What's new

Let See How Amazing is Mathematics (1=2)

Since there are so many wizards on the thread right now, why don't you all try yo answer this.
What is the significance behind number 13 ?

One word. Illuminati.
There is a whole conspiracy theory about Illuminati, Freemasons, and ancient Egyptian religion.

(put on your tin foil hat before clicking the link)
You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation

On another topic, remember Zeno's paradoxes? Especially this one:

To go from point A to B, you must first cover half the distance (and then the other half). But before covering half the distance, you must first cover half of that, i.e. one fourth the distance. And before covering that, you must first cover one-eight the distance, and so on.

Conclusion: you can never reach B.

But Here you said
2(x-y)=(x-y)
Dividing both sides with (x-y) => 2=1

So
BEDMAS rule states that Do things in Brackets First

if x=8 y=4 so how you will calculate x-y/x-y

=>(8-4)/(8-4)=4/4=1

So When we reach at the step (x-y)/(x-y) it is undefined , so we can't carry on because x=y so 0/0=Undefined

There is a fallacy in your proof.
1) You do not proof by giving examples: i.e. x=1 y=1 etc. You need to have proof in general i.e. let x belongs to Real numbers etc
2) At first you gave value x= 1 y =1 and which means x-y = 0 and no other value. you proof is true only for x = 0 and y = 0 i.e. x = 2y == 0 = 2*0.

New Challenge :

I can Prove 1=2 by another way

Let X & Y where x!=y

x!---> is it x factorial ???:hang2:

(x-y)^2 = (y-x)^2 Because if (1-2)^2 = (2-1)^2 =>1=1

From here and your final answer I assume you are taking x=2 and y=1

=>Dividing both sides with 4

=>{(x-y)/2}^2 ={(y-x)/2}^2

=>(x/2-y/2)^2 = (y/2-x/2)^2

=>Sqrt both sides gives

=>x/2-y/2=y/2-x/2

=>x/2+x/2 = y/2+y/2

=>x=y

Hence 1=2

Why did you have to do all these steps, you could have easily done it from ---

(x-y)^2=(y-x)^2
=>x-y=y-x
=>2x=2y
=>x=y :victory: hence 2=1

So what is wrong?? The catch is--
(x-y)^2=(y-x)^2
=>x-y=(+/-)(y-x) (Plus or minus):tup:

x!---> is it x factorial ???
No i Write it "!=" as Not Equal to Because ! is used as logical negation.

Why did you have to do all these steps, you could have easily done it from ---

(x-y)^2=(y-x)^2
=>x-y=y-x
=>2x=2y
=>x=y hence 2=1

So what is wrong?? The catch is--
(x-y)^2=(y-x)^2
=>x-y=(+/-)(y-x) (Plus or minus)

Yes That's good

hey,

Can you please provide a link because all the links suggest that he was tried in a court on the 18th and then taken to an island on the Siene and burned

Even if he was executed on the 13th, what is the significance of the number in religions.

Thanks.

Hi,

Some of the books that I have read which discusses info about templars, state friday the 13 as his day of execution---either that is the truth or simply twisting facts to attach it to other issues---and you are correct---the web-sites show the death as march 18th---.

Achilles is in a footrace with the tortoise. Achilles allows the tortoise a head start of 100 metres. If we suppose that each racer starts running at some constant speed (one very fast and one very slow), then after some finite time, Achilles will have run 100 metres, bringing him to the tortoise's starting point. During this time, the tortoise has run a much shorter distance, say, 10 metres. It will then take Achilles some further time to run that distance, by which time the tortoise will have advanced farther; and then more time still to reach this third point, while the tortoise moves ahead. Thus, whenever Achilles reaches somewhere the tortoise has been, he still has farther to go. Therefore, because there are an infinite number of points Achilles must reach where the tortoise has already been, he can never overtake the tortoise
could anybody counter this classic paradox ?:taz:

Suppose
at any time "t1" tortoise is at 100 and at the same time "t1" Achilles is at Zero.
at next time "t2" tortoise is at 110 and at the same time "t2" Achilles is at 100.
The ratio is 1:10
at next time "t3" tortoise is at 110.1 and at the same time "t3" Achilles is at 110.
at next time "t4" Achilles will cross Tortoise bcoz of the difference 1:10 difference in their speeds.

One word. Illuminati.
There is a whole conspiracy theory about Illuminati, Freemasons, and ancient Egyptian religion.

(put on your tin foil hat before clicking the link)
You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation

On another topic, remember Zeno's paradoxes? Especially this one:

To go from point A to B, you must first cover half the distance (and then the other half). But before covering half the distance, you must first cover half of that, i.e. one fourth the distance. And before covering that, you must first cover one-eight the distance, and so on.

Conclusion: you can never reach B.

Devalapro when i saw illuminati i remember reading Davinchi code and start arguing with mom about Jesus being married or not :D ..In the she almost kicked me out of the home :agree: ..After that the words illuminati and Davinchi are banned from my house :lol:

The correct answer is 45. I just made u ppl trouble. But answers by Ali Farooq are hahahahahaha. I enjoyed. Ok the next one is

3 friends with their dog went on a journy. on their way they felt hungry. They send one of them to bring Roti (wheat Bread/ Chapati/ Phulky). When he come back the two of his friends were sleeping. He ate his part (portion of roti) and put 1 roti to the dog and went to sleep. After some time the second one woke up and found the other two are sleeping. He thought no one ate roti. He divide roties in to three parts and ate his part and give one to the dog and went to sleep. After sometime the third one woke up and did the same(ate his part and give 1 to the dog). After some time they all woke up and ate equal roti's.

How many roti's the first one bring?
Note: evey friend ate a complete roti means not half or 1/4

Last edited:
The correct answer is 45. I just made u ppl trouble. But answers by Ali Farooq are hahahahahaha. I enjoyed. Ok the next one is

3 friends with their dog went on a journy. on their way they felt hungry. They send one of them to bring Roti (wheat Bread/ Chapati/ Phulky). When he come back the two of his friends were sleeping. He ate his part (portion of roti) and put 1 roti to the dog and went to sleep. After some time the second one woke up and found the other two are sleeping. He thought no one ate roti. He divide roties in to three parts and ate his part and give one to the dog and went to sleep. After sometime the third one woke up and did the same(ate his part and give 1 to the dog). After some time they all woke up and ate equal roti's.

ya cause u said 45 was wrong , so i came up with diffrent answers:cheers:

Last edited:

12 rotis???

Back
Top Bottom