What's new

Let's exchange hearts not dosssiers; Pak's Rehman Malik tells India

A request to Mr. Chadibharam, please take mr malik with you to india. It will do us a great service and we will be in debt to your country for ever.

now don't be so stupid! everyone knows killer of 60 Pakistani's in Samjhota express was a serving Indian Army personnel!!!!!!!

Purohit supplied RDX for Samjhauta bomb: ATS

Indian colonel admits bombing Samjhota

Everyone who? You and your conspiracy theory club?

Follow the later developments stupid! Atleast ask your govt to capture Arif Qasmani that UN has sanctioned and find out the truth. Are you not concerned about getting justice to the 60 dead pakistanis instead of trying to earn points online? Shameful behaviour.

Now listen Col Purohit was arrested for role in Malegaon Blasts and later on it was alleged that he might be responsible for Samjhota Blasts as well...Nothing concrete have came out from there....So saying that he is responsible is living in fools paradise....The only concrete thing that has been done is this regard is UN pointing fingers at LET ...Link has already been shared with you....

Who says nothing concrete have come out!!!! And why you ignored the link of an Indian site (I quoted) in your post!!!!!!

Your own army killed Karkare to stop fair investigation into this matter.

Masterminds of Samjhauta Express Blasts killed Police officer Karkare

Last edited:
Who says nothing concrete have come out!!!! And why you ignored the link of an Indian site (I quoted) in your post!!!!!!

Plz don't act like any other victim of prevailing conspiracy theories in Pakistan......I rebuked your second link and gave you an explanation....Now this is an expert from the first link that you shared

The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) suspects that Lt Col Prasad Purohit supplied the RDX that was used in the Samjhauta Express blast on February 18, 2007 that killed 68 passengers.

Concentrate on the bold part....

Your own army killed Karkare to stop fair investigation into this matter.

Shows i cannot help you much...By the way do you know who was Karkare??? He was head of ATS who was killed by pigs during Mumbai Attack....I know conspiracy theory defy all logics but why don't you ponder before believing them??? Are investigations done by one person??? How come sorry death of Mr. Karkare will derail the investigation in question??? Use some brain my friend and you will be able to solve the puzzle....

India expresses concern on Saeed’s activates​

malik2.JPG

Friday, 25 Jun, 2010

ISLAMABAD: Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram on Friday expressed his reservations on the activities of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed Ahmed.

Ministry of Interior and Foreign affairs sources told DawnNews that Chidambaram told the Pakistani officials that India had very credible and solid proofs about Saeed’s negative activates in Punjab.

On the other hand, the interior ministers of Pakistan and India agreed to hold further discussion on security issues after their meeting, which the Pakistani minister described as a “good beginning”.

The meeting between Rehman Malik and P. Chidambaram took place a day after the nations' top diplomats expressed optimism that relations between the two nuclear rivals would improve.

“Talks were held in a very good atmosphere and good topics were discussed. I can only say that there is a good message for the people of Pakistan and India, that there has been a very good beginning,” Malik said after the meeting.

India made no immediate comments after the meeting, which was due to continue on Saturday.

Speaking to reporters before the meeting, Malik said he would share with his Indian counterpart “credible evidence” Pakistan had collected against suspects under trial for involvement in the Mumbai attacks.

“I said that it should be a change of heart rather than dossiers,” he told a questioner, referring to the information India had provided Pakistan about its own investigation into the Mumbai attack.—DawnNews/Reuters

Plz don't act like any other victim of prevailing conspiracy theories in Pakistan......I rebuked your second link and gave you an explanation....
Rebuked? are you sure that you rebuked it? Please read your post yourself!!!

Now this is an expert from the first link that you shared

Concentrate on the bold part....

Now it seems that you are getting my point that all investigation was dismantled by your own Army. In short it was not an individual's plan but whole Army institution was involved in it.

Shows i cannot help you much...

yeah surly! you can't!

By the way do you know who was Karkare??? He was head of ATS who was killed by pigs during Mumbai Attack....

Is this the same ATS who was investigating the Samjhota Express killers?

I know conspiracy theory defy all logics but why don't you ponder before believing them??? Are investigations done by one person???

true, investigation is not carried out by one but surly given the direction by head.

How come sorry death of Mr. Karkare will derail the investigation in question???

Now here you are acting as a baby and naive!
death of Kakare means now people blessed by Indian Army can take over investigation.

There will come a day when neither India nor Pakistan will remain.... So before that try to make peace....:smitten:

and if you can't then keep it up..... :cry::cry:

Waqas this is my last reply to you in this particular aspect.....Reasons are obvious ..No matter how much i explain you will not agree....

Rebuked? are you sure that you rebuked it? Please your post yourself!!!
I simply told you that article heading and its content are not matching....They are sensationalizing it...Isn't it rebuking???? No where in that article it is claimed/written that COl Purohit Admits his role apart from its heading....I don't know what you call it but i call it rebuked....

Now yit seems that you are getting my point that all investigation was dismantled by your own Army. In short it was not an individual's plan but whole Army institution was involved in it.
Now i see...So basically the whole Army institution is involved and yet only one bomb in Samjhota Express...Man we are definitely incomptent....by the way what's your take on GOI...Was she involved as well??? if yes then i wonder why they killed Karkare...replace the poor chap, idiots!!!!

yeah surly! you can't!

You are right i can't....

Is this the same ATS who was investigating the Samjhota Express killers?true, investigation is not carried out by one but surly given the direction by head.Now here you are acting as a baby and naive!death of Kakare means now people blessed by Indian Army can take over investigation.
Me Naive...Ok...So the whole Army insitution was involved and they killed Karkare in guise of Mumbai Carnage so that people blessed with Indian Army can take over investigation....Now let me ask few questions since you seems to be well connected to have lot of inside information

- I am not sure about Pakistan but in India Army do not take the decision of appointing ATS chief's or for that matter anybody.....So how come Army got their people without GOI consent??? Either GOI and Army both were involved or else killing Karkare by creating mumbai carnage was a waste of time unless you think that our Army enjoys killing our own people....Anyways after killing ATS chief how did Army stopped rest of the team for carrying out investigation??? By the way seems UN is also involved because they blamed LET for the Samjhota Express....

So my friend once again come out of these conspiracy theories and question the logic they are putting forward....Karkare was one of our many brilliant officers....It is nothing like one honest man in India and rest all are thugs....It is we who carried the investigation and suspected right wing people hand in Samjhota Express....It is we who arrested Col when we found he was instigating violence and filed charege for his role in Malegaon Blasts....His role in Samjhota express could not be established and that's about it....

Had Army involved you would not have heard any of such things...karkare was not working in Isolation so don't just fall victims to conspiracy....

I think pakistani govt should do keep up their word by taking action against the so called the "non-state actors".

Last edited:
Pakistan proposes formation of Saarc police

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Saturday proposed the idea of forming a Saarc police force on the pattern of the Interpol, DawnNews reported.

Addressing the Saarc interior ministers' conference, Interior Minister Rehman Malik said there should be a Saarc police force to facilitate information exchange in the South Asian region.

He further said that Saarc states should also work toward eradication of terrorism from the region.

The interior ministers' meeting, chaired by Rehman Malik, was underway in Islamabad.

The ministers are to focus on a 13-point agenda set for the meeting by the interior secretaries.

The agenda covers aspects like anti-terrorism measures, changes in immigration and visa laws, prevention of drug and human trafficking, maritime security and other issues.

The conference will also be discussing a report by the Saarc anti-terrorism desk. — DawnNews

India expresses concern on Saeed’s activates​

malik2.JPG

Friday, 25 Jun, 2010

ISLAMABAD: Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram on Friday expressed his reservations on the activities of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed Ahmed.

Ministry of Interior and Foreign affairs sources told DawnNews that Chidambaram told the Pakistani officials that India had very credible and solid proofs about Saeed’s negative activates in Punjab.

On the other hand, the interior ministers of Pakistan and India agreed to hold further discussion on security issues after their meeting, which the Pakistani minister described as a “good beginning”.

The meeting between Rehman Malik and P. Chidambaram took place a day after the nations' top diplomats expressed optimism that relations between the two nuclear rivals would improve.

“Talks were held in a very good atmosphere and good topics were discussed. I can only say that there is a good message for the people of Pakistan and India, that there has been a very good beginning,” Malik said after the meeting.

India made no immediate comments after the meeting, which was due to continue on Saturday.

Speaking to reporters before the meeting, Malik said he would share with his Indian counterpart “credible evidence” Pakistan had collected against suspects under trial for involvement in the Mumbai attacks.

“I said that it should be a change of heart rather than dossiers,” he told a questioner, referring to the information India had provided Pakistan about its own investigation into the Mumbai attack.—DawnNews/Reuters

JUST LOOK AT RAHMAN MALIK'S TIE COLOUR :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Samjhota express was torched by a hindu fanatic mob! Carrying sacred religious hindu arms.
We need head of col. Prohit sent to Pakistan in very same train.

In past hindustanis have stoped playing cricket with Pakistan when we had a good team and later they resume it on their own terms and conducted a complicit terror attack against Srilankan team have isolated Pakistan from cricket world!

Are we Pakistanis... all bunch of ******* stupids?????
Can't we see they are just buying time?
When we didn't have JF-17 they were talking to nuke us!

What about the private discussion of singh and Gillani in Sharm al Sheikh.. where indians were told of their terror activities in Balauchistan???
What about hindustani support to BLA?
What about RAW product TTP?
What about thousands of Pakistanis killed by RAW terrorists?
What about bombing of girl schools?
Why hindus going around the world and building conspiracies against Muslims?

Without answering above questions all hindustani wickedness.

If this RAW operative Rehman Malik….. who has always tried his best to cover up the RAW links in killing of Pakistani army officers, need to exchange hearts than he should go to the families of army officers whom children RAW wanted to kill? That too in a cowardly Mosque attack?
Rehman Malik should explain all the target killings in started from the murder of BB’s security chief, Khalid Shahansha to Quetta and now Karachi and Lahore!?

How come every thing is happening since Zardair took over?

What about the private discussion of singh and Gillani in Sharm al Sheikh.. where indians were told of their terror activities in Balauchistan???

Can you come up with at least one evidence from a neutral source that supports your accusations rather than cooking up your own conspiracy theory??

Samjhota express was torched by a hindu fanatic mob! Carrying sacred religious hindu arms.
We need head of col. Prohit sent to Pakistan in very same train.

In past hindustanis have stoped playing cricket with Pakistan when we had a good team and later they resume it on their own terms and conducted a complicit terror attack against Srilankan team have isolated Pakistan from cricket world!

Are we Pakistanis... all bunch of ******* stupids?????
Can't we see they are just buying time?
When we didn't have JF-17 they were talking to nuke us!

If this RAW operative Rehman Malik….. who has always tried his best to cover up the RAW links in killing of Pakistani army officers, need to exchange hearts than he should go to the families of army officers whom children RAW wanted to kill? That too in a cowardly Mosque attack?
Rehman Malik should explain all the target killings in started from the murder of BB’s security chief, Khalid Shahansha to Quetta and now Karachi and Lahore!?

How come every thing is happening since Zardair took over?

What you want ....
You cant even proof your single point and same case with India for ISI`s involvements in Indian cases .
Talk is only solution we have to make our intelligence batter ...
And with these peace talk we can start lots of things b/w two countries mainly business cause both counties have big markets for each other that can make batter both countries economy :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom