What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

[SUP][/SUP]Indians just making **** up as usual. Does the writer have links with LeT? Does he freqeuntly make contact with the disbanded organization? I must say, he is more impressive than RAW.

Indians created this drama and will keep it alive for centuries to come. They have forgotten the "fake" recordings they played in which the "suppoed" handlers were very happy to have gained the world attention by their act, but now some Ar$ deweller has come up with this piece of ****.

Indians love to live in past and can't move on I wonder if they still carry their placentas in their pockets :hitwall:

[SUP][/SUP]Indians just making **** up as usual. Does the writer have links with LeT? Does he freqeuntly make contact with the disbanded organization? I must say, he is more impressive than RAW.

Fact is these LET operatives have little idea that they are in Sui side mission. They thought if they hold hostages they will demand their free passage.

Another interesting fact is the sim cards they have used are planted by Indian intelligence agencies and these conversations became an important part in the dossier.

Indians created this drama and will keep it alive for centuries to come. They have forgotten the "fake" recordings they played in which the "suppoed" handlers were very happy to have gained the world attention by their act, but now some Ar$ deweller has come up with this piece of ****.

Indians love to live in past and can't move on I wonder if they still carry their placentas in their pockets :hitwall:

History says you never changed , you supported terrorist since inception , 26/11 is not past ,

no matter how we behave your terrorist people never going to stop.

No mate I do not agree with your calculation for that matter any calculation. The NSG was not present at the location right from the word go (so the calculation time only starts from the time they started the operation) and by the time they had arrived they knew approx the location and the number of terrorist that were hiding, the clean up took place only after the operation was over.

Though I do think they did an amazing job with the resources they had and it would be unfair to compare different operations.
y
''

buddy i didnt get ur point can you explain me more clearly my intention was to get some input from u guys whether my point is wrong or not intially i was angry with NSG for taking 60 hours but after the calculation i feel they have done a good job so explain me ur point of view more

so the mumbai drama went on for more than a day ??? I didnt know that....
Is this the general tendency of you guys? Place where hundreds of people died by militants who came across the border created chaos in city is a drama for you? Nice then what would you say to the series of drama's going on inside your country by your own jihadis? Enjoy drama then man.

I personally feel you guys here (Pakistanis on PDF) lost a huge opportunity to win our trust and goodwill by getting into this brazen denial/sham legalese mode which even the good posters have adopted.

Its not gone down well with any of us.

The loss is more yours than ours if you think about it minus your ego.

I think we Indian's Have learned our Lessons with this one Drama.................But i hear daily such Dramas happen in Pakistan..............
So you mean to say we should Forget the Brutal killing of Innocents............The Ultimate act of Cowardice................

Abu Jundal is on drugs!

Sir, You are right!!! He is on drugs!! But what ever the drug is... it is working... He is spitting what ever info wanted by the agencies... Now believing the info provided by him is something that individuals/nations need to decide... :)

How convenient to forget the support of bengali terrorists in 71. how convenient to forget support to terrorism in Sind in 80's. How convenient to forget illegal occupation of Kashmir, Siachen. How convenient to forget training and support of MQM terrorists, BLA terrorsits. Kidowe don't live in rocks.........you need to learn a lot before coming on this forum with your shitty head and crappy posts.

History says you never changed , you supported terrorist since inception , 26/11 is not past ,

no matter how we behave your terrorist people never going to stop.

Do you remember or even notice many such killings in Kashmir..............:no:

Are you refering to the cowardice of indian forces in Kashmir, or cowardice of indian forces in Mumbai?

No.................. the Day to Day Cowardice of you Forces in Handling terrorist in your Land of Pure................The way Osama wast hunted under the nose of your Army base by Foreign Force................Should i mention more................There is a Saying in Malayalam...............Don't spit lying straight.............its suppose to fall on your face...............

so the mumbai drama went on for more than a day ??? I didnt know that....

The mumbai drama will continue- indians will never let it die- unless Kassab naturally dies- the hysteria will continue- hope the mosquito bite helps-

Back
Top Bottom