What's new

LeT chief Hafiz Saeed praises Shinde's terror remark

a man like hafeez has no right to praise shinde,even if what shinde said is true.

Since when does Saeed becomes LET chief? Now that's news to me :lol:

Since its founding. Hafiz Saeed was one of its founders, and described himself as the "emir" of lashkar-e-taiba, until the Pakistan govt banned the organization. Then he quickly described himself as the "emir" of jamaat-ud-dawa. Apparently a change of name is enough to make a terrorist network legal in pak.

Anyway, he is the founder of LeT. If it's news to you, you should read the news more often.

BBC News - Lashkar-e-Taiba founder decries 'ridiculous' US bounty
'We do jihad,' says Lashkar-e-Taiba emir Hafiz Saeed - The Long War Journal
Lashkar-e-Taiba News, Photos and Videos - ABC News

No he has made a total idiot out of Indians.

These idiots don't realize that it was India's image at stake when they make irresponsible comments like this..

Calling opposition party supporter of terrorism, I don't know why BJP is not taking any legal action against it??

I think since Hafiz Saeed praised our Home Minister, he can come safely to India and have a class about killing those Kaffir Hindu's..

Shinde will personally depute some NSG commandos to ensure Hafiz protection..:rolleyes:

Hafiz Saeed Sahab and Osama ji are always welcome in the country where Soniaji cries over dead terrorists from Azamgarh.

Abey kuch to sharam karo. Vote Bank ke liye itna bhi mat giro. I wonder what the new vice (wise?) president of the congress says about this?

New Delhi: Parliament attack convict Hafiz Saeed on Monday praised Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde for his remark that the principal Opposition party, the BJP and its ally, the RSS, were promoting Hindu terrorism through their training camps. Praising the minister, Saeed said, "Shinde has spoken truth finally. We consider this a help from Allah for Pakistan which is always (accused) by India for terrorism." Terrorist group, the Jamaat-ud-Dawa too tweeted, saying, "We appreciate Media, rightly judging the enormity of Indian ministers confessional statement".

The BJP and the RSS, however, slammed Shinde for the statements made at the Congress's Chintan Shivir on its final day on Sunday. The BJP has demanded an apology from Sonia Gandhi and an explanation from Digvijaya Singh, who too had backed Shinde.

The BJP accused Digvijaya of eulogising Saeed and levelling allegations against a nationalist organisation like the RSS.

Shinde on Sunday had alleged that the RSS was behind the Samjhauta, the Mecca Masjid and the Malegaon blasts.

LeT chief Hafiz Saeed praises Shinde's terror remark- Politics News- IBNLive

convict :no:

I salute the honesty of brave Mr Sindhe- He speaks the truth-
Rest of indians are in denial-

And kudos to Shri Hafiz Saeed for appreciating the brave indian-

Point 1 HS does not have a twitter account.
Point 2 There are many, many people in india, from all groups and geo-graphical areas, who do not believe,
in the narrative that Pakistan is the enemy, we would do well to support these people with our considerable ingress
in the indian state, the current GoP, and future ones, must allow us to exploit these inherent weaknesses in the entity
to the east, which they have prevented us from doing.

haha lovely ,Hafiz sayed ... gave a royal slap on shinde's twat face.

This couldn't have turned out any better.. fr the common ppl.

Congress is going daown!

Back
Top Bottom