What's new

Let's build PDF into a proper think tank.

Hi .. that’s a really great initiative .. I frequently write blogs/ articles in papers from local to Geo politics .. right now I’m working on a project related to current info Pak situation vis-a-vis history of delipmatic standoff is concerned .. and why Manzur Mehsud is required to be taken seriously ..
any task given to me .. will be honour for me to carry out ..
so count me in please

I think a a charity organization is good like pdf water well scheme for the poor.
A shop to buy pdf t shirt, shoes,hats, etc t5o show support some revenue pays for Charity schemes.

The one i would like to see it is big in this day and age is herbal medicine
I would definitely buy pdf merch for charity so long as the designs are good

They need to go commercial to make fund that can help its recognition and employment. I don't mind buying a big poster pdf art of pak military a explosion of diff kind of things happening from jets flying to soldiers firing guns etc.

The one i would like to see it is big in this day and age is herbal medicine
interesting, though perhaps best to stick with defense related items.

They need to go commercial to make fund that can help its recognition and employment. I don't mind buying a big poster pdf art of pak military a explosion of diff kind of things happening from jets flying to soldiers firing guns etc.
one of my uncles has (or had) a paf calender which i really liked, would definitely buy one of those.

All pieces are present. We've worked hard and made our place in the national debates. Its time to shift gears. I call upon the brain trust of PDF to come forward and help build this community into a think tank. Here are areas i have in mind.

* Geopolitics Desk
* Counterterrorism Desk
* Economics Desk
* Defense & Military Desk
* Political Intelligence

Now, i know this isn't a new idea. We've tried and failed before. But we've also learned. Im giving my resolute commitment to all who come forward to man these desks. From now on our work shall be properly published as it should have a long time ago.

There will be 1X incharge of each desk with analysts attached to help with R&D. Every desk will run projects.

We got sections carved up, so no structural change required.

PROJECTS:

Syria Conflict
Yemen Conflict
Afghanistan Conflict
SCO Updates / Pakistan Foreign Relations
Nuclear Suppliers Group Project
Arms Imports/Exports to/from Pakistan
Pakistan Economy / Food / Water Security
Counterterrorism inc Ethnofascist terror
Brexit, EU Research Project
CPEC/BRI Project
Kashmir Project

Ideas?

@WebMaster
Great initiative horus, I always wondered why has PDF Not taken steps to have a more prominent say, glad to see them being taken ,
Godspeed

All pieces are present. We've worked hard and made our place in the national debates. Its time to shift gears. I call upon the brain trust of PDF to come forward and help build this community into a think tank. Here are areas i have in mind.

* Geopolitics Desk
* Counterterrorism Desk
* Economics Desk
* Defense & Military Desk
* Political Intelligence

Now, i know this isn't a new idea. We've tried and failed before. But we've also learned. Im giving my resolute commitment to all who come forward to man these desks. From now on our work shall be properly published as it should have a long time ago.

There will be 1X incharge of each desk with analysts attached to help with R&D. Every desk will run projects.

We got sections carved up, so no structural change required.

PROJECTS:

Syria Conflict
Yemen Conflict
Afghanistan Conflict
SCO Updates / Pakistan Foreign Relations
Nuclear Suppliers Group Project
Arms Imports/Exports to/from Pakistan
Pakistan Economy / Food / Water Security
Counterterrorism inc Ethnofascist terror
Brexit, EU Research Project
CPEC/BRI Project
Kashmir Project

Ideas?

@WebMaster

I have interest in IR especially related to Pakistan. I want to participate in 'SCO Updates / Pakistan Foreign Relations Project.'

We're getting beaten up in international media. Let's chip in.
In the current environment, I think the bias reporting by news outlets is severely damaging Pakistan's image.
Newspapers such as Dawn and New York Times do not hold anything back when they negatively report about Pakistan especially about the military. I think trying to set the correct stance and sharing the POV of Pakistan is necessary to curb the manipulation done by the media houses.
I would make a suggestion that we make two groups and assign one of them to counter anti- Pak narrative in national news and one of them to refute anti Pak narrative in international news.

It is not to say that we do not have faults and we shall always welcome critical criticism. However, we must be beware of the medium of media used to fight wars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom