What's new

Let See How Amazing is Mathematics (1=2)

Arre Meri 94 Rotis Ka kya hua. No comments.

Am I on your ignore list??

kindly divide it. 94 is wrong

suppose it take 94 roti then
94-1(1 to the dog)=93
ist friend part is 93/3 =31
Remaining roti's = 93-31 =62

2nd friend = 62 -1 (1 to the dog)=61
2nd friend part = 61/3 = 20.33333

Wrong we cannot go in decimals :)

Last edited:
sorry I think its 79

79 = 26 +26 +26 +1 (first friend ate)
52 = 17 + 17 + 17 +1 (second friend ate)
34 = 11 + 11 + 11 + 1 (third friend ate)
22 = 7 + 7 + 7 + 1 ( all ate)

Not matter how many they eat ,they are satisfied na..thats all i wanna know :angel:

I may be wrong but what I think is if the rotis are not to be broken, then how can one of them eats exactly one third (his part) and spares one more for the dog, and the next one finds it easy to divide the next bunch of rotis in exactly three parts (since next bunch of rotis wouldn't be divisible by 3)? Either the first one cannot divide it in three equal parts to eat his portion and spare +1 for the dog, or if he can, then the second one cannot.

They all cannot keep dividing that bunch of rotis in 3 equal parts, while sparing exactly 1 more for the dog.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am very keen on checking out the solution to this problem lol

Last edited:
I may be wrong but what I think is if the rotis are not to be broken, then how can one of them eats exactly one third (his part) and spares one more for the dog, and the next one finds it easy to divide the next bunch of rotis in exactly three parts (since next bunch of rotis wouldn't be divisible by 3)? Either the first one cannot divide it in three equal parts to eat his portion and spare +1 for the dog, or if he can, then the second one cannot.

They all cannot keep dividing that bunch of rotis in 3 equal parts, while sparing exactly 1 more for the dog.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am very keen on checking out the solution to this problem lol

Every one divide the roti's into 3 equal part and seperate 1 for the dog. This [COLOR="Red[B]"]"How Amazing is Mathematics[/B]"[/COLOR] :agree:

Can i get an answer before i log out???On behalf of the all the members here "WE SURRENDER " now tell us the answer

Back
Top Bottom