What's new

LeT supplied RDX for foiled Ambala terror plot

Confessing he took part in a terror attack which killed 164 people and what his role in the attack was gave the world a insight into the LET-ISI nexus.

you are aware that he denied terror charges; he denies also ''any role'' in the terror plot.

you would be best advised to check your facts before posting

This is nothing new the whole world knows the links ISI have with jihadi militants what is the point of debating something already known?

no evidence?

NO Case

you are aware that he denied terror charges; he denies also ''any role'' in the terror plot.

no evidence?

NO Case

Evidence is there buddy just ask Admiral Mullen and Obama :) & How can he admit something and deny it?

When 6,000 Sikhs are killed in 4 days, & overall 10,000-50,000 over a few months (Operation Blue Star & the Anti-Sikh riots), I won't be surprised that the Babbar Khalsa are behind this. There is a lot of vent up frustration in the Sikh people for the genocide against them by the Indian government.

When 6,000 Sikhs were killed in 4 days, & overall 10,000-50,000 over a few months (Operation Blue Star & the Anti-Sikh riots), I won't be surprised that the Babbar Khalsa International were behind this. There is a lot of vent up frustration in the Sikh people for the genocide against them by the Indian government.

It was LET who provided the material to Babbar Khalsa and the Sikh religion does not permit the killing of innocents especially during Diwali a festival celebrated by Hindus and Sikhs in Delhi

no evidence?

NO Case

Brother, the bharatis here even accuse the ISI of using the LTTE against India, when they forget it was their proxy inside Sri Lanka.

ISI-LTTE nexus to target south India? - Times Of India

They even come up with Hollywood (or should I say Bollywood) type scripts:

Dawood-ISI trying to involve Maoists in terror?

When you unravel that pigeons, camels & monkeys are agents working for the ISI against India, you know anything is possible for the ISI.

these BKI are not even from Punjab most of its members live in and are citizens in European countries and in North america made up of 1st generation Sikhs misguided by propaganda this is not the 80's anymore the dark ages in Indian history (Indira Gandhi's time as PM) is over

Punjab is India's bread basket and is arguably the most prosperous state.Sikhs live in peace now many in Punjab do not even support Khalistan due to the fact many of the militants committed atrocities on those who would not shelter them/ feed them or if they were a non sikh or even a Sikh sheltering Hindus in there homes.

there is no such thing as Khalistan and as a Sikh i do not want a Khalistan because i have Bharat Mata which is more than enough. most of the people that say Khalistan Zindabad are either

1). brainwashed fools living in north america or europe

2). Pakistanis who troll on the web supporting every weakened or dead Indian insurgency.

Pakistanis here are either dumb as fruck or just too honest . I have not seen them being so defensive even for their government. Reinforces the stereotype I guess?

So true.. If I open a thread bashing Zardari, soon enough there will be more Pakistani comments (against him) and thanks to the OP.. On the other hand, heaven forbid someone criticizes terrorists like LeT, JuD, Taliban and the reaction is like a nasar fired with a nuclear tip.. :lol:

When 6,000 Sikhs were killed in 4 days, & overall 10,000-50,000 over a few months (Operation Blue Star & the Anti-Sikh riots), I won't be surprised that the Babbar Khalsa International were behind this. There is a lot of vent up frustration in the Sikh people for the genocide against them by the Indian government.

So says a Pakistani muslim sitting pretty in NJ..LMAO.

Who told you this ...the same 'dalit' who passed on the secrets to Sir Zion Hamid (the funny guy in the red topi) ?:lol:

these BKI are not even from Punjab most of its members live in and are citizens in European countries and in North america made up of 1st generation Sikhs misguided by propaganda this is not the 80's anymore the dark ages in Indian history (Indira Gandhi's time as PM) is over

Claims a high school kid, living where? Ohhh righttttt!!!!! NORTH AMERICA!!!

I didn't know the Golden Temple, Amritsar was in Europe or North America. This happened last year btw. Saade Sikh pra, twadi bhasha wich gal kita oon. Khalistan nu azaad karaan twada farz honda ne, twade logan twadi support chahnde ne... chhadd diyo India nu, Khalistan nu azad kar.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder, as usual, ISI/Pakistan is behind every intrigue in India, even if moccasins are stolen out side of a Mandir.
Hmm...Those lousy dumb a$$ RAW agents up to their darn tricks again!! :taz: Or probably the Sri Ram Sene?

Good job Indian Police. Terrorism needs to be defeated at all costs. And to check the hypocricy of any aplologists, visit this thread. This may be deliberate or just an assumption that just because their own agencies spoonfeed lies to them, then that must be the worldwide norm.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/123382-fc-arrest-indian-man-chaman-10.html

In any case, reasoning with terrorists is a futile exercise.

No no. Na bachai na. We don't say it is a worldwide norm. We just say it is something traditional to earn some cheap money on our eastern side.

New Delhi, Aug 9 : Defence Minister A.K. Antony has sought a probe into the alleged killing of a civilian in a staged shootout in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district that has caused major embarrassment for the Indian Army.

Antony seeks report on Kashmir fake shootout killing

Back
Top Bottom