What's new

۩۞۩ Lessons from Indonesia, for the rest of the world ۩۞۩

Yeah we has involved as a deterrence factor to make Indian Navy stopping their pressure against Pakistanis Navy especially in 1971 war, but you know we are right now doesn't have any capabilities in naval projection since our government choose to abandon military posturing in favor of economic developments.

Although I am hearing about Indonesia's role for the first time but I am not surprised, countries allied to America supported Pakistan against India during Indo-Pakistan wars in 1965 and 1971.

Although I am hearing about Indonesia's role for the first time but I am not surprised, countries allied to America supported Pakistan against India during Indo-Pakistan wars in 1965 and 1971.

Just let all of those became a part of history, my self as an Indonesian wanna see India and Pakistan can walking together in the path of peace and prosperity because both of them has a really historical ties with our independence struggle (Ali Jinnah and Jawaharlal Nehru was though Indonesia supporters in International forum and clearly give us a lot of boost moral support and both of them was a close friend with Soekarno :smitten:).

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom