to wage war on Pakistan....

Alright. I agree that this can be a deceptive move. But time will tell if he wants war with poverty or with us. If he chooses poverty, great. If us, we are always ready.

Actually, I have no doubt that he wants war with poverty, in his nation that is. For Indians, he is probably one of the best leader they can hope for. At the same time, he subscribes to the ideology of Akhand Bharat, which means, Indian supremacy in south Asia. That's why I will never trust his intention with Pakistan.

Mr. Modi if you really want to help the poor people of both countries then i have few suggestions for you.
1) stop messing with CPEC. Because CPEC will provide a lot of economic opportunities for Pakistani people specially youth. So if your assumptions are right that Pakistani youth is attacking Indian forces . It will provide them economic opportunities to do constructive work instead. Win win solution for both parties.
2) Stop supporting and sending terrorist groups like TTP and BLA. Because when you always try to disintegrate Pakistan. It is obvious Pakistan will react and try to cause harm to indian side
3) stop interfering in our internal matters. Nothing makes Pakistani public and military angry when you try to poke your nose in our internal matters
4) Solve Kashmir issue as soon as possible. If you will keep on repeating the same old dialing that Kashmir is integral part of India. Then situation for poor people on both sides will remain the same. As Pakistan will ensure that it does not remain integral part of India.
5) Indian embassies in Afghanistan which are causing terrorism in Pakistan they have to stop otherwise Pakistan will keep on bleeding India in Kashmir.

Best of luck Modi Ji

Yesterday was a close call when Indian UAVs came within 10 miles of Pakistani airspace. FOBs are active. JF17s lock and loaded are guarding the skies. Even their UAVs are being tracked.

DO NOT for once take this sh!thole words serious. We need to be on constant vigil. They have brought their best on our borders. This is as serious as it can get.

Actually, I have no doubt that he wants war with poverty, in his nation that is. For Indians, he is probably one of the best leader they can hope for. At the same time, he subscribes to the ideology of Akhand Bharat, which means, Indian supremacy in south Asia. That's why I will never trust his intention with Pakistan.
I think after recent incidents that boat has sailed for him. He can go and make akhand bharat with afghanistan. We are not the ones who can be threatened or influenced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom