What's new

LeT supplied RDX for foiled Ambala terror plot

evidence in court is analyzed, cross-checked; defendants are also questioned, and cross-checked (and we already know about Headley's credibility)

''evidence'' or in this case TESTIMONY presented is not immediately recognized as ''proof'' it can only be merely seen as statements or documentation used by the prosecutors which they present before a courtroom

the trial is still ongoing and hasn't even reached a verdict yet, and here you are citing statements made by an individual as ''evidence''

:rofl:

and then you people wonder why we laugh so hard at you despite futile attempts not to do so

Babbar Khalsa? lol wtf they're still around? the Punjab police literally captured tortured and executed all of the major members of BK years ago causing it to decline and die. '

ISI doing all these things to us and our people MMS should have RAW do the same inside Pakistan tit for tat.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

^^^^^^^ read all about ISI related terrorist activities here

Pakistan and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

evidence in court is analyzed, cross-checked; defendants are also questioned, and cross-checked (and we already know about Headley's credibility)

evidence presented is not immediately recognized as ''evidence'' it can only be merely seen as statements or documentation used by the prosecutors which they present before a courtroom

the trial is still ongoing and hasn't even reached a verdict yet, and here you are citing statements made by an individual as ''evidence''

:rofl:

and then you people wonder why we laugh so hard at you despite futile attempts not to do so

Do you know a confession for a crime by a known militant is proof of his guilt?

In testimony that prosecutors said offered a “rare look” inside a major terrorist plot, Mr. Headley said he had trained with the Islamist militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba between 2002 and 2005 in preparation for scouting locations to attack in India. In 2006, Mr. Headley said, he met a member of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Agency who offered to provide financial support for that surveillance.

David C. Headley - The New York Times

Babbar Khalsa? lol wtf they're still around? the Punjab police literally captured tortured and executed all of the major members of BK years ago causing it to decline and die.

captured, tortured, executed???

Great! What about tried in court, did that ever cross your mind? Isn't that the norm in supposedly democratic countries? :laugh:

and as usual, you give ISI too much credit. Much appreciated, but much unwarranted as well. Perhaps you are also aware about the terrorism which your RAW foments in Pakistan via its proxies, usually using Afghan soil.

In testimony that prosecutors said offered a “rare look” inside a major terrorist plot

it's the prosecutor's word against the defence teams word......don't you know how courts work?

it's the jury who decides, and its the judge who hits the gavel and passes his courtroom's judgement

Mr. Headley said he had trained with the Islamist militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba between 2002 and 2005 in preparation for scouting locations to attack in India. In 2006, Mr. Headley said, he met a member of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Agency who offered to provide financial support for that surveillance.

the ISI so far has dismissed these charges as ''baseless''

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Great! What about tried in court, did that ever cross your mind? Isn't that the norm in supposedly democratic countries? :laugh:

and as usual, you give ISI too much credit. Much appreciated, but much unwarranted as well. Perhaps you are also aware about the terrorism which your RAW foments in Pakistan via its proxies, usually using Afghan soil.

it's the prosecutor's word against the defence teams word......don't you know how courts work?

it's the jury who decides, and its the judge who hits the gavel and passes his courtroom's judgement

the ISI so far has dismissed these charges as ''baseless''

He already admitted he met with a ISI person that makes it a confession

BTW you think ISI will admit it took part with 26/11? they not that stupid

Khalistani militants committed atrocities against the people of Punjab even Sikhs who protected they're Hindu or Muslim neighbors because of them the development that Punjab achieved in the 70's in the green revolution was reversed the state literally frozedue to terrorism they deserved what they got.

and got any proof of RAW proxies in your country? if RAW was actually covertly working in Pakistan the results would be plenty visible

next time i'm in court, i'll ''admit'' that I'm the illegitimate son of Lone Wolf Mcquade......maybe that'll be taken into confidence as well

:laugh:

next time i'm in court, i'll ''admit'' that I'm the illegitimate son of Lone Wolf Mcquade......maybe that'll be taken into confidence as well

:laugh:

If you stand trial for example of murder and admit u killed x y or z it makes it a confession but i guess the sharia courts in pak work in a diffrent way

Khalistani militants committed atrocities against the people of Punjab even Sikhs who protected they're Hindu or Muslim neighbors because of them the development that Punjab achieved in the 70's in the green revolution was reversed the state literally frozedue to terrorism they deserved what they got.

the U.S. was providing most of the funding for that; but you conveniently overlook that little aspect of it I see.

well the Khalistani movement itself -- well, you have ''your own people'' to thank for that. They were the ones fighting against the indian state. Many Sikhs who weren't even armed are still calling for justice after their holy temple was destroyed by the hindu establishment --though quite frankly it isn't my problem and therefore not my concern at all.

the U.S. was providing most of the funding for that; but you conveniently overlook that little aspect of it I see.

well the Khalistani movement itself -- well, you have ''your own people'' to thank for that. They were the ones fighting against the indian state. Many Sikhs who weren't even armed are still calling for justice after their holy temple was destroyed by the hindu establishment --though quite frankly it isn't my problem and therefore not my concern at all.

If RSS was banned by Indira gandhi how can you call it a hindu establishment :lol: did u spend your youth in a madrassa?

If you stand trial for example of murder and admit u killed x y or z it makes it a confession but i guess the sharia courts in pak work in a diffrent way

Not in this case. He isn't even facing murder charges.

I highly doubt ''confessing'' to court about so-called ISI cooperation would mean anything. he'd have to give out names of operatives.....the names he gave were bogus. There's no way to prove that the mumbai drama had anything to do with ISI --unless you take statements made by a former drug-dealer (one who later allegedly became a rogue asset of the DEA)

has nothing to do with Shariah court, but perhaps you ran out of steam so soon :police:

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

actually your ISI was but to no avail.

and besides most of us think this Khalistan Will Never Be Created - An Indian Sikh - YouTube

be Hindu or Sikh it doesn't matter Hum Sab Bhartiye Hain.

that's great.......nobody in this forum cares.

stay on topic

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

If RSS was banned by Indira gandhi how can you call it a hindu establishment :lol: did u spend your youth in a madrassa?

uh huh; they were banned (like many other groups) because she declared emergency rule in the country

Not in this case. He isn't even facing murder charges.

I highly doubt ''confessing'' to court about so-called ISI cooperation would mean anything. he'd have to give out names of operatives.....the names he gave were bogus. There's no way to prove that the mumbai drama had anything to do with ISI --unless you take statements made by a former drug-dealer (one who later allegedly became a rogue asset of the DEA)

has nothing to do with Shariah court, but perhaps you ran out of steam so soon :police:

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

that's great.......nobody in this forum cares.

stay on topic

Confessing he took part in a terror attack which killed 164 people and what his role in the attack was gave the world a insight into the LET-ISI nexus.

This is nothing new the whole world knows the links ISI have with jihadi militants what is the point of debating something already known?

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

David Headley was also a CIA agent...

Headley traveled to Pakistan multiple times to conduct undercover surveillance operations for the Drug Enforcement Administration.[11][25] In 2002 and three times in 2003, he attended Lashkar-e-Taiba training camps in Pakistan

Yep he turned rogue with his other jihadi friend rana both were plotting to attack the danish embassy also

Back
Top Bottom