What's new

LeT supplied RDX for foiled Ambala terror plot

For every kilogram of TNT/RDX that ISI supplies to Indian insurgents, RAW should supply 10 to TTP and Baluchis.

a non-existant group teaming up with Sikh nationalists

what a great masala story

oh this'll be good....

care to explain?

i'm sure they did :laugh:

Pakistanis here are either dumb as fruck or just too honest . I have not seen them being so defensive even for their government. Reinforces the stereotype I guess?

Some people find a terror attempt funny, no wonder when they themselves go through terrorist strikes other countries don't take it seriously.

Started with Let, through David Headley, passing Khalistan and not sure where it will go. The only thing people forgot is condemning these kind of activities which the thread is talking about.

so reading this "wonderful " debate a few questions comes to mind !

is LeT a government organization of Pakistan ?or any thing to do with the so called precious assets of Pakistan? if so i can understand the strong defense put forth by Pakistani members . if no then why?

Claims a high school kid, living where? Ohhh righttttt!!!!! NORTH AMERICA!!!

I didn't know the Golden Temple, Amritsar was in Europe or North America. This happened last year btw. Saade Sikh pra, twadi bhasha wich gal kita oon. Khalistan nu azaad karaan twada farz honda ne, twade logan twadi support chahnde ne... chhadd diyo India nu, Khalistan nu azad kar.

lmfao. i'm not a brainwashed idiot like other pro Khalistanis are and these are a few people who support Khalistan see my prior video even today do you see mass demonstrations or let alone any major kind of resistance against Indian rule in Punjab?

nale appa Sikh lok kush ya Hindustan di vich koi azaad nay chayda yaar.... tum Pakistani samaj de hai appa sikh nay kush haigai aur appa oppressed ya pur tum lok nay reality rendai.... Khalistan nay banoga kyu? because we have mother India.

Last edited by a moderator:
so reading this "wonderful " debate a few questions comes to mind !

is LeT a government organization of Pakistan ?or any thing to do with the so called precious assets of Pakistan? if so i can understand the strong defense put forth by Pakistani members . if no then why?

LeT very existence and raison d'etre was as reaction to atrocities against Kashmiri Muslims, waged by the occupation forces in occupied-Kashmir

a natural reaction really...if somebody killed your brother, father, friend etc. just because they demanded freedom, you would probably rise up in anger too. That's what LeT is; a reaction to the killings and torture by the occupation forces.

it's a purely Kashmiri phenomenon.....and in fact, many top seperatists in Kashmir (not just Islamist but secularist as well) ardently claim that their respective movements receive no backing or support from Pakistan. If you don't remember, I can post the link for you to corroborate this.

in terms of monetary or material support to Kashmiri resistance groups, Pakistan's role has been minimal; though it is sufficient to say that the people and the establishment in Pakistan will continue to provide moral and diplomatic support to Kashmiris who are fighting for their freedom and voice. I see (and would expect) no paradigm shift.

More relevant to today, I think many of the militants and former militants are realizing the value of the social media networks and youtube to do their activism; violence is not as much a commonly employed tactic. This is the reason why indian establishment banned social media networks and even banned text messaging service in the besieged territory! Being the ''democratic'' people that they are.

In any case, reasoning with terrorists is a futile exercise.

as is reasoning with you and your people

enjoy your time in ''timeout'' :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Started with Let, through David Headley, passing Khalistan and not sure where it will go. The only thing people forgot is condemning these kind of activities which the thread is talking about.

it's as condemnable as india's institutionalized and state-sponsored oppression, genocide and draconian 'forced rule' of the people in occupied Kashmir --who view india as an outside aggressor and the single biggest impediment towards peace in their region

lmfao. i'm not a brainwashed idiot like other pro Khalistanis are and these are a few people who support Khalistan see my prior video even today do you see mass demonstrations or let alone any major kind of resistance against Indian rule in Punjab?

nale appa Sikh lok kush ya Hindustan di vich koi azaad nay chayda yaar.... tum Pakistani samaj de hai appa sikh nay kush haigai aur appa oppressed ya pur tum lok nay reality rendai.... Khalistan nay banoga kyu? because we have mother India.

Tussi khush o te sanu khushi e. Indian sarkar twade logan nal bahot zulm keeta e, una de gham da ihsas kar. Ae te jirri twadi soch e, bohat ghalat e.

Tussi khush o te sanu khushi e. Indian sarkar twade logan nal bahot zulm keeta e, una de gham da ihsas kar. Ae te jirri twadi soch e, bohat ghalat e.

yera tu khena 1984 hoya siga hun 2011 ya..... Sikh lok nu kaun cuttel karda ya hun? o Randi Indira margai kaun Sardar nu marda? koi vhini abdha bikwas bas karo te eh gaal das mainu appa Sikh nay kush haigai Hindustan di vich?

Back
Top Bottom